or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › not many people?

not many people?

post #1 of 7
these forums are great, but here hardly even seems like anyone is on it's a while before people will respond to you. are there any other forums like this that are more popular?
sig. in progress
sig. in progress
post #2 of 7
B- town .... is that Burnsville ?
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
post #3 of 7
Quote:
Originally posted by KingOfSomewhereHot
B- town .... is that Burnsville ?

Bloomington.
sig. in progress
sig. in progress
post #4 of 7
Why did it take so long to respond?

Sometimes a slow response can be because a question is phrased incorrectly, or the old timers have seen it so many times already that apathy has set in.
The devils that drive us do not discriminate
The devils that drive us do not discriminate
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Delectric
Bloomington.

you realize it took you almost TWELVE HOURS to answer that question !!!!

post #6 of 7
It also depends what time of day you post. Given that most of the AI users are in America or Europe, you can imagine that there are times when there are just less people on.

If you want to know how many/who is on at any given page, just look at the bottom of the main forums page.
My computer can beat up your computer.
My computer can beat up your computer.
post #7 of 7
I want my response now now now now now now now now now now now...

Instant gratification...

God, what hath Al Gore wrought?
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › not many people?