or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Difficult Question regarding Urine Therapy

Difficult Question regarding Urine Therapy - Page 2

post #41 of 135
Did you know that as a commonwealth citizen, a canadian, australian, or newzealander, you can vote in the UK? It is also not considered treason to join the british armed forces, and if you do for 2 years, you are practically guranteed british citizenship. (And dual citizenship is allowed).
post #42 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yutaka

I am finding your posts highly offensive.

Aww, poor diddums.

Quote:
I dont think you guys are all that special.

Yeah but you haven't tried any of our piss.

Quote:
...and maintain celibacy.

Come again?
Tomorrow shall be love for the loveless;
And for the lover, tomorrow shall be love.
post #43 of 135
Quote:

...and maintain celibacy.

You keep adding requirements. Is there anything else you're hiding from us?
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
post #44 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychester

Come again?

He's not likely to, considering.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
post #45 of 135
Quote:

I dont think you guys are all that special.

I'm sorry that we weren't able to help. You've left more questions than answers, though.

Your answers lie north on Highway 99. The further you go, the purer the urine.
post #46 of 135
Then please have urine sale registered on e-bay ready for purchase. You must display your credentials when doing so.
post #47 of 135
I have to display my credentials to sell urine?

Hey man, if you want to see my "credentials", all you have to do is ask.....
post #48 of 135
Quote:

Then please have urine sale registered on e-bay ready for purchase. You must display your credentials when doing so.

Perhaps you would be so good as to post a link to an e-bay sale that displays the proper credentials, so that we may learn by example.
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #49 of 135
Wow! People are actually buying urine like http://www.englishrussia.com/?p=275
I couldn't believe it. Holy shit, this is no joke!
post #50 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradg

I have to display my credentials to sell urine?

Hey man, if you want to see my "credentials", all you have to do is ask.....

sadly, this is the best post of this thread...

I feel like I'm watching some horrible accident, and I should do something, but all I can do is watch.
post #51 of 135
Quote:
I gave $70 more dollars for it, but she has worked on more than 10,450 people. I dont think you guys are all that special. You must also start up a vegetarian diet, and maintain celibacy.

Quote:
Yes you can, but you must go on a Vegetarian diet, and be committed to drinking lots of purified water and green juice.

for $70x10,450 = $731,500

I'll do anything you want me too honey!
post #52 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by roderickyseatoningbrights

Wow! People are actually buying urine like http://www.englishrussia.com/?p=275
I couldn't believe it. Holy shit, this is no joke!

can someone check to see if this is NOT the original poster?
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #53 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardeeharhar

can someone check to see if this is NOT the original poster?

If it's not him, it's someone sitting next to him in the university library.

It's either the most elaborate spam for a product that no-one wants or a sociology experiment.
post #54 of 135
Or one or more dickheads.

So when do we get to sacrifice him/them to the Flying Spaghetti Monster? Can we audio, can we huh, please can we pleeeeeeeeease? Powerdoc would have let us do horrible things to their genitals by now. Stop holding out on us, audio.

I bags being the one who gets to fry his/their balls and feed them to my pet axolotl when an Overlord gives us the nod!
post #55 of 135
Quote:

Or one or more dickheads.

So when do we get to sacrifice him/them to the Flying Spaghetti Monster? Can we audio, can we huh, please can we pleeeeeeeeease? Powerdoc would have let us do horrible things to their genitals by now. Stop holding out on us, audio.

I bags being the one who gets to fry his/their balls and feed them to my pet axolotl when an Overlord gives us the nod!

They're Universtity of BC students.

I hear the pot's pretty good out there.
post #56 of 135
When did Yutaka edit the original post? Now it's completely different tone. Did anyone else miss this?
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" ~ Vroomfondel
post #57 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by maimezvous

When did Yutaka edit the original post? Now it's completely different tone. Did anyone else miss this?

Hmm.

I figure, if he wants the best piss, he'd better shut up about having to wash dishes. That's the price he must pay.
post #58 of 135
Null.
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
post #59 of 135
(adds data point to huge wall chart labeled "topics that motivate Crazy Chester to post")
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #60 of 135
Problem solved audio. Obviously, Yutaka is that addabox in disguise.
post #61 of 135
I don't need disguises, I have People Who Do My bidding.

Unfortunately, Person Yutaka appears to have malfunctioned and may need to be put down.
post #62 of 135
But I think becoming US citizen, I am much happier.
post #63 of 135
Quote:

no, but addabox refered me to this site.

Can you explain this addabox?
post #64 of 135
Null.
post #65 of 135
Or late, which is more probable considering the people we're dealing with. I bet they are driving in the SLOW lane.
post #66 of 135
Null.
post #67 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by maimezvous

Can you explain this addabox?

I cannot, although I occasionally grab the random street loon by the lapels and hiss "AppleInsider!" into his face, so I suppose that might have something to do with it....
post #68 of 135
lapels or nipples?
post #69 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood

lapels or nipples?

Wait, are those two different things? Shit, no wonder my tailor won't look me in the eye!
post #70 of 135
post #71 of 135
Null.
post #72 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox

Wait, are those two different things? Shit, no wonder my tailor won't look me in the eye!

Oh adda you are on fire, man.

Nope. Obviously I was wrong. You can't be Yutaka because the piss drinker is clearly incapable of that sort of comedy gold.
post #73 of 135
He's golden. All you have to do is give him a little softball and he'll rake it over the fence for a homerun everytime.

If Microsoft had any brains, they'd drop that floozie Ms. Dewey for adda and let him go to work. But then again, if they had brains they'd probably do a lot of things...
post #74 of 135
Quote:

Busting one's ass to obtain rank and insignia, and to be paid in second generation stuff, I am beginning to have some serious doubts as I began to speak openly of what is going on. To go busking on the streets just to purchase this stuff for her was crazy enough as it is. Now for me to wash dishes on granville street every week just to have her essence is beginning to sound crazy. I don't even know why I am doing this. I feel my life is being regulated, and when I have time to myself, I find I am always broke ass.

My friend you are on the path. Now, the path to what, well, you will find out. As for drinking your piss!!! There may be better ways to clean yourself out. Try some serious internal work-outs like a serious taichi, bagua or shing-yi. You'll get more out of it and not have to go the drink the piss route! Have fun while you are at it.
post #75 of 135
Holy shit. This is funny.
post #76 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood

He's golden.

post #77 of 135
Quote:

You can't be Yutaka because the piss drinker is clearly incapable of that sort of comedy gold.

Did you not read the original first post in this thread? I found that pretty funny.
post #78 of 135
I think I ate part of a bad tomato.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #79 of 135
It's okay, middy, at least you didn't follow it with a piss chaser...
post #80 of 135
Dude, you need to be out there blitzing with Elli. What are you doing losing your temper like that. You need to be begging to collect enough money to buy urine from Elli.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Difficult Question regarding Urine Therapy