or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Photokina event over: No macbook pros
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Photokina event over: No macbook pros - Page 2

post #41 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbpr

only reason i want c2d is for 64 bit in leopard

that's just silly
post #42 of 49
Thread Starter 
Another Tuesday come and gone and no updates this week also I guess..If they were to update, it would have been done by now..
post #43 of 49
Might Apple be waiting for this for the MBP as well as Meroms?
post #44 of 49
I would hope so. Some PC manufacturers are already offering the ATI Mobility x1700 with their Merom laptops.
post #45 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugwump

I would hope so. Some PC manufacturers are already offering the ATI Mobility x1700 with their Merom laptops.

Which ones, just in case Apple decides to ignore the obvious demand for a Core2Duo Macbook Pro...
Soeren Rasmussen
Reply
Soeren Rasmussen
Reply
post #46 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sororca

Which ones, just in case Apple decides to ignore the obvious demand for a Core2Duo Macbook Pro...

An immediate search found this:
http://www.notebookcheck.net/Newsent...2828eaf.0.html

Upon further review, it appears the 1700 and 1600 perform the same, but the newer chips run cooler.
post #47 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhay

Another Tuesday come and gone and no updates this week also I guess..If they were to update, it would have been done by now..

Why's that? What was so special about photokina or the week following it?
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. - Albert Einstein

I wish developing great products was as easy as writing a check. If that were the case, then Microsoft would...
Reply
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. - Albert Einstein

I wish developing great products was as easy as writing a check. If that were the case, then Microsoft would...
Reply
post #48 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by rageous

Why's that? What was so special about photokina or the week following it?

The (miguided) excitement around here, maybe?
post #49 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugwump

An immediate search found this:
http://www.notebookcheck.net/Newsent...2828eaf.0.html

Upon further review, it appears the 1700 and 1600 perform the same, but the newer chips run cooler.

Thanks, looks like a neat machine
Soeren Rasmussen
Reply
Soeren Rasmussen
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Photokina event over: No macbook pros