or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Difficult Question regarding Urine Therapy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Difficult Question regarding Urine Therapy - Page 3

post #81 of 135
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by roderickyseatoningbrights

Dude, you need to be out there blitzing with Elli. What are you doing losing your temper like that. You need to be begging to collect enough money to buy urine from Elli.

Dude, she was yelling at me for not being out there to make a buck a head, just so she can buy it from master and I could drink second generation bullshit. I feel fucked from the hormone imbalance. She tricked me into thinking it was okay, just because she was jealous that she couldn't sell hers either. I dont want to get involved in this anymore. It is so stupid. Now I feel like an ass for having spent all that time dedicating ugly in cold weather to make enough money to buy second generation stuff just so that she can drink the first generation stuff. I think the only one making all the money and laughing is the master.
post #82 of 135
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Placebo

Jesus christ, I can get paid for my piss?


Are you clinically insane?
post #83 of 135
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychester

Problem solved audio. Obviously, Yutaka is that addabox in disguise.

I think Adda is a bit more of an amateur. I should become Megabox. I can kick ass on this hands down. Cause I know he isnt going to brush his tongue with a ruler when waking up and smearing that tongue plaque as butter and giving your buddy a sandwich in the morning. You know when I was a kid, I was worse than South Park and Dennis the Menace come live. I have now invited hawaiithreads onto this forum.
post #84 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yutaka

Now what liters are you talking about?

Revisionism is dead, for you at least.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
Reply
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
Reply
post #85 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yutaka

I think Adda is a bit more of an amateur. I should become Megabox. I can kick ass on this hands down. Cause I know he isnt going to brush his tongue with a ruler when waking up and smearing that tongue plaque as butter and giving your buddy a sandwich in the morning. You know when I was a kid, I was worse than South Park and Dennis the Menace come live. I have now invited hawaiithreads onto this forum.

There you go. Start peculiar and then rocket into schizophrenia.

Unfortunately, it's a trajectory we've seen before; it never ends well.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
post #86 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yutaka

Dude, she was yelling at me for not being out there to make a buck a head, just so she can buy it from master and I could drink second generation bullshit. I feel fucked from the hormone imbalance. She tricked me into thinking it was okay, just because she was jealous that she couldn't sell hers either. I dont want to get involved in this anymore. It is so stupid. Now I feel like an ass for having spent all that time dedicating ugly in cold weather to make enough money to buy second generation stuff just so that she can drink the first generation stuff. I think the only one making all the money and laughing is the master.

How do you even get the stupidity to even go for such a sucky deal? Your Master is just laughing at making money off his piss. But how would you get around, saying what do you do for a living? Do you say I'm a urine salesman?
post #87 of 135
Thread Starter 
I've just spent way too much time dedicating ugly for some stupid waste product, and I am not finding it funny anymore.
post #88 of 135
Null.
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Reply
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Reply
post #89 of 135
Null.
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Reply
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Reply
post #90 of 135
Who is this craigwantanabe? So far this persons posts just stink of Yutaka under a different name.
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" ~ Vroomfondel
Reply
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" ~ Vroomfondel
Reply
post #91 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slewis


Yeah, I can be like that sometimes.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
Reply
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
Reply
post #92 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by maimezvous

Who is this craigwantanabe? So far this persons posts just stink of Yutaka under a different name.

If you were covered in urine, you'd stink, too. They're just a bored UBC student(s) interested in water play. A sad, lonely, smelly existence.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
Reply
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
Reply
post #93 of 135
Null.
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Reply
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Reply
post #94 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiopollution

If you were covered in urine, you'd stink, too. They're just a bored UBC student(s) interested in water play. A sad, lonely, smelly existence.

Are you racist or something? I can tell you are a racist white superamacist. C'ause just because I have Japanese ancestry, this doesn't mean we are on the same page. I know to you white trash, we all Asians be Koreans and Chinese be the same thing. All flat faced slanted eye things are all one. You know one, you know em all right? You guys are truly Yanks. My grandfather told me that Yankees were whimps when you guys try to fight us in WWII.

No Japanese would ever resist fighting, as we never had any in entire history. I heard that even the US Marines, you were one of them, had to "Bug out" even given superior fire power, in the Korean War.
post #95 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigwatanabe

Are you racist or something? I can tell you are a racist white superamacist. C'ause just because I have Japanese ancestry, this doesn't mean we are on the same page. I know to you white trash, we all Asians be Koreans and Chinese be the same thing. All flat faced slanted eye things are all one. You know one, you know em all right? You guys are truly Yanks. My grandfather told me that Yankees were whimps when you guys try to fight us in WWII.

