or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Swedish girls vs British girls =)

Swedish girls vs British girls =) - Page 3

post #81 of 86
edit // thought this post was from someone else
post #82 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex London View Post

Funny isn't the word. Drivel is more apt.
Abhor stereotypes Matty?

No, read my sig again, it means something quite different.
Abhor the Stereotype, respect the Individual.
1.33Ghz 15" Powerbook: 80GB HD, 1GB RAM, OSX.4.7, Soundsticks II, 320GB LaCie FW800 EXT HD, iPod 20GB 4G
1.33Ghz 15" Powerbook: 80GB HD, 1GB RAM, OSX.4.7, Soundsticks II, 320GB LaCie FW800 EXT HD, iPod 20GB 4G
post #83 of 86
Matty, you waited 14 months to post a comeback? Either you're a cold-blooded mafioso who believes in revenge being a dish served reaaaaaaaally cold or you're losing your Wildean snappiness. Anyway. Females are doubleplus good.
November 2006. man that's a lifetime away. I'm still married to my Welsh-derived wife, but now we have two adopted children. Not Swedish I'm afraid. the ugly bastards.

"Wankers talking about other wankers and wanking." XamaX

I'll never get back the time i just wasted reading that post." Miami Craig
" It's like you've achieved some kind of irrelevance zen, or...

post #84 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex London View Post

Matty, you waited 14 months to post a comeback? Either you're a cold-blooded mafioso who believes in revenge being a dish served reaaaaaaaally cold or you're losing your Wildean snappiness. Anyway. Females are doubleplus good.
November 2006. man that's a lifetime away. I'm still married to my Welsh-derived wife, but now we have two adopted children. Not Swedish I'm afraid. the ugly bastards.

It wasn't a comeback. Anyway I was only enlightened to this thread's resurrection because someone else posted in it. It was also a wee bit longer than 14 months. I reckon that's close to absolute zero.
post #85 of 86
Oops.a bit of impressively crap maths there. I was knackered and on the way to bed when I suddenly noticed that post quoted from the dim, distant past.

post #86 of 86
I love this thread.
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Swedish girls vs British girls =)