or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › I'm Sorry

I'm Sorry

post #1 of 45
I'm sorry for what I did. Please accept my apologies. Thank you.

I would also like to thank all the sarcastic members of the board (Chucker).

I LOVE APPLEINSIDER sooo much it is so much better then your arch nemisis Applenova. I will go tell them this if YOU will forgive me.

PS lundy you are the coolest mod on this forum. Though you, audiopollution are runner up.
PS PS I love you guys.
post #2 of 45
WTF

8 posts and already apologizing? Or did I miss a bannination lately?
post #3 of 45
Wow, your signature is unbelievably creepy.
post #4 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by details

What?

Quote:
I LOVE APPLEINSIDER sooo much it is so much better then your arch nemisis Applenova. I will go tell them this if YOU will forgive me.

I frequent both. They aren't "arch nemesi".
post #5 of 45
If you go to AppleNova, which is pretty great, and say this, they will mercilessly rip you to pieces.
post #6 of 45
Touch my peepee and I'll think about forgiving you. By the way what did you do, kill someone, perhaps a russian prostitiute.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
post #7 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucker

I frequent both. They aren't "arch nemesi".

Which one is on the dark side of the force. I forget since I'm bipolar and can't tell the difference. "These aren't the droids your looking for".
post #8 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro

WTF

8 posts and already apologizing? Or did I miss a bannination lately?

Maybe it's someone permanently banned, reincarnated as "details"??? Seems awfully sorry though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregmightdothat

Wow, your signature is unbelievably creepy.

Agreed
"Gawd, even white trash feel sorry for me."
"That's true, that's very very true."
"Gawd, even white trash feel sorry for me."
"That's true, that's very very true."
post #9 of 45
The people are confused. What is this all about?
"some catch on faster than others"
post #10 of 45
Call me back when the attractive Russian women start arriving.
post #11 of 45
Quote:

I'm sorry for what I did. Please accept my apologies. Thank you.

PS lundy you are the coolest mod on this forum. Though you, audiopollution are runner up.
PS PS I love you guys.

SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT!

Who are you, again?
Mac user since before you were born.
Mac user since before you were born.
post #12 of 45
Somehing to do with weasels. enimas and laxitives.
post #13 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by southside grabowski

The people are confused. What is this all about?

This is the funniest thing you've ever posted.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #14 of 45
Quote:

Why must some people (especially the n00bs) perpetuate this myth? As mentioned above, most still frequent both sites. Both have their merits depending on what you're looking for. I don't post here as much as I used to, but I still come here most days to read AO/PO.

But whatever, do what you like. I will say though, if you come trolling at AN you're going to need that laxative to get your caps lock key out of your ass.
It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think.
It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think.
post #15 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by 709

Why must some people (especially the n00bs) perpetuate this myth? As mentioned above, most still frequent both sites. Both have their merits depending on what you're looking for. I don't post here as much as I used to, but I still come here most days to read AO/PO.

But whatever, do what you like. I will say though, if you come trolling at AN you're going to need that laxative to get your caps lock key out of your ass.

That's awesome. I wish more people would take the time to understand what lead to AN. It's a great story, and if people knew it then this myth would go away. I have never posted at AN, but I do occasionally read stuff over there.
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" ~ Vroomfondel
post #16 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox

This is the funniest thing you've ever posted.

You know that's a complement, Box.
post #17 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by southside grabowski

You know that's a complement, Box.

Absolutely. Using your "The People" riff that way is funny as hell.

I've asked it before, but are you sure there aren't two of you over there in Texas?

Or maybe you occasionally bind and gag "robot talking point Moe" so you can post? As always, I find it to be one of the enduring mysteries of AI.
post #18 of 45
Ah, addy...

Details... could this be macgeek200x of 'nova fame?
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #19 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox

Absolutely. Using your "The People" riff that way is funny as hell.

I've asked it before, but are you sure there aren't two of you over there in Texas?

