or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Does anyone know what happened to Segovius??

Does anyone know what happened to Segovius??

post #1 of 17
I miss him on this forum. I always liked his opinions and his wit.
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive. Thomas Jefferson
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive. Thomas Jefferson
post #2 of 17
He "killed" his webname

I don't know if he post under a new account. As he do not want to told us, and as he didn't broke any posting guideline, it's none of our busisness.
post #3 of 17
I really liked Segovius too. Did he say that he was going to terminate his webname, or is this just an assumption?
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" ~ Vroomfondel
post #4 of 17
I Am Spartac—er, Segovius!!
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #5 of 17
Is this him? I googled his name and found it, probably the same guy.

http://www.anulios.org/
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #6 of 17
Yeah.
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #7 of 17
The fundies got him.
"some catch on faster than others"
"some catch on faster than others"
post #8 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by southside grabowski

The fundies got him.

Yes I suppose they did.
post #9 of 17
It shouldn't be too hard to tell if he comes back under another name. Just look for a left wing kook who thinks 9/11, most terrorist attacks, and possibly global warming were all secretly developed by the right wing conspiracy.
post #10 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindler

It shouldn't be too hard to tell if he comes back under another name. Just look for a left wing kook who thinks 9/11, most terrorist attacks, and possibly global warming were all secretly developed by the right wing conspiracy.

Are you suggesting Sammi Jo and Seg are the same person?
post #11 of 17
Malcontent X seems pretty spot on as his new name. Just guessing.
post #12 of 17
Does anyone know why he killed his webname?
post #13 of 17
does there have to be a reason?
post #14 of 17
Perhaps was a right-winger just trying to draw out left-wingers into the open. Maybe the rest of us should kill our webnames. :P

Everything I have ever said has been disinformation. ->Even this. <-And that. <-And that.
"The Roots of Violence: wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, politics...
"The Roots of Violence: wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, politics...
post #15 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcUK

does there have to be a reason?

No, but I sure would like one. Do you think he still has the same email address? I think I might just ask him myself.
post #16 of 17
ok ok, i admit, I was growing tired as logging in as many people and just decided to kill one of my alais' off.
post #17 of 17
Maybe he bought a PC, and is over at microsoftinsider.com?
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Does anyone know what happened to Segovius??