or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › I Take My Leave.

I Take My Leave.

post #1 of 8
With regret and a heavy heart, I wanted to let you all know that it's once again time that I take leave of AppleInsider. For a number of reasons related to my personal and work lives, I will not be able to continue at this forum for at least several months to come.

If the past is any indication, I will likely return at some point. I have gone on hiatus and returned previously. Whether or not that will happen this time, I cannot say.

I wish you all the best and will keep up with Apple's goings-on. I will remain a dedicated Mac user and will keep you all in my thoughts. God bless and keep you.

Smiles,
Michael
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
post #2 of 8
Trust me, a little hiatus now and then adds up to some major productivity increases.

I look forward to arguing with you soon.

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

post #3 of 8
It's true. You'll get so much done.

Peace out, Michael.
post #4 of 8
He's off to marry Macdoll!
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Mated

He's off to marry Macdoll!

If that's true, he is sooo lucky. I read somewhere she is bisexual which means if he ever had a threesome, the odds are the 3rd one's gonna be another woman. Just thought I'd mention that.

Anyway, I read these kind of things a lot like someone will be gone for a while. Seriously, you're not telling me you don't have half an hour or so a week to point your browser here. If you had a lack of internet or something maybe but saying you're too busy is no excuse.
post #6 of 8
LMAO - Sorry to burst your bubble friends, but that's not what's going on. He and I are simply good friends, in which I'll miss him dearly.

Michael: You know I'll always be your friend, and I hope to hear from you here at AI in the future. Blessed be, my friend.

Marvin: I had no idea that I've become so notorious here.
Resident Furry, Animation student, and Steve Jobs fan.
post #7 of 8
Hey I've had a "plural" sexual experience, and although it's certainly fun, it's nowhere near as important as a meaningful relationship. I'd never choose a girlfriend based on whether she'd get it on with another girl or not... though oddly most of the women I've recently been intellectually attracted to... would.
post #8 of 8
That's interesting, tonton. I do agree with you on having a meaningful relationship. I'm in one right now, and I couldn't be happier.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › I Take My Leave.