or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Don't Believe In Evolution? Read This.

Don't Believe In Evolution? Read This. - Page 14

post #521 of 522
Nightcrawler...

As you know, the Muslim God is different than the Christian God in its absolute monotheistic naturalistic virtue.
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #522 of 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardeeharhar View Post

Nightcrawler...

As you know, the Muslim God is different than the Christian God in its absolute monotheistic naturalistic virtue.

I don't think there is a fundamental difference. The mentioned islamic scientists from the 8th-11th century were convinced that God created everything in an evolutionary form, that He is constantly creating and changing, that creation is evolution, but they were also convinced that God is not limited only to nature and evolution, but that He also acted and acts in quick interventions aka quick/new wonders (in contrast to the slow and constant wonders of evolution), espescially in relation with his messengers, see Lot and Sodom/Gommorrah, Noah and the flood, Moses and the 9 signs for the pharao, the parting of the red sea, Jesus' virgin-birth/healing of the lame and blind/ressurecting of the dead/ascendance to God.. for reference.

Nightcrawler
I disagree, and could prove you're wrong; care to offer any proof that you're not wrong?
I disagree, and could prove you're wrong; care to offer any proof that you're not wrong?
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Don't Believe In Evolution? Read This.