or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Difficult Question regarding Urine Therapy

Difficult Question regarding Urine Therapy - Page 4

post #121 of 135
I am now at 115.5 liters and 60.5 liters.
post #122 of 135
I filled up Master's tank full of gas, and he gave me 2 liters for it!
post #123 of 135
HAHAHAHAHAH

This thread just made my day.
"How fortunate are you and I.."
"How fortunate are you and I.."
post #124 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnwrite

HAHAHAHAHAH

This thread just made my day.

you and everybody elses
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
post #125 of 135
121 liters and 62 liters
vs
133.5 liters
post #126 of 135
now this is getting fun. The US Marine Corps and your master have one thing in common:

He is "The Few and the Proud" in the sense that he gets all this easy money!

His buyer is "Semper Fi" Always faithful in buying it from him. Actually, so faithful that she will guzzle down his golden exlir for a price that could buy ice wine.

Rather than casting perls before swine, this one gets swine for wine!

Now your master can do what Jesus can do, change it to wine! I do know alcoholics who spend less money than her.
post #127 of 135
go away.
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #128 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardeeharhar

go away.

Done.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
post #129 of 135
Thanks, audio...
post #130 of 135
never piss off an admin ...
post #131 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerdoc

never piss off an admin ...

I've likely IP-blocked most of the Arts Campus at the University of British Columbia in the process.
post #132 of 135

Silly Canadians...
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
post #133 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood

Silly Canadians...

Watch it!

I may have to take Sacramento off the map, too.

post #134 of 135
post #135 of 135
\

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Difficult Question regarding Urine Therapy