or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › All old Israel/Lebanon threads merged in here

All old Israel/Lebanon threads merged in here - Page 9  

post #321 of 882
Quote:
Originally posted by Aurora
Cnn is reporting on Tv that Hezbolla had been keeping missiles in civilian homes. More cowardly acts of war hiding under civilians,and killing civilians.

Yeah - CNN, the Reich's mouthpiece. The channel that tells you what you want to believe so you don't have to think and can keep supporting murderers and not be seen to do it.

Here is a link by a young Lebanese man describing how he sees from his balcony the dead bodies, the relentless Israeli assault, the dead kids and then turns on CNN to see......a report of ONE casualty in an Israeli town. Nothing else. They just don't exist.....

Not when Israel kills them, not in your mind, nowhere - they aren't even subhuman - you go one better than the Nazis there . They don;t exist at all and never did - who can care if a baby is blown into a thousand pieces and Israel is responsible?

They just never existed....and soon, courtesy of people like you and their mindless vacuous unquestioning support, never will.....
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #322 of 882
Hezbolla is getting backing from Syria and Iran I doubt many will argue that. Hezbolla has some missiles that seem to go further and im sure they are getting those from Syria or Iran anyone argue against that? I know we have many here who want to embrace the religion of hate,sorry not me. You want to start a war better not start crying when you get your butt spanked. Dont start a conflict and start crying when your loosing.

Segovius you need help, perhaps your mind has been brainwashed by some religion.
VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS! Its the only way we can clean up Congress.
post #323 of 882
Quote:
Originally posted by Aurora
I know we have many here who want to embrace the religion of hate,sorry not me.

Wait, I thought you supported Bush's Christian Crusade
post #324 of 882
Quote:
Originally posted by segovius
Wait, I thought you supported Bush's Christian Crusade

I'd be happy if the extreme christians and extreme muslums all killed each other off. Maybe we can convince the US born agains that this is the end days, and they need to ship off to the middle east to fight the final battle.
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #325 of 882
Quote:
Originally posted by hardeeharhar
[B]*And she says she is not a conspiracy theorist*

Yawn. Why do you always go there? I was just asking a question.

The possible answer to that question is that the Israeli military recently said that the two missiles that exploded in Haifa were "made in Iran".. which implies that Iran has been supplying Hezbollah with more powerful missiles than the katyusha.

But who really knows the truth of any of whats really goiing on over there anyway, since all stories from the region (that are not immediately reported in English) go via the Middle East Media Research Institute which is notorious for mistranslating pieces in compliance with its heavily pro-Israel anti-Arab bias. The majority of mainstream media pieces that are digested by US readers go through the MEMRI machine.
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
post #326 of 882
Quote:
Originally posted by e1618978
Maybe we can convince the US born agains that this is the end days, and they need to ship off to the middle east to fight the final battle.

They're way ahead of you.

It's getting them actually anywhere near the action that is the big problem which is odd because you'd think they'd be in a hurry to check in for all that hymn-singing and sinner-burning way over yonder but still....
post #327 of 882
Quote:
Originally posted by sammi jo
The majority of mainstream media pieces that are digested by US readers go through the MEMRI machine.

MEMRi is an Israeli Intel op and has been caught in outright falsification numerous times.

This could well be more of the same BS they continually spew out. In fact it almost certainly is.
post #328 of 882
Now that Hezbolla has been shown to be shooting Iran made missiles maybe Israel will take out those Nuclear facilities in Iran, that would be very sweet for the western world.
post #329 of 882
Quote:
Originally posted by sammi jo
Yawn. Why do you always go there? I was just asking a question.

Always? Perhaps I have criticized your lack of factual basis for your comments in the past, but I was just pointing out the irony you imbued in those two posts -- claiming you are not a conspiracy theorist and then subsequently claiming that there is some sort of "non-kosher" conspiracy...

Funny.

As for sego... You aren't even tilting at windmills, because there aren't any there to be fought -- if you believe our sources to be mis-interpretted, find better interpretations and post them. Claiming that they are wrong because they have to be begs the question...
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #330 of 882
Quote:
I'd be happy if the extreme christians and extreme muslums all killed each other off. Maybe we can convince the US born agains that this is the end days, and they need to ship off to the middle east to fight the final battle.

I don't think they need any convincing.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #331 of 882
Quote:
Originally posted by midwinter
I don't think they need any convincing.

They don't seem to be lining up at the airports... must not be convincing enough. Sorry about my continual mis-spelling, btw, I looked for that beta of firefox and could not find the download.

