or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Battle of the Bands

Battle of the Bands

post #1 of 9
Some people know this already, but I'm in marching band (please check all jokes at the door). Every week there is a competition held by a local news station called battle of the bands. Two marching bands are pitted against eachother in a marching competition to the death! Serisously though, it's just a poll. If we win, the entire band gets free pizza and the bragging rights. The band we are up against is a competition marching band, and they have quite a bit of support. I would appreciate it, and so would the entire marching band, if you would click on the following link and vote for Harrison High School. I really want to win. Thanks in advance.

http://www.wlfi.com/page1471.cfm

Remember: vote for Harrison High School.
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" ~ Vroomfondel
post #2 of 9
Jefferson is soooooo going down.
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #3 of 9
Come on guys! We need help. Jeff is catching up now. It's their 44% to our 56%! It was 33% to 66% when I first posted. Where is your Harrison pride?

EDIT: I didn't mention this before but you can vote more than once. Please exercise your right to vote!
post #4 of 9
Hey, we won. Thanks for your help if you voted.
post #5 of 9
You're welcome...
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
post #6 of 9
You wouldn't happen to know about the popularity of option number three, would you Guybrush?
post #7 of 9
This stuff always instills fear in me for some reason.
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by maimezvous

You wouldn't happen to know about the popularity of option number three, would you Guybrush?

eh?
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood

eh?

Oh never mind then. There was a mysterious third group that appeared and helped Harrison win. I don't know how this happened, but I don't care. Our band gets ten pizzas (between a hundred people).
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Battle of the Bands