or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Wife in need

Wife in need - Page 2

post #41 of 106
That softbaby post sounds kind of familiar. With the use of "impregnate" and the apparent lack of knowledge about women.
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" ~ Vroomfondel
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" ~ Vroomfondel
post #42 of 106
Try quagmire's (at AN) old name which I think was undertaker -> Yutaka (U-taker). Saw a quagmire on one site I was looking at.

Then check Neø.

Just a thought.

If it's Neø, leave it to adda and me. We'll finish the little prick off. Aaaaaaadda, where are you? We gonna be needing the Ted Kennedy handpuppet again babe.........

Tomorrow shall be love for the loveless;
And for the lover, tomorrow shall be love.
post #43 of 106
I don't know what you just said, but I know I don't want to know either.
horrid misuse of cool technology
SSBA.COM
horrid misuse of cool technology
SSBA.COM
post #44 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychester

Try quagmire's (at AN) old name which I think was undertaker -> Yutaka (U-taker). Saw a quagmire on one site I was looking at.

Then check Neø.

Just a thought.

If it's Neø, leave it to adda and me. We'll finish the little prick off. Aaaaaaadda, where are you? We gonna be needing the Ted Kennedy handpuppet again babe.........

It's neither Quagmire nor Neø, as far as I can tell.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
post #45 of 106
Had a peek... lots of youngsters, I think, trying to chat away.

Japanese who live abroad often use the words isse, nissei and sansei to donate their generation (1st, 2nd, 3rd) and how close they are to be truly Japanese. There is also a cute factor for foreingers who can speak the language, as Japanese are horrible at speaking English (a factor of the education system here that was created by the American occupation forces).

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

post #46 of 106
Hmmm. That's interesting. Because somebody named Yutaka in Japan has done research on urine drinking therapy. For real it seems!

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:...&client=safari
post #47 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiopollution

It gets stranger by the minute.

One of the threads that 'a_redspectralearth' posted in has the name 'Einosuke Watada' associated with that Yahoo ID. A quick Google search later, leads to the following thread:

http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showthread.php?p=117933

Now, that thread is strange enough but near the bottom is a mention of AppleInsider by a user named 'softbaby'. Now that post is really strange. I'm trying to figure out who posted it.

Yeah, I saw that hawaii threads! I am shocked that not all Japanese guys who enlist in the army are not a samurai enough to fight. That amongst all kinds of whimps and yankees, that a Japanese would make himself out to be the first commissioned officer in the United States Army to AWOL!! A Japanese, can you believe that? I see that Eino felt ashamed for his own kind even. Remeber folks, Watada was not drafted, he CHOSE to go. Or is he doing this to break down the US Army from within to help Asia get stronger again as an espionage tactic?
post #48 of 106
Fucking UBC students.
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #49 of 106
Report employers of illegal aliens at (866) DHS-2ICE
Report employers of illegal aliens at (866) DHS-2ICE
post #50 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpamSandwich

Because this statement alone:
...is enough to warrant an investigation by the FBI.

The RCMP you mean, the FBI can't operate in Canada (at least I hope not).
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #51 of 106
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
post #52 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychester

Hmmm. That's interesting. Because somebody named Yutaka in Japan has done research on urine drinking therapy. For real it seems!

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:...&client=safari

I love the internet with every fiber of my being.

Yutaka, start more threads! We obviously need to start in mid-air to get anywhere!
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #53 of 106
Seriously, these threads have been most amusing...
post #54 of 106
OK, first of all, it bothers me that you post this crap in General Discussion. This is clearly Apple Outsider. Second, I sure as hell hope your posts are not serious because if they are, you are really twisted. This is not a "finding a wife" and "Urine therapy" forum, this is primarily a Apple forum, secondarily a technology forum, and lastly, a thread for politics and other reasonable non-technology topics, but this forum is NOT a freak show. One funny post here and there is ok, but don't waste the bandwidth with pointless joke threads.
post #55 of 106
Stop messing with the formatting.
People can easily read you comments if they choose to.
post #56 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yutaka

I am looking for a wife to purchase who is around age 19-25 years old. She needs to be very pretty, and healthy. Please send her photo. I will pay around $3600 Canadian dollars. She has to be capable of making children. She must be willing to get pregnant immediately. If you can also help me find a wife, a finder's fee will be provided. email a_redspectralearth@yahoo.co.uk It matters not if she is from third world or second world. She needs to have femine beauty, and I wish to inform you I have Canadian citizenship.

For example, how does a non E-Indian man seek to purchase a woman from India. Since 19 is considered old there, but is fine by me, I am sure some will find it a bargain. She needs to also be a virgin.

How is it in Russia? Are they more expensive, or is it okay like this amount like in India or Phillipines?

You are certainly in a bad way my friend. I suggest you take a tour, get out in the world and find a good woman who will support what you do, whatever that is?
As for buying a good woman, as soon as she gets her citizenship she will leave you and you will have deserved it! Get thee onto a buy woman site.
post #57 of 106
Yutaka you need to watch Seinfeld. Jerry and George had dates by millions. I suggest you buy seasons 1-7 on Amazon.com

It may not work, but at least you'll get a good laugh.

Seriously though, I wish the mods would move these threads to the Outsider forum. (Discussion of everything other than technology, ie. The Real World.)
post #58 of 106

Heard these two are available. One on the left is fertile enough, the other I'm not so sure.

Good luck!
post #59 of 106
I suggest going to http://www.bangkokchat.org/. it is a good source of wives.