My predictions on the coming middle east war:

1. Isreal continues to kick butt in Lebanon and the palistinian territories.

2. Massive flight of Lebanese and Palistinians into Syria, disrupting Syrian society.

3. War starts between Syria and Israel, all attempted aid from Iran gets shot down by Israelis and USA in Iraq. Syria gets its butt spanked, and northern Lebanon and Syria get annexed into Iraq as the US relieves Israeli troops there.

4. Israel adds southern Lebanon and Golan heights its formal terrotory (unlike now, where it just occupies Golan and does not consider it Israeli territory).

5. With Syrian government dismantled, nothing prevents Palistinian refugees fron integrating into the new "greater Iraq" society. Jordan forced to allow palistinian itegration also. All palistinian territories and Gaza emptied of palistinians, who go to the surrounding arab states.

6. Iraq split into three state on sectarian lines, with permainant US military bases in the new Kurdistan, which includes Kirkuk. What was once Syria is now split between Kurdistan and Sunni Iraq. Kurds are armed to the teeth to deter Turkey.

7. Iran tries ground invasion of Iraq, gets spanked. Kurdish areas of Iran integrated into Kurdistan, and all religious forces in Iran destroyed along with religious control of pollitical process. Shia Iraq merged with what is left of Iran, and new democratic elections with no involvement from Clerics.
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #332 of 882
8. Rain of pigshit from low-flying porcines pollutes Tigris.
meh
meh
post #333 of 882
Quote:
Originally posted by Harald
8. Rain of pigshit from low-flying porcines pollutes Tigris.

So what do you think will happen instead? Everybody will just get along? Israel will be distroyed?
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #334 of 882
I feel tht whatever will happen, shit-stirring Jews, Christians and Muslims have ensured that for the forseeable future there is no future without religion. No more secular states with growing middle-classes and stuffed secular universities like pre-invasion Iraq.
meh
meh
post #335 of 882
Quote:
Originally posted by Harald
I feel tht whatever will happen, shit-stirring Jews, Christians and Muslims have ensured that for the forseeable future there is no future without religion. No more secular states with growing middle-classes and stuffed secular universities like pre-invasion Iraq.

There is some truth to that although I would say that the reasons economically stable States do not in the main exist in the Islamic World has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with the West 'franchising' certain States.

Dubai, UAE, Kuwait and even Saudi are very advanced in this regard and (perhaps with the exception of Saudi) stable.

Dubai for example can compete with the West on virtually all levels - particularly banking and architectural design - and there is virtually no anti-Western sentiment. Instead there is business co-operation - and this is what would otherwise be called a 'hard-line' islamic State. Certainly far more so than Syria for example.

That could have happened in Iraq and Afghanistan by now - all it takes is the right Western investment and commitment. There are reasons why these are given and reasons why they are with-held. You are seeing the results.....

It really has very little to do with religion....
post #336 of 882
Quote:
Originally posted by Gene Clean
Since when have power plants and civilian objects tried to look like civilians? They are civilian objects, used by civilians, in a totally non-militaristic way. Spinning this any other way is total dishonesty.

We're talking about the non-uniformed combatants that attempt to blend into the population they fight from. While some Hezbollah fighters are in uniform many are not. Also Hezbollah has a tendency to park military targets next to civilians for protection.

The objects you describe are not civilian objects in time of war as they provide combatants with military capability. Transportation and electrical power are certainly is not "totally non-militaristic" unless you are a moron.

Quote:

Airports, power plants, roads etc are valid miltiary targets and are not prohibited by Article 48 or 52.

Quote:
Attacks shall be limited strictly to military objectives. In so far as objects are concerned, military objectives are limited to those objects which by their nature, location, purpose or use make an effective contribution to military action and whose total or partial destruction, capture or neutralization, in the circumstances ruling at the time, offers a definite military advantage.

The statement by Isreal that the roads, bridges, airports, etc were being used to resupply Hezbollah is to indicate that these are indeed military targets and their destruction offers a definite military advantage (reduction in the number of rockets that can be shipped in).

If you put ammo dumps in buildings they become military targets regardless of their non-war usage.

Quote:
In case of doubt whether an object which is normally dedicated to civilian purposes, such as a place of worship, a house or other dwelling or a school, is being used to make an effective contribution to military action, it shall be presumed not to be so used.

If there is no doubt that a normally civilian structure is being used for military purposes it can be struck. Only if there is insufficient intel to show military usage would Article 52 kick in.

For example, if you're taking fire from a Mosque you sure as hell can drop a bomb on it. You may not do so anyway for other reasons but its not protected by Article 52.

