or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Arrrggghhh...

Arrrggghhh...

post #1 of 9
Fuck the Dodgers...
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
post #2 of 9
Ah! did they win?
horrid misuse of cool technology
SSBA.COM
SSBA.COM
post #3 of 9
You lock it up...
post #4 of 9
Quickest thread of the year. 8)
SSBA.COM
SSBA.COM
post #5 of 9
Ahhh...much better.

Dodgers swept out of the playoffs in 3 games.

Best thing about it is the fans only got to go to one game, and that game happened to be the clincher. Have a good ride home Tommy Lasorda!
post #6 of 9
Who are the Dodgers?
post #7 of 9
Exactly.
post #8 of 9
Go SF Giants!!!! ... are they still in the running for somethin or other?
post #9 of 9
Sunilraman,

:::sigh::: You're lucky you're in Australia. Otherwise, I'd be all over your ass...
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Arrrggghhh...