or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Blocking users - could it also block threads started by the user?

Blocking users - could it also block threads started by the user?

post #1 of 4
That would be nicely handy. Any chance of that happening? There are entire rafts of threads started by the same people that just clutter up my New Posts page. I'd really rather not even ever see them, just as I'd rather not see individual posts by those folks in other threads.
My brain is hung like a HORSE!
post #2 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickaha

That would be nicely handy. Any chance of that happening? There are entire rafts of threads started by the same people that just clutter up my New Posts page. I'd really rather not even ever see them, just as I'd rather not see individual posts by those folks in other threads.

How would you read the witty retorts?
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
post #3 of 4
Naw, I only like reading such when the responder had to work for it. Gimmes are just boring. Too easy.
post #4 of 4
Tell me about it. That 'AppleInsider' dude is getting pretty damn annoying. Seems like he's starting more and more threads lately...and he never even shows up past the first post! Nothing but 'I heard this' and 'My sources say'...gah. Give me a break. Go troll somewhere else.
It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think.
It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Blocking users - could it also block threads started by the user?