Vinea
post #337 of 882
I'm somewhat amazed by the unabashed bias from US news sources. For instance, all day on CNN right next to the main image on the website is the following bulleted list:

Hezbollah leader ready for "open war" with Israel
Israeli jets destroy Hezbollah headquarters in Beirut
Hezbollah fires missiles into six Israeli towns
An Israeli naval ship damaged by what appeared to be a rocket
Israeli woman, grandson reported killed by a rocket

That's some bullshit. 4 of the 5 paint the image of Hezbollah agression and the remaining one reports a targeted hit by Israel (look how precise and careful they are! [/sarcasm]). As for the last bullet point, what about the dozens of Lebanese civilians reportedly killed?!?!

I have family in Lebanon, family that, like a lot of lebanese, want Hezbollah to go fuck themselves. But instead of any sort of fair reporting on how much this is sucking for most of the lebanese civilian population we instead get this "Rah, Rah, Israel!!" cheerleading.
post #338 of 882
Quote:
Originally posted by giant
I'm somewhat amazed by the unabashed bias from US news sources. For instance, all day on CNN right next to the main image on the website is the following bulleted list:

That's some bullshit. 4 of the 5 paint the image of Hezbollah agression and the remaining one reports a targeted hit by Israel (look how precise and careful they are! [/sarcasm]). As for the last bullet point, what about the dozens of Lebanese civilians reportedly killed?!?!

I have family in Lebanon, family that, like a lot of lebanese, want Hezbollah to go fuck themselves. But instead of any sort of fair reporting on how much this is sucking for most of the lebanese civilian population we instead get this "Rah, Rah, Israel!!" cheerleading.

Iran and Syria started it by spuring on both sets of soldier kidnappings. Everyone from arab blogs to arab leaders to western leaders are all blaming Iran, Syria and Hezbollah for this situation. Even France thinks that Israel is doing the right thing, although they think that it is an over-reaction. The US news is just reflecting world opinion (at least the parts of the world outside Iran and Syria).

Syria looks particularly vulnerable, with an oppressed minority. It would not take a very serious invasion to send the country into civil war (which would then allow nation building by the US).

Israel has twice as many troops as Syria, and spends 14 times as much money on its military ($800m-$1b for Syria per year, Israel spends $14Billion including US gifts of $4 billion).

All Israel needs to do in Lebanon is wack Hezbollah hard enough so that the Lebanese government can get them under control and take full ownership of their country. After that they can withdraw from Lebanon and attack Syria.

The more I think about it, the more the plan sounds really genius-like. After Syria is dismembered and half given to the Kurds, I bet Iran will be quite willing to shut down its Nuclear program post-haste.
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #339 of 882
You post has, well, absolutely nothing to do with what I'm criticizing about the coverage.
post #340 of 882
Quote:
You post has, well, absolutely nothing to do with what I'm criticizing about the coverage.

Ok then, explain how the US coverage is "biased" compared to foreign coverage then. Is there something that the news missed besides Hezbollah starting a fight and getting their ass kicked? I think that everyone knows how much this will suck for the civilian population, and there is tons of coverage about Lebonese who are mad at Hezbollah/Iran/Syria for starting it.
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #341 of 882
Huh? I'm not criticizing it "compared" to anything. I'm criticizing the coverage for the reason detailed in my previous post.
Quote:

Quote:
I think that everyone knows how much this will suck for the civilian population, and there is tons of coverage about Lebonese who are mad at Hezbollah/Iran/Syria for starting it.

As illustrated clearly by the bullet list above, this is not the case. An israeli woman and grandson are apparently worth significantly more than dozens of lebanese women/grandkids/other civilians to this mainstream US news source.
post #342 of 882
Quote:
ISyria looks particularly vulnerable, with an oppressed minority. It would not take a very serious invasion to send the country into civil war (which would then allow nation building by the US).

Nation building by the US Afghanistan - Iraq HELLOOOOO?????

Btw - please enlighten us as to which 'oppressed minority' you are referring to.

Having lived in Damascus and Aleppo over many years I can assure you that nothing will unite the country more than any form of attack from Zionists or Western Imperialists. The army is lame though and won't stand a chance as the soldiers are rabble frankly but that is not the point you made.

The point you made was well.....I can't work it out......
post #343 of 882
Quote:
As illustrated clearly by the bullet list above, this is not the case. An israeli woman and grandson are apparently worth significantly more than dozens of lebanese women/grandkids/other civilians to this mainstream US news source.

The worth of an individual should never be measured by their appearance on CNN.

But I do understand your point.
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
post #344 of 882
Quote:

If you don't want to have a picture of Hezbollah aggression painted how about they don't start this whole mess by kidnapping and killing soldiers?

