or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › "NEW MIGHTY MOUSE" Someone has to do it??

"NEW MIGHTY MOUSE" Someone has to do it?? - Page 4

post #121 of 131
Quote:
Originally posted by gugy
Have you tried the Logitech MX Laser 1000?
Very cool mouse IMHO.
For me Apple can copy it and make it in white with the Apple logo then it's done.
Cheers

Figures. Apple releases this less than a week after I purchased a keyboard/mouse combo using RF (requiring a dongle) from Logitech.

On the one hand I love the Logitech Cordless Desktop s530 for its comfortable, enhanced keyboad and stylish buttons-galore mouse. On the other hand I hate plugging in a USB cord every day, so I typically just use it at my desk and not on the go.

The Mighty Mouse is inferior as a mouse, simply because it can't recognize 2 different clicks simultaneously. It's also more expensive (totaling $130+ for mouse and bluetooth keyboard).

On the other hand, it's APPLE, it's BLUETOOTH, requires no dongle...

Hmm. What to do...Not even sure if I can still return the Logitech..

THOUGHTS?
post #122 of 131
Quote:
Originally posted by Ireland
Is that a mouse or a Klingon Warbird?

hahahaha,

It's not that bad in person.
Actually I do like a lot all the buttons and the design fit's well in the hand. very comfortable.
I have the mighty mouse but I dropped it after while. I don't even care about the wireless one.
The truth for me the favorite thing is the Wacom tablet. I had a forearm injury for excessive mouse use. After I switch to the tablet it went away and it's way more comfortable than any mouse.
I use my Wacom 85% of the time and the Logitech the rest of it.
MacPro 12 core
30" & 23" Apple Cinema HD Displays
PowerBook G4 550, MacBook Pro 2.2
Ipod 1G and 5G, Shuffle 2G, iPhone 3G
MacPro 12 core
post #123 of 131
Quote:
Originally posted by gugy
The truth for me the favorite thing is the Wacom tablet. I had a forearm injury for excessive mouse use. After I switch to the tablet it went away and it's way more comfortable than any mouse.
I use my Wacom 85% of the time and the Logitech the rest of it.

Which model Wacom do you use? Maybe I should try one because I had similar issues. I went left-handed just to relieve the fatigue in my right hand.
post #124 of 131
Quote:
Originally posted by JeffDM
Which model Wacom do you use? Maybe I should try one because I had similar issues. I went left-handed just to relieve the fatigue in my right hand.

Well the best one is the Intous 3. I have the old Intous and I am planning in upgrade to a 12x19. If you go to Wacom.com you'll see a bunch of testimonials of people with similar problems.
The tablet does help a lot strain and carpal syndromes. It takes few days to get used to it, but after while you'll just love it.
MacPro 12 core
MacPro 12 core
post #125 of 131
Quote:
Originally posted by Ireland
Is that a mouse or a Klingon Warbird?

Romulan Warbird.
post #126 of 131
Quote:
Originally posted by blackbird_1.0
Romulan Warbird.

Indeed.

post #127 of 131
Quote:
Originally posted by kim kap sol
Indeed.

Indeed x2
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
post #128 of 131
I love my rumulan warbird MX1000!

More buttons, better accuracy, higher refresh rate, and more EVIL than an Apple mouse, for just $10 more.
Mac user since before you were born.
Mac user since before you were born.
post #129 of 131
post #130 of 131
Quote:
Originally posted by Banalltv

Now, that is funny!
post #131 of 131
Quote:
Originally posted by Placebo
Haha, you suck at the internet.

Try here.

The correct term is "internetting"...

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › "NEW MIGHTY MOUSE" Someone has to do it??