No Japanese would ever resist fighting, as we never had any in entire history. I heard that even the US Marines, you were one of them, had to "Bug out" even given superior fire power, in the Korean War.

I'm afraid you're barking up the wrong country.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
Reply
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
Reply
post #96 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigwatanabe

Are you racist or something? I can tell you are a racist white superamacist. C'ause just because I have Japanese ancestry, this doesn't mean we are on the same page. I know to you white trash, we all Asians be Koreans and Chinese be the same thing. All flat faced slanted eye things are all one. You know one, you know em all right? You guys are truly Yanks. My grandfather told me that Yankees were whimps when you guys try to fight us in WWII.

No Japanese would ever resist fighting, as we never had any in entire history. I heard that even the US Marines, you were one of them, had to "Bug out" even given superior fire power, in the Korean War.

He's got a point. I think when most people think "urine soaked" they naturally think "Japanese", and from there onto the mildly cryptic "all flat faced slanted eye things are all one", possibly an artifact of disordered Yank thinking.

I would like to publicly avow that I regard the urine drinking urine soaking habits of the fine people of the Japanese nation to be an entirely valid mode of cultural expression.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
post #97 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by maimezvous

Who is this craigwantanabe? So far this persons posts just stink of Yutaka under a different name.

I am not barking up the wrong tree. I am not Yutaka, and I think you have labeled me so easily that I was him on the basis of us both being Japanese.
post #98 of 135
No, we labeled you so easily because your join dates and lack of english writing skills are remarkably similar. We had no idea that Yutaka was Japanese nor you for that matter as screen names have little if anything to do with who the person really is...

Racism requires some sense of race, there is none on the internet...
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
Reply
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
Reply
post #99 of 135
Mad crazy weirdos on the intsanet....
post #100 of 135
Nevermind...

EDIT: I was gonna post something rude, but have decided against it.
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
Reply
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
Reply
post #101 of 135
What the fuck here ?
I never seen such a insane thread here
post #102 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigwatanabe

I am not barking up the wrong tree. I am not Yutaka, and I think you have labeled me so easily that I was him on the basis of us both being Japanese.

And having the same IP address.
post #103 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yutaka

I want a healthy body. www.world-view.org

What makes you think that drinking urine (which is an exit waste stream from a bio-processing plant of sorts) is going to give you a healthy body?
post #104 of 135
Hey, Admin... is it possible to send a core-dump to Yutaka/craigwatanabe's address?

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

 

Get the lowdown on the coming collapse:  http://www.cbo.gov/publication/45010

Reply

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

 

Get the lowdown on the coming collapse:  http://www.cbo.gov/publication/45010

Reply
post #105 of 135
Quote:
I am not barking up the wrong tree

I think "pissing up the wrong tree" is the correct idiom here.

Or "pissing into the wind", maybe?
eye
bee
BEE
Reply
eye
bee
BEE
Reply
post #106 of 135
This is the strangest thread that I have ever read.
post #107 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigwatanabe

I am not barking up the wrong tree. I am not Yutaka, and I think you have labeled me so easily that I was him on the basis of us both being Japanese.

I just love how you assume that I know you're Japanese. Piss on the foreign sounding user names, I can assume you're the same person because of your posts, IP address, and the fact that you seem to know what Yutaka is talking about. That last one is probably the strongest piece of evidence.
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" ~ Vroomfondel
Reply
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" ~ Vroomfondel
Reply
post #108 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by maimezvous

the fact that you seem to know what Yutaka is talking about. That last one is probably the strongest piece of evidence.

post #109 of 135
I didn't think he was Japanese. I thought his name was Craig.
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
Reply
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
Reply
post #110 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood

I didn't think he was Japanese. I thought his name was Craig.

Names like "Craig" are dead giveaway for the Japanese. In fact, most of the time, when I meet someone named "Craig," I just assume he's Japanese.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #111 of 135
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
Reply
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
Reply
post #112 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by skatman

What makes you think that drinking urine (which is an exit waste stream from a bio-processing plant of sorts) is going to give you a healthy body?

considering that the role of the kidney is to eliminate garbages from our body, drinking urine is equivalent to try to assimilate what our organism want to get rid off.