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
post #345 of 882
Quote:
Originally posted by BR
If you don't want to have a picture of Hezbollah aggression painted how about they don't start this whole mess by kidnapping and killing soldiers?

F*ck Hezbollah, but also f*ck anyone (media outlets included) who pretends that Israel isn't screwing over just as many, strike that, killing more innocent people right now.
post #346 of 882
Quote:
Originally posted by Gene Clean
When you decided to go to Israel, you should have known that they have soldiers - some of them are called up on duty even. They don't hide things there, at least not this one.

When you become friends with people and feel like you have known them for years...when you spend 9 days in what appears to be a normal and safer western society than that we have experienced in California...when that ideal image is shattered in an instant IT AFFECTS PEOPLE. God you are such an unfeeling douchebag.

Quote:
It's a conspiracy to suggest that all middle eastern countries are this inseperable bloc that want Israel destroyed.

Did I say that? No. After quite a bit of bloodshed on both sides, Jordan and Egypt are somewhere above Neutral but not quite Allied with Israel. However, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, the fledgling Palestine, and Iran for that matter have all made it quite clear that they don't want an Israeli state to exist.

Quote:
Filled with tears and dubious history.

Whatev. There's really no use arguing with you anymore.

-Sagan

-Sagan
post #347 of 882
Isn't that what we've done on a massive scale in Afghanistan and Iraq. In order to avenge the deaths of 2000 Americans we've sent over 2000 soldiers to their deaths, bombed the shit out of Afghani and Iraqi women and children in the tens of thousand.

Isn't that what we do?

And we do it with hurrah and ghusto.
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
post #348 of 882
There aren't too many Democrats that oppose the war in Afghanistan but Northgate does make an excellent point in its parallels to the current situation.

-Sagan

-Sagan
post #349 of 882
Quote:
Originally posted by segovius
Nation building by the US Afghanistan - Iraq HELLOOOOO?????

Btw - please enlighten us as to which 'oppressed minority' you are referring to.

Having lived in Damascus and Aleppo over many years I can assure you that nothing will unite the country more than any form of attack from Zionists or Western Imperialists. The army is lame though and won't stand a chance as the soldiers are rabble frankly but that is not the point you made.

The point you made was well.....I can't work it out......

Syria is ruled by the minority Alawite sect. If Israel killed a couple hundred thousand Syrian soldiers, then the country would fall into civil war.

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/...k/geos/sy.html

Religions:
\tDefinition Field Listing
Sunni Muslim 74%, Alawite, Druze, and other Muslim sects 16%, Christian (various sects) 10%, Jewish (tiny communities in Damascus, Al Qamishli, and Aleppo)

Israel could, with not very much effort, take out both Syria and Hezbollah. First they invade Lebanon, once they have done as much as they can do to kill of Hezbollah (hopefully with imbedded spies put into place over the last 5 years) then they make an offer to the Lebanese government:

"Help us finish off Hezbollah, and we will leave the country. We supply the military might that you lack, and you supply the information that we need to get rid of them"

The Israeli ambassador to the UN said as much: "Lebanon will be the primary beneficiary of our actions against Hezbollah".

After they complete this mission, and evacuate Lebanon, then they invade Syria. Syria is ruled by an oppressive minority, and the other population groups would love a chance to overthrow the government. Israel has no need to get bogged down like we did in Iraq - they go in, slaughter 200,000 soldiers and get out. After the US elections in the fall, we go back in and split the country up, which then makes the Iranians capitulate.
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #350 of 882
Quote:
Syria is ruled by the minority Alawite sect. If Israel killed a couple hundred thousand Syrian soldiers, then the country would fall into civil war.

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/...k/geos/sy.html

Religions:
\tDefinition Field Listing
Sunni Muslim 74%, Alawite, Druze, and other Muslim sects 16%, Christian (various sects) 10%, Jewish (tiny communities in Damascus, Al Qamishli, and Aleppo)

Israel could, with not very much effort, take out both Syria and Hezbollah. First they invade Lebanon, once they have done as much as they can do to kill of Hezbollah (hopefully with imbedded spies put into place over the last 5 years) then they make an offer to the Lebanese government:

"Help us finish off Hezbollah, and we will leave the country. We supply the military might that you lack, and you supply the information that we need to get rid of them"

The Israeli ambassador to the UN said as much: "Lebanon will be the primary beneficiary of our actions against Hezbollah".

After they complete this mission, and evacuate Lebanon, then they invade Syria. Syria is ruled by an oppressive minority, and the other population groups would love a chance to overthrow the government. Israel has no need to get bogged down like we did in Iraq - they go in, slaughter 200,000 soldiers and get out. After the US elections in the fall, we go back in and split the country up, which then makes the Iranians capitulate.

