or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Miss Dewey helps you search...

Miss Dewey helps you search...

post #1 of 21
Seen Microsoft's new search engine yet? Its that chicken man site combined with Microsoft's old BOB guy!

http://www.msdewey.com/
A friend will help you move, but a REAL FRIEND will help you move a body.
A friend will help you move, but a REAL FRIEND will help you move a body.
post #2 of 21
That is the stupidest thing I've seen out of Redmond yet.

W. T. H?
My brain is hung like a HORSE!
post #3 of 21
yeah, what he said.

at least the chicken-thing site was amusing for a few minutes. this is just embarrassing.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
post #4 of 21
I want to bang her.
post #5 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Placebo

I want to bang her.

ask her.
post #6 of 21
yeah, i'd hit it.
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #7 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiopollution

ask her.

I did, she told me she saw it coming.
post #8 of 21
Search for 'lap dance', or likely, anything racy. You get scolded.

Now that just makes me feel so good. Really.

Seriously, this has to be a joke, right?
post #9 of 21
did you ask her to take her clothes off?
post #10 of 21
hey I got her to show me her bra!

I win!

I feel like i am just sketching the outer superego of the creators of ms. dewey, who is pretty hot...
post #11 of 21
Kick! Stop playing with her... she's mine!
post #12 of 21
ZWHAOMG.

Now why would Microsoft go and do that...
"How fortunate are you and I.."
"How fortunate are you and I.."
post #13 of 21
I wonder if she smells...

(A few might get that.)
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
post #14 of 21
Damn, the first impression that loaded she was listening to music with headphones and a media player. Looked like an iPod (wouldn't be the first Microsoft did that). Tried to reload it again and she was repairing a motorcycle (?). Again and she was talking to an astronaut space-walking. Damn, how many did this gal do? Must be the best paid acting job she ever did...

/and yes, she is cute
//silly idea for a search engine though
post #15 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Placebo

I want to bang her.

Dude that was my first thought. I was like that Vance Munson guy from "Hitch." "Food has no taste.....it just won't be right until I bang her!"
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #16 of 21
Her name is Janina Gavankar. Check out the photos on her site.
http://www.janinagavankar.com/main/g...nina-gavankar/
My fave: http://static.flickr.com/79/274066977_41e02ae508.jpg
post #17 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardeeharhar

hey I got her to show me her bra!

I win!

Yeah we're getting a how-to guide from you, right now.
post #18 of 21
Man how do you do that?

I got her to say "well, maybe just this once" but then my damn search results came up. Argh.
post #19 of 21
Have any of you guys got her to peel the banana and.......yet?

Hey, it was a slow Thursday!!!
post #20 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnJ

Man how do you do that?

I got her to say "well, maybe just this once" but then my damn search results came up. Argh.

What a wonderful search engine! The last thing people want to see on it are the search results.
-Aayush Arya
Macworld and Apple Matters Author

-Aayush Arya
Macworld and Apple Matters Author

post #21 of 21
I got her to fire an MP5 backwards over her shoulder while holding a mirror.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Miss Dewey helps you search...