or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Apple to roll-out iTunes movies and 'one more thing'

Apple to roll-out iTunes movies and 'one more thing' - Page 5

post #161 of 162
Believe me or not. But it's certain that at least today Apple will not release a cellular phone or an iPod with telephone functions. Its confirmed by a high ranked executive Manager of Apple Europe. Regarding all the other rumors, he/she only says "no comment" However, I think they will obviously present a Movie Store (iTunes Store down right now). If they present a Movie Store they would be stupid not to launch better Video enabled iPod's. I hope its going to be a Widescreen touch sensitive one. Everything else would just be out of the ordinary and nothing rellay new and innovativ at all. I believe also there will be some minor updates in terms of capacity to the iPod Nano. One more thing will and has to be some kind of a connection between the downloaded movies which will be on the harddrive of the computers and iPod's and the Television which is and will be also in the near future the preferred device for watching movies. Most of the rumors claim it will be a streaming device like Airport express which seems likly giving the fact, that both Airport devices are kind of behind the competition right now. However, is this really going to be the next big revolution in the living room. I doubt it and so will the analyst and the shareholders of Apple stocks. So again, Apple would be stupid to announce something that big and then disappoint everyone but mostly the shareholders which would have a bad influence on the managers stock options. So I have still hope that this one more thing which is certainly going to be a connector to the TV for the movies will be more then just a freaken streaming device. Common Apple, you can't be seriously only launch a Video streaming device. Can you?
post #162 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by rarity

Just found this agenda for the showtime event. They claim its real.

http://www.tuaw.com/2006/09/11/apple...e-media-event/

However, if this is going to be it, it would be a real disappointment! Hope Apple has something better!

Can someone put the above (link) mentioned price scheme differently?
Either i am missing something important, or i am missing something
very important.

I just can't stretch this price range will work anywhere in the world,
except in Kuwait.
" I will not commit anything to memory that I can get from another source . . . "
ALBERT EINSTEIN
" I will not commit anything to memory that I can get from another source . . . "
ALBERT EINSTEIN
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Apple to roll-out iTunes movies and 'one more thing'