or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Post sumthin funny

Post sumthin funny - Page 2

post #41 of 44
This one is a old classic. Whatever public official gave the go ahead to this scheme.... talk about stupidity.. but some hilarious commentary! Yikes!
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
post #42 of 44
Dave Chappelle's Apple Switch commercial.

NSFW or kids.
Resident Furry, Animation student, and Steve Jobs fan.
Resident Furry, Animation student, and Steve Jobs fan.
post #43 of 44
Mac_Doll, that was good, but my favorite Switch parody is the Will Ferrell one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNC1UyVEOic

This one is okay too, but he's talking about old Macs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg7Xh0m_Oco
"How fortunate are you and I.."
"How fortunate are you and I.."
post #44 of 44
A woman had been married three times and was still a virgin. Somebody asked her how that could be possible. "Well," she said. "The first time I married an octogenarian and he died before we could consummate the marriage. The second time I married a naval officer and war broke out on our wedding day. The third time I married a Microsoft Windows programmer and he just sat on the edge of the bed and kept telling me how good it was going to be."

Q. How many Microsoft programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?
A. None. Bill Gates will just redefine Darkness(TM) as the new industry standard.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Post sumthin funny