Or maybe you occasionally bind and gag "robot talking point Moe" so you can post? As always, I find it to be one of the enduring mysteries of AI.

Daa daa daa duuuuummmm.
post #20 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardeeharhar

Ah, addy...

Details... could this be macgeek200x of 'nova fame?

Haha, that kid is an utter tool.
post #21 of 45
Ok, so has anybody figured out what this is all about?
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
post #22 of 45
He seems to be insane.
post #23 of 45
Quote:

He seems to be insane.

Yikes.
post #24 of 45
Quote:

He seems to be insane.

Wow, off his meds I guess.
post #25 of 45
And they must pretty righteous meds, at that.
post #26 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan i Sabbah

If you go to AppleNova, which is pretty great, and say this, they will mercilessly rip you to pieces.

Well, that's just great. At least two or three pages of forum fun up in smoke. So much for the unsuspecting victim. So much for the hilarious bloodbath. So much for golden opportunities. I can't believe you did that. It's so utterly selfish and unthinking.

Hey details! Good news buddy. Hassan is a professional ladybug breeder! The quality of the insects he breeds is legendary among ladybug connoiseurs worldwide. Some say his ladybugs served with fava beans and a nice chianti ranks among the all-time classic dishes. Right up there with delicacies like haggis, spotted dick and poo sandwiches. His other product lines include scarab (a more consumer-friendly term than 'dung') and Christmas beetles, and the ever-popular Chirp Chirps, choclate dipped live crickets.

Chirp Chirps! The candy you can hear!

<sings>
A good entymologist is hard to find
Cicadas, earwigs and butterflies
A good entymologist is hard to find
So please be gentle with this bug of mine.....
</sings>
Tomorrow shall be love for the loveless;
And for the lover, tomorrow shall be love.
Tomorrow shall be love for the loveless;
And for the lover, tomorrow shall be love.
post #27 of 45
So they kinda got mad.
post #28 of 45
Not really, details. They are just smarter than you are.
post #29 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan i Sabbah

No, we just banned his stupid ass.
post #30 of 45
Quote:

Not really, details. They are just smarter than you are.

The broccoli in your .sig shows more intelligence most times.
My brain is hung like a HORSE!
My brain is hung like a HORSE!
post #31 of 45
I hope they will lift the ban. I asked them nicely. But they're just so ban-happy over there. I just hope that one day both forums can live in peace and harmony. What did groverat do that they thought I was him? I think some of them don't like him over there. Kickaha I thought you lived in Hell?

P.S. AppleNova doesn't like banner ads.

P.S. P.S. Is "I am worthless beyond hope." even really a coherent sentence?
post #32 of 45
You should have been banned here as well...
post #33 of 45
Quote:

I hope they will lift the ban. I asked them nicely. But they're just so ban-happy over there. I just hope that one day both forums can live in peace and harmony. What did groverat do that they thought I was him? I think some of them don't like him over there. Kickaha I thought you lived in Hell?

What is wrong with you? The forums get along just fine. If you actually bothered to read this thread you would find several people who frequent both places.

Can we ban him too? I like that idea.
post #34 of 45
So he's banned at 'Nova and he's apologizing at AI?
Is the insanity spreading? (How else does one explain Chester's post?)

To steal a line from Southside, the people remain confused.
post #35 of 45
I'm sorry. Please don't ban me here. I know the forums get along fine. Exept when they start bashing each-other occasionally. I will behave.
post #36 of 45
details, whatever you did i forgive you, poor little sicko. hehe
post #37 of 45
edit: i take it back. i just read this. http://forums.appleinsider.com/showp...38&postcount=2
post #38 of 45
I'd need to know what he did before I forgive him.
post #39 of 45
Quote:

No, we're not going to lift the ban.

I should ask though, what exactly was your motivation for the similar threads at the sites? Some folks pointed me over here to read this crap as well when asking for your ban.
post #40 of 45
Warning : people will not gain any sympathy if they bash here others sites, and AN is no exception especially if you consider our common roots, and that many members are going in both sites.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › I'm Sorry