or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Difficult Question regarding Urine Therapy

Difficult Question regarding Urine Therapy

post #1 of 135
Busting one's ass to obtain rank and insignia, and to be paid in second generation stuff, I am beginning to have some serious doubts as I began to speak openly of what is going on. To go busking on the streets just to purchase this stuff for her was crazy enough as it is. Now for me to wash dishes on granville street every week just to have her essence is beginning to sound crazy. I don't even know why I am doing this. I feel my life is being regulated, and when I have time to myself, I find I am always broke ass.
post #2 of 135
Wtf!
post #3 of 135
Jesus christ, I can get paid for my piss?
post #4 of 135
hehe.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
post #5 of 135
There must be hundreds of sites specializing in what you're doing. (I, however, am afraid to actually Google it. )

Yet, you are posting your question on AppleInsider because.....?????

post #6 of 135

this reminds me of that one poster who posted something like "god doesn't exist" and the thread went on and on.

thread bait, this is what this is. some experiment of sorts. either that or the site has been renamed to urineinsider.
post #7 of 135
Yeah, I figured.
post #8 of 135
Female to male is fine, but the quantum biofeedback will transfer from the spiritual master more effectively if you eat their shit too. Good luck.
post #9 of 135
Dear Marth Stewart, what can I do to make feces taste better?

-"I use vanilla."
post #10 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRussell

Female to male is fine, but the quantum biofeedback will transfer from the spiritual master more effectively if you eat their shit too. Good luck.

I strongly disagree. You should think that to obtain an E-8 or an E-9 is really tough. Those people are also those who dont normally choose to take commissioning programs through the ranks as they are often E-6's and E-7's who try to take commission as Captains. (Usually, they dont go for the butterbar, as they are experienced, and this rank is usually held by those who go for direct commissioning or commissioning after 1 tour of prior service).
post #11 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Placebo

Jesus christ, I can get paid for my piss?

Not at all.
post #12 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRussell

Eating fecal matter is dangerous as it contains e-coli, and bacteria. Urine is sterile, so it is safe. I am just worried about the hormonic imbalance as I was keeling over and couldnt clean the master's car today.
post #13 of 135
WTF is going on here? What is this urine therapy? Why are you doing this! o.O
-Aayush Arya
Macworld and Apple Matters Author

-Aayush Arya

post #14 of 135
meh. . .
post #15 of 135
post #16 of 135
...April Fools(?)
(???????????????????????????????????????????? )

Sounds like a bunch of crock. Wikipedia returns this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine_Therapy (no pictures thank god)
post #17 of 135
Null.
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
post #18 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Placebo

-"I use vanilla."

Of course, Steve uses vanilla pods.

I'm with Popette. I can't believe I've struggled for so many years to make a quid and all the time I could have been selling my piss!

All I can say, is bloody fuck damn shit bags.
Tomorrow shall be love for the loveless;
And for the lover, tomorrow shall be love.
post #19 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yutaka

Hi, I have been practicing Urine Therapy for about a year now...

What is it that you're trying to accomplish using this therapy?
post #20 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by skatman

What is it that you're trying to accomplish using this therapy?

I want a healthy body. www.world-view.org
post #21 of 135
Er... no thanks! It's too expensive!!

BTW, who told you that your colon, kidney, spleen, etc. need cleansing? Even if they do, you only need to see a doctor about it, not drink stuff that comes out of the kidney itself in the first place. I can't believe the lengths to which people follow such superstitious crap!
Wait a minute, it's not a joke, is it? Because if it is, it is really not funny.
-Aayush Arya

-Aayush Arya

post #22 of 135
Quote:

Purify my colon, kidneys, spleen, etc. I want to be able to combat sloth and torpor. I did the 2 ten day free vipassana meditation retreats prior, www.dhamma.org, but my sloth and torpor prevents me from moving forward in life. I am now paying five dollars per liter to drink the lady's urine second generation after she spent 30.00 per liter to drink it directly, so I dont know how much benefit there is in it. But if someone wanted to drink mine, I would be happy to part it to them for $10.00 per liter.

