or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Temporary Insanity Forum soon?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Temporary Insanity Forum soon?

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
Too soon for the temporary insansity forum? Things are quiet on the rumour front, but it is only four weeks 'til the big event, so we need somewhere to vent our frustration!
post #2 of 13
How about a permanent insanity forum... that remains permanently locked.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Reply

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Reply
post #3 of 13
Click Here
Sign Up
Create a Board
Post a link here
Vent Away

Sebastian
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Reply
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Reply
post #4 of 13
AI will do, thanks. It is about that time of year again; less than four weeks to go!


Let's get that Temp Insanity going!

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply
post #5 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister

AI will do, thanks. It is about that time of year again; less than four weeks to go!


Let's get that Temp Insanity going!

Not yet. Soon.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
Reply
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
Reply
post #6 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiopollution

Not yet. Soon.

Wait... you mean there is actually going to be a Temp. Insanity Forum? I wouldn't have bothered suggesting the Above site...
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Reply
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Reply
post #7 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slewis

Wait... you mean there is actually going to be a Temp. Insanity Forum? I wouldn't have bothered suggesting the Above site...

There's always a Temporary Insanity forum for the keynotes!
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
Reply
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
Reply
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiopollution

There's always a Temporary Insanity forum for the keynotes!

Ah... I didn't know. Thanks

Sebastian
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Reply
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Reply
post #9 of 13
Slewis: You are too new to AI to have seen our Temp Insanity forum. It is a special place where we go wild once a year in the build-up to His Steveness' keynote speech in January.

See, Apple holds a big event every Jan and the Keynote is where Jobs stands up to announce all the new goodies we are going to get from Apple that year. Oxygen rebreather masks are required.

Apple is famous for its intense secrecy regarding new products, so the anticipation is enough to drive any normal person mad (well, at least any major Mac fan; nobody else counts).

The real moment is the now standard part of the speech when Jobs says, "There is one more thing..." and proceeeds to announce something nobody had ever dreamed Apple would release.

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply
post #10 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister

Slewis: You are too new to AI to have seen our Temp Insanity forum. It is a special place where we go wild once a year in the build-up to His Steveness' keynote speech in January.

See, Apple holds a big event every Jan and the Keynote is where Jobs stands up to announce all the new goodies we are going to get from Apple that year. Oxygen rebreather masks are required.

Apple is famous for its intense secrecy regarding new products, so the anticipation is enough to drive any normal person mad (well, at least any major Mac fan; nobody else counts).

The real moment is the now standard part of the speech when Jobs says, "There is one more thing..." and proceeeds to announce something nobody had ever dreamed Apple would release.

Thanks for the explanation, but I was just wondering about the Temp. Insanity Forum... :P

I remember the day I "hurt" my knee in order to skip school and attend the "It's Showtime" Apple event via Quicktime... I know the feeling of insanity all to well and that was the scariest/coolest/best/weirdest moment of my life...

Sebastian
Now if I could just find a way to attend the Keynote in person
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Reply
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Reply
post #11 of 13
You live pretty close to the hall... convenient time for your knee pain to return? !

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

Reply
post #12 of 13
See if Tonya Harding is available.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Reply

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Reply
post #13 of 13
well if I had knee pain I still wouldn't be going in person...

But that will be a convenient time indeed
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Reply
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Temporary Insanity Forum soon?