Originally Posted by Pemac30
I'm having trouble as well...
with MacBook Pro and Bootcamp 1.1.2
No Bluetooth connection or icon/wizard within control panel of WindowsXP.
It seems like Windows overruls the Apple driver. But i can't get it fixed.
1. I made two partitions, one OSX and one for WindowsXP.
2. Bootcamp installed and started the wizard to make drivers for windows.
3. Bootcamp wizard started to install windowsXP professional.
4. Windows installation, initialize volume as NTFS.
5. Windows installed. I have seen a Bluetooth icon, short but present!
6. Apple drivers installed from CD
7. No Bluetooth icon or functionality, probably after some Windows updates?
Who can help?
I have exactly the same problem as you.
>5. Windows installed. I have seen a Bluetooth icon, short but present!
Yes, I've also seen the Bluetooth system tray icon once, but it disappeared.
I didn't realized it until I tried to connect my brand new Wireless Mighty Mouse. I love it when I'm using it on OSX.
I guess it's caused by Windows updates as you say.
Probably only thing you can try is starting over the installation bootcamp and windows. I heard that some C2D users have no problem with Bluetooth.
But it seems that the problem happens randomly.
So I don't want to waste my time just for fixing the bluetooth problem.
I already Installed too many softwares.