Drinking urine for having a healthier body is the stupides thing that I ever heared. In fact eating your own feces would be a more intelligent suggestion, considering that some species like rabbit, need to do so, in order to assimilate more nutriments in the second pass.
Needless to say that it's not the case for the human specie, and that it only bring diseases. If our feces smell no good, and make us fly away, there is certainly a reason behind
post #113 of 135
After reading this thread, I can honestly say my brain has been fried. Can a kind person summarize for me what the hell is going on, as there are so many edits and what not I dont even know anymore. Ive taken Pysch before and this just takes the cake \.

PS: to reiterate once again, drinking urine is one of the worst things you can do. it contains waste by-products, including nitrogen based compounds, which can KILL YOU, if they build up in your system. Thats why your supposed to get rid of it.

Argh, I better stop before i hurt myself, and yes I studied biology for years so I have some educational background on this O_o.

Edit: toned down big font words.
"Did your house just explode?"

"Its the most fun in the park, when your laughing in the dark."

"You better watch yourself, or the Crimson Clown will get you."
Reply
"Did your house just explode?"

"Its the most fun in the park, when your laughing in the dark."

"You better watch yourself, or the Crimson Clown will get you."
Reply
post #114 of 135
Your font size is killing me as well. Ease it down, bro.
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
Reply
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
Reply
post #115 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShadowWolf

After reading this thread, I can honestly say my brain has been fried. Can a kind person summarize for me what the hell is going on, as there are so many edits and what not I dont even know anymore. Ive taken Pysch before and this just takes the cake \.

PS: to reiterate once again, drinking urine is one of the worst things you can do. it contains waste by-products, including nitrogen based compounds, which can KILL YOU, if they build up in your system. Thats why your supposed to get rid of it. I'll say it again.

IT WILL KILL YOU!!!
Argh, I better stop before i hurt myself, and yes I studied biology for years so I have some educational background on this O_o.

I don't know, if we might take this poster seriously ?
post #116 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerdoc

I don't know, if we might take this poster seriously ?

Bleh toned down the words, sort of got carried away with it :-/.
"Did your house just explode?"

"Its the most fun in the park, when your laughing in the dark."

"You better watch yourself, or the Crimson Clown will get you."
Reply
"Did your house just explode?"

"Its the most fun in the park, when your laughing in the dark."

"You better watch yourself, or the Crimson Clown will get you."
Reply
post #117 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerdoc

What the fuck here ?
I never seen such a insane thread here

Oh Powerdoc it's been such fun! You must be impressed, you said "fuck"! Oooh aah! audio's almost as good an admin as you, letting us play games with the silly visitors and all. adda and I have had such fun. It's been just like old times. I like the way you go on to prove B. Sprout's original point. See, poo is better for you than urine. A doctor told me, so it must be true! Anyway, hope you had a good birthday, Frenchman. Best wishes and sorry I'm late again.

audio was wondering if you heard from the Old Timer from the other place? I think he and the Canadian might be shit-faced together. But if this keeps up, I think we may have to call on the Canadian just to show the bastards what we're really made of.

adda are you still single? If so, interested in getting married at all lovey? I think I need to emigrate real fast. Anyway, let me know. I'm sure we could come to some sort of arrangement.

In the meantime, I think I'll go and eat shit and hopefully die.
Tomorrow shall be love for the loveless;
And for the lover, tomorrow shall be love.
Reply
Tomorrow shall be love for the loveless;
And for the lover, tomorrow shall be love.
Reply
post #118 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychester

audio was wondering if you heard from the Old Timer from the other place? I think he and the Canadian might be shit-faced together. But if this keeps up, I think we may have to call on the Canadian just to show the bastards what we're really made of.

I did hear from him ... and there's no crossover.

This could end up being a really bad scene, north of the border, considering there would be three of us.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
Reply
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
Reply
post #119 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShadowWolf

Bleh toned down the words, sort of got carried away with it :-/.

I was reffering to the original poster ?
post #120 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychester

Oh Powerdoc it's been such fun! You must be impressed, you said "fuck"! Oooh aah! audio's almost as good an admin as you, letting us play games with the silly visitors and all. adda and I have had such fun. It's been just like old times. I like the way you go on to prove B. Sprout's original point. See, poo is better for you than urine. A doctor told me, so it must be true! Anyway, hope you had a good birthday, Frenchman. Best wishes and sorry I'm late again.

Thanks, Crazychester, it's always a pleasure to see you here. I think that this thread has already entered in the twillight zone. I am happy to belong to the quadra club right now
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Difficult Question regarding Urine Therapy