Moe
"some catch on faster than others"
post #60 of 106
[Never mind... Artman beat me to it. ]
We were once so close to heaven
Peter came out and gave us medals
Declaring us the nicest of the damned -- They Might Be Giants          See the stars at skyviewcafe.com
We were once so close to heaven
Peter came out and gave us medals
Declaring us the nicest of the damned -- They Might Be Giants          See the stars at skyviewcafe.com
post #61 of 106
This is my favorite poster ever.
proud resident of a failed state
proud resident of a failed state
post #62 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman

Heard these two are available. One on the left is fertile enough, the other I'm not so sure.

Good luck!

Looks like they came out of a Washington Mutual together... maybe they mistook it for a sperm bank.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #63 of 106
To get some reasonable discussion on this thread, can anybody draw a firm line between foreign wives and slavery? When does it cross the line?

5 years ago I spent $50K adopting a Russian baby, is that the purchase of a person? Does that count as slavery?

There were other people there in the US embassy going through the process to bring back their Russian wife (undoubtedly found on the internet). When does that cross the line into human trafficking? In one case that I am thinking of, the man was really disgusting and the beautiful wife obviously hated him, and he was very mean and rude to her. But I am sure that there are other unions where the couple loves each other, and economics don't impact the decision to marry.

I don't think that this issue is entirely clear cut.
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #64 of 106
Quote:
5 years ago I spent $50K adopting a Russian baby, is that the purchase of a person? Does that count as slavery?

I'd say it constitutes human trafficking, not slavery.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #65 of 106
A russian with a southern accent...you don't see that very often.
post #66 of 106
What is it about AI that gets us in the middle of this stuff?

Before 9/11, we had the weird Arabic posting incident. Now we're apparently being used as some kind of research project, either by a college research team or some really messed up individuals.

How does a Mac discussion board get mixed up in stuff like this?
Is our traffic really large enough to warrant this kind of attention?
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
post #67 of 106
We do get our share of weirdos.

moe
post #68 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake

Stop messing with the formatting.
People can easily read you comments if they choose to.

Most of my posts aren't formatted. I usually only format short posts or small parts of posts. But ok, sure if it bothers you so much.
post #69 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by southside grabowski

moe

heh.

yes.
post #70 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by e1618978

To get some reasonable discussion on this thread, can anybody draw a firm line between foreign wives and slavery? When does it cross the line?

There were other people there in the US embassy going through the process to bring back their Russian wife (undoubtedly found on the internet). When does that cross the line into human trafficking? In one case that I am thinking of, the man was really disgusting and the beautiful wife obviously hated him, and he was very mean and rude to her. But I am sure that there are other unions where the couple loves each other, and economics don't impact the decision to marry.

I don't think that this issue is entirely clear cut.

But if you study social exchange theory, as I am studying at UBC, as you can see my IP address, every relationship is traficking. If economic security and social status is ever a category for a woman to consider you, you used it to pick them up. Try going up to a woman all dress poor, and say love me just as I am. See what happens. Tell them that you dont want to play manipulative social games and that you want her to do whatever you truly want to do up front and honest right from the start. See if she bites. I like to see this before you folks begin to criticize Yutaka. I am not saying he is right, but arent we all 99%of us guilty of the same in a different form? Only Buddhist monks are inoocent of this. I suggest you go to Dalai Lama and chant om mani padme hum for the rest of your life to be innocent.
post #71 of 106
Soooo....playing manipulative social games is trafficking?
post #72 of 106
Null.
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
post #73 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by southside grabowski

moe

Quel ironie!
post #74 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucker

Quel ironie!

Our Moe, he is a sly one.
post #75 of 106
Hi, am I addabox. Or am I? Wanna see me puppet a denial of this? It will be fun! I want you to believe me that I am not, but how many will believe me. Let's find out.
post #76 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yutaka

Hi, am I addabox. Or am I? Wanna see me puppet a denial of this? It will be fun! I want you to believe me that I am not, but how many will believe me. Let's find out.

And I guess that makes me Yutaka. Odd, I would have thought that being a piss drinker would be more invigorating. Instead, I feel enormously tired.
post #77 of 106
This whole mail order bride thing is interesting. To a good extent, the need for such woman has been fueled by the feminist movement in the west. Woman stopped knowing their place and that caused a lot of problems. Today’s western woman doesn’t want to cook, clean and most importantly stay in the home and raise the children. A lot of men still want a traditional woman happy to serve in her traditional role. Men have found such woman in Thailand, the Philippines, China and Korea. In recent years, there has been an increased availability of woman from Russia, Romania and Bulgaria. These women are in great demand because they are easier to assimilate into the community. Folks tend to stare at the others. There are still a lot of good woman out there. You just need to work a little harder and spend a little more to acquire one.

Moe
post #78 of 106
Piss is good for jellyfish stings.
post #79 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacRR

Piss is good for jellyfish stings.

Brilliant! We've cross threaded the topics which means I can legitimately refer to piss in reply to
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank777

How does a Mac discussion board get mixed up in stuff like this?
Is our traffic really large enough to warrant this kind of attention?

No it's not about traffic, Frank. This is about quality, not quantity.

It's about thuh Freak entering the discussion with the illuminating statement
and knowing it's all downhill from there. It's about knowing the whole thing's doomed from the very first post and that it's only a matter of time before adda mentions The Magic Cone.

It's about great piss threads of yore, Frank. Legendary piss threads, whose light beamed across cyberspace, illuminating every corner of the internets with golden showers of hope, Frank, and drawing unto us the Piss Pilgims!
post #80 of 106
Keep It Coming
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Wife in need