or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Microsoft unveils Zune digital media player (images)

Microsoft unveils Zune digital media player (images) - Page 6

post #201 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregmightdothat

Either a MS fanboy, or some kind of MS evangelist sent out to troll forums :P

blatantly lil bill himself trying to make his company sound better lol
"i find that if you keep talkin', your mouth comes up with stuff..." Karl Pilkington
"i find that if you keep talkin', your mouth comes up with stuff..." Karl Pilkington
post #202 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaynham

blatantly lil bill himself trying to make his company sound better lol

no I just don't appreciate biased comments.( which is sorta of ironic as now I am the one appearing biased.)

would it help if i said I really really want a black nano for Christmas. ( not lying, the new nanos look awesome )
post #203 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucker

That's for the 80 GB model. Since the Zune is 30 GB, you want to compare to the 30 GB iPod. Therefore, the comparison becomes:

Which means that the Zune has 44.75% more volume than the same-capacity iPod.

yes I know, but the point I was trying to make was that a ipod ( even 80gb ) can fit in your pocket, so surely a Zune would be able to. ( I normally wear pants with large pockets, so I could probably fit ipods in one pocket )
post #204 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilraman

Heh. Never post when drunk, angry or frustrated. Also, never post when you have a woody.

if I had a nickel for everytime I heard that joke.\
post #205 of 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilraman

Heh. Never post when drunk, angry or frustrated. Also, never post when you have a woody.

A golf club?
post #206 of 206
just found a cool size program to end all this size misconceptions. ( look at how small the nano is!!)*new nano
SizeEasy
SizeEasy2
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Microsoft unveils Zune digital media player (images)