This is complete bullshit. If you are lazy, drinking urine isn't going to help you. Urine is a waste product, even if it is sterile. It contains concentrated toxins, drugs, uric acid etc which are NOT good for you. No wonder you don't feel well after drinking it.
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #23 of 135
Quote:

Eating fecal matter is dangerous as it contains e-coli, and bacteria. Urine is sterile, so it is safe. I am just worried about the hormonic imbalance as I was keeling over and couldnt clean the master's car today.

It's not dangerous for those with a strong chi. Trust me, it works. You'll be able to clean the master's car more effectively.
post #24 of 135
This is, by far, the funniest thing I've read all day.

This even beats out the "Reams Biological Theory of Ionization" and the frequency of grapes.
The secret of life: Proteins fold up and bind things.
The secret of life: Proteins fold up and bind things.
post #25 of 135
Null.
post #26 of 135
Quote:

I have been drinking around 38.75 liters of a woman's urine in exchange for work, as it costs around $30.00/liter.

You're taking the piss.

Hmm too obvious perhaps. I was wondering why no one said that yet.

Quote:

I am worried as I often feel weak after drinking it, but I was rest assured that I was only going through a healing crisis.

Try facing East when you drink it.

Out of curiosity, how do you come to value urine and how do you meet people that do this and trust that their urine is good enough?
post #27 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin

Out of curiosity, how do you come to value urine and how do you meet people that do this and trust that their urine is good enough?

Oh bloody hell, now everybody's onto the idea. The bottom's going to drop out of the urine market.

So to speak.
post #28 of 135
-----
Report employers of illegal aliens at (866) DHS-2ICE
post #29 of 135
Quote:

1. Its E.coli or E.coli
2. Urine is not sterile. Not as populated as the other, but not ‘sterile’, as per definition.

This has got to be a joke...me thinks the urea is denaturing some proteins in your freakin’ brain

If you are serious\ – GET HELP
post #30 of 135
do you know how hard it is to go busking out there in the cold and trying to save up to become healthy? It is like trainspotting. Has anyone tried watching it?
post #31 of 135
post #32 of 135
Quote:

If any of you are interested in buying my urine, I will be happy to part it to you for $5/liter so I could cover my costs.
All of hers is also selling out, so the only way to buy is from me.

Man, you are being ripped off! I've already arranged to buy audiopollution's urine for a mere $3.95/litre. Who wants ordinary old Master urine when you can have pure Administrator piss at prices like that.

Woohoo!
post #33 of 135
I mean trying to busk all day long to make fifty dollars here and there for her is just so hard.
post #34 of 135
Quote:

http://slowcd.com/omiai/

I noticed that this page doesn't address how to raise the issue of urine therapy during the process of proposing. Is this something you are looking for guidance on?

Of course, you must be prepared for her to respond with a curt 'piss off'.
post #35 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychester

Man, you are being ripped off! I've already arranged to buy audiopollution's urine for a mere $3.95/litre. Who wants ordinary old Master urine when you can have pure Administrator piss at prices like that.

Woohoo!

When are you going to stop by and pick it up? The buckets are starting to get in my way.
post #36 of 135
I've arranged to hire a tanker this weekend.

Prepare to siphon!
post #37 of 135
Quote:

It is something that as a Seventh Day Aventist, (Christian), I find it beneficial.

'Nuff said...
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
post #38 of 135
If anyones interested I will sell them mine to them on eBay.

For the sake of combating sloth, I don't have a problem with peddling my golden juices around the world...

Hell if you live nearby let's save on postage, I'll deliver in person.
post #39 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerDigby

If anyones interested I will sell them mine to them on eBay.

For the sake of combating sloth, I don't have a problem with peddling my golden juices around the world...

Hell if you live nearby let's save on postage, I'll deliver in person.

You could start your own chain of bottled water. Piggy back off the Nintendo campaign and call it Wii-Wii.

What kind of shelf life does urine have? Also, how would you really know it's off?
post #40 of 135
I feel your pain man. Piss is getting so expensive these days.

I found a relatively cheap solution.

Go to the local Home Depot, and buy a 4' piece of clear tubing, and some duck tape. Duct tape the hose to your penis, and put the other end in your mouth. NOTE: Before doing this, be sure to have the hose blessed by your master, to sterilize it. Now you can have all the urine you want, and it's free. You can also wash your masters car with it.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Difficult Question regarding Urine Therapy