or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Any Chess Players Here?

Any Chess Players Here?

post #1 of 5
Any USCF rated or FIDE rated chess players here?
post #2 of 5
I'm SO GLAD you brought this up. IT makes me think of the times when i was a little running iwth things and dsitting in the park and eatting all the ladybugs but we dont get much ladybugs here so can i come live wiht u i will be so happy.
post #3 of 5
I hate chess because it deals in absolutes.
post #4 of 5
Not here... but there's a nine-year-old on my block that is.

I haven't been able to beat him since he was 5.
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by details

I'm SO GLAD you brought this up. IT makes me think of the times when i was a little running iwth things and dsitting in the park and eatting all the ladybugs but we dont get much ladybugs here so can i come live wiht u i will be so happy.

macgeek200x, is that you?
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Any Chess Players Here?