or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › I'm Sorry

I'm Sorry - Page 2

post #41 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by details

Kickaha I thought you lived in Hell?

Ah, my dear man, wherever you are, there Hell be. For is it not said... "The Devil is in the details?"
My brain is hung like a HORSE!
My brain is hung like a HORSE!
post #42 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickaha

Ah, my dear man, wherever you are, there Hell be. For is it not said... "The Devil is in the details?"

Excellent.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #43 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox

Excellent.

I second that.
Play on words of the day
post #44 of 45
Okay. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for posting random posts about random things and I'm sorry for saying that I like AppleInsider better than AppleNova, because I don't. I like them both equally and know that they get along fine for the most part. But I do like to read both so if alcimedes reads this again I hope maybe he will consider maybe asking Brad and them to un-ban me, even though I know you said it will never be lifted... BUT if you don't lift it then I guess I will be forced to only be able to read AppleInsider, which would be a bummer 'cause I like to read both. I'm sorry for posting that I like AppleInsider better on the AppleNova forums, but I can't tell them that when I've been banned. I'm also sorry for saying that lundy and audiopollution are my favorite moderators because I think all the moderators do a good job at moderating... Though I wish the moderators at AppleNova hadn't been so quick to ban me. I still would like to thank all the sarcastic members of the board (Chucker), though, without whom, this would not have been possible. So I'm sorry that some people took my joke about liking AppleInsider better a little to seriously and I won't post anymore kinds of posts like that anymore. And I am not insane. Though I know that I sound insane, but I'm not. So I hope you are having fun reading this.
post #45 of 45
Certifiable.
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › I'm Sorry