or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Seeking the cooperator in the field about marble granite and other products of stone

Seeking the cooperator in the field about marble granite and other products of stone

post #1 of 4
Hello!This is Kevin,I am working for Pinc stone Co,.Ltd in China,We are the specializing manufacturer with more than 15 years experience in the field about marble,granite,and other products of stone,and now we want to expand our market in your there,If you are interested in cooperating with us,Pls kindly check the info below:

You are welcome to visit our website

www.stoneinchina.cn

If you are interested in it indeed,just connect with me by

Dicuss about details.

MSN:sapphire821026@hotmail.com

E-Mail: stoneinchina21@yahoo.com.cn

Thanks,

Regards,

kevin
post #2 of 4
That's the most random spam I have ever seen on this forum. <looks up at the sound of incoming Moderator fire> Fire in the hole!
Computer: MacBook Pro 15.4", 2 GHz Core Duo, 1 GB RAM, 100 GB HD, SuperDrive, OS X 10.4.6

Internet: Verizon DSL (3.0 Mbps/768 Kbps), Westell 2200 DSL Modem, Netgear RP614v.2 Router, AirPort Express

"...
Computer: MacBook Pro 15.4", 2 GHz Core Duo, 1 GB RAM, 100 GB HD, SuperDrive, OS X 10.4.6

Internet: Verizon DSL (3.0 Mbps/768 Kbps), Westell 2200 DSL Modem, Netgear RP614v.2 Router, AirPort Express

"...
post #3 of 4
is this an appropriate time for the old "in before lock" or is that just outrightly banned? Quite hilarious though.
temporarily one handed, please excuse the typos
temporarily one handed, please excuse the typos
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally posted by sapphire21
Hello!This is Kevin,I am working for Pinc stone Co,.Ltd in China,We are the specializing manufacturer with more than 15 years experience in the field about marble,granite,and other products of stone,and now we want to expand our market in your there,If you are interested in cooperating with us,Pls kindly check the info below:

You are welcome to visit our website

www.stoneinchina.cn

If you are interested in it indeed,just connect with me by

Dicuss about details.

MSN:sapphire821026@hotmail.com

E-Mail: stoneinchina21@yahoo.com.cn

Thanks,

Regards,

kevin

Hello! This is user23! I'm definitely here in your there, fo' shizzle, my bizzle Kevin. Listen here dads, my problem is my MacBook Pro, yo', has the sizzle. Could you create a fresh granite enclosure for my MBP, one with plenty of air flow, fo' sho' bro'?

Thanks! I can't really pay, but if you ship the enclosure to me for free, I'll tip a 40 at ya'!
an aye for an eye, the truth is a lie; a fish cannot whistle & neither can I.
an aye for an eye, the truth is a lie; a fish cannot whistle & neither can I.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Seeking the cooperator in the field about marble granite and other products of stone