or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › My iTunes 7 movie library is empty?

My iTunes 7 movie library is empty?

post #1 of 4
My iTunes 7.0.2 movie library is empty, I'm sure I'm just overlooking something small, but what's the file/files I'm looking for called?

I had my stuff backed up, and I've added/replaced these files:
(still missing though)

Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
post #2 of 4
your movies are in the itunes music folder.
Life is good to enjoy....
and Mac makes me more please....
Life is good to enjoy....
and Mac makes me more please....
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by archurban

your movies are in the itunes music folder.

That's what I thought, but for some reason it didn't work the first time, I'm trying again.
post #4 of 4
Arrghh!! I can't find the frigin' files.!!!?!?!?
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › My iTunes 7 movie library is empty?