What you need to understand is that the world don't work like this. The more of that shit You/Israel do, the worse things get. Israel invaded Lebanon in 1982 to get rid of PLO, now we are back to square one.
Bill Bradley to comedian Bill Cosby: "Bill, you are a comic, tell us a joke!"
- "Senator, you are a politician, first tell us a lie!"
post #351 of 882
Quote:
Originally posted by New
What you need to understand is that the world don't work like this. The more of that shit You/Israel do, the worse things get. Israel invaded Lebanon in 1982 to get rid of PLO, now we are back to square one.

Only because they didn't deal with the root causes - Iran, Iraq, Syria. That won't be a problem this time - lessons learned.

Anyway, they did get rid of the PLO out of Lebanon. Hezbollah is not part of the PLO...

I think that you all are the unrealistic ones: "Hezbollah/Syria/Iran can do anything they like to Israel and it is good, any response by Israel is evil". I am looking forward to Syria getting it ass kicked, they deserve it.
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #352 of 882
Quote:
Only because they didn't deal with the root causes - Iran, Iraq, Syria. That won't be a problem this time - lessons learned.

Anyway, they did get rid of the PLO out of Lebanon. Hezbollah is not part of the PLO...

I think that you all are the unrealistic ones: "Hezbollah/Syria/Iran can do anything they like to Israel and it is good, any response by Israel is evil". I am looking forward to Syria getting it ass kicked, they deserve it.

drool... kill more enemies. When did that work? well, maybe against the indians...
post #353 of 882
Quote:
Anyway, they did get rid of the PLO out of Lebanon. Hezbollah is not part of the PLO....

Precisely! And after Hizbollah?
post #354 of 882
Quote:
Originally posted by New
drool... kill more enemies. When did that work? well, maybe against the indians...

Against Iraq (eventually, probably by next year). Against Germany (twice, but only because the allies got greedy at Versailles). Against Japan. Against the rebel southern states. etc.

Syria, Iran and Hezbollah need a deadly response - present a passive response and the situation would have continued to escalate on the arab side, just like in 1967 when Nassar finally massed troops on the Israeli border and threatened to soak the soil with Jewish blood.

Quote:
Originally posted by New
Precisely! And after Hizbollah?

Without Hizbollah, the government of Lebanon will have more power (all the way to the borders) and will not be a threat or a hazard to Israel.
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #355 of 882
Quote:
Against Iraq (eventually, probably by next year).

Yeah right.
post #356 of 882
Quote:
Originally posted by New
Yeah right.

What do you think that Israelis should do - just let themselves be killed in greater and greater numbers over time? What would we do if Mexico constantly proclaimed that we should all be killed, funded suicide bombers in the US, fired missles into texas, etc?
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #357 of 882
Quote:
What do you think that Israelis should do - just let themselves be killed in greater and greater numbers over time? What would we do if Mexico constantly proclaimed that we should all be killed, funded suicide bombers in the US, fired missles into texas, etc?

Give the palestinians a break. Negotiate.
post #358 of 882
Quote:
Originally posted by New
Give the palestinians a break. Negotiate.

They tried that - they refused to return the prisioners. And the Palistinians are not really the problem anyway - they are just proxy soldiers. The Palistinians have nothing to do with the invasion of Lebanon, and the future invasion of Syria - and after those invasions take place, the Palistinians will no longer have backers that encourage violence.

Iran and Syria initiated this conflict by planning the kidnappings of soldiers, and they did it knowing what the response would probably be. Why should the Israelis "negotiate" when both sides are eager for war? The Syrians are asking for a whipping.
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #359 of 882
Quote:
They tried that - they refused to return the prisioners. And the Palistinians are not really the problem anyway - they are just proxy soldiers. The Palistinians have nothing to do with the invasion of Lebanon, and the future invasion of Syria - and after those invasions take place, the Palistinians will no longer have backers that encourage violence.

Yes, Each and every one of the palestinians reefused to return the soldier. Let them have it. Kill the enemy.
post #360 of 882
Quote:
Originally posted by New
Yes, Each and every one of the palestinians reefused to return the soldier. Let them have it. Kill the enemy.

70% of them voted for Hamas. This has nothing to do with the Palistinians - Israel has put Gaza on the back burner now that they are dealing with the northern front, so you already have your wish granted.

Why do you keep talking about Palistinians? We are talking about Lebanon and Syria.
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
This thread is locked  
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › All old Israel/Lebanon threads merged in here