or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › For the fun of it, enter your Mock-ups for an Apple HD TV here!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For the fun of it, enter your Mock-ups for an Apple HD TV here!!

post #1 of 154
Thread Starter 
The prize is this invisible cabbage. Which one? (you ask) This one! (I reply)

As many of you know, I and a handful of others here strongly feel Apple has a TV in the works. I think iTV will be a hit, even a few million would be ok sales, but the point is it will sell. If it doubles as a wireless router, it will sell even better. I think the eventual inevitable Apple TV will be HiDef, will have a small (or medium) sized hard drive inside, will have a slot-load DVD player (let's not get into what format disks please, Apple's riding that one out to see who wins before they release this device, it may even have a one-for-all optical drive), will come in a few sizes, will be black only, may or may not ship with the new Apple remote (TV Edition), but most importantly will have iTV built-in.

Now to the experts here, the photochoppers, the skilled genii. The gauntlet has been thrown down, and the faculty must answer! Make the sleekest, most desireable, black Apple TV your imagination can conceive, and you will win this invisible cabbage. 8)

/really though, do it if for no other reason than to inspire those Cupertino designers and engineers. If there ever was a potential consumer electronics product of Apple's to dream about, this would be it. I've said it all before, the all-in-one-box-one-remote-set-up, with Apple ease-of-use and Apple design. Get creating!
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #2 of 154
Thread Starter 
I'll assume here that anyone who might be creating a mock-up will need a little time, so I'll bring to the top.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #3 of 154
Rolo?

Oh, Rolo?
post #4 of 154
Weeeee... it has to have a razor-thin black bezel around the entire frame, which is completely transparent save for a ghost of a frosted Apple logo right smack in the bottom middle of the frame. There are no visible buttons, but when operational, the logo goes dark, instead of glowing, as to not distract the viewer from the video. The wall-mount is unique... Due to the ultra-thin flexible membrane used for the screen, the entire HDTV slides into the mount from the side, like an old fashioned large format camera negative, and the entire screen can be carried with one hand. All of the connections other than a single power cable to the set are ultra wideband wireless. That was fun... now, anyone with the time, try to render that.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

 

Get the lowdown on the coming collapse:  http://www.cbo.gov/publication/45010