or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › AI hacked?

AI hacked?

post #1 of 3
So I got this junkmail with the label of my AI username. WTF is up with that?
Well, since I have "new" as a username it might be an accident. Here's the mail:

New
You are just a click away from something which will eliminate your most distressing trouble. You will love watching it, feeling it and of course using it - just several weeks to go!

Whether you are below or above average size, you will do much better with a few extra inches. Sufficient size, rigidity and staying power will be just among the few things you'll start enjoying. See our shop: http://www.{GEN_DOM}/gall/ms/

Now you don't need a huge car or expensive watch to prove that you are not at all size-challenged.

A Fool May Give a Wise Man Counsel. Every dog has his day A new broom sweeps clean, but the old brush knows all the corners. When in doubt, do nothing

Am I right?
Bill Bradley to comedian Bill Cosby: "Bill, you are a comic, tell us a joke!"
- "Senator, you are a politician, first tell us a lie!"
post #2 of 3
Got another one. Come to think of it I have used this nick on another mac site as well. Anyone experienced anything similar?
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by New

Got another one. Come to think of it I have used this nick on another mac site as well. Anyone experienced anything similar?

I haven't had reports of any other users receiving these emails.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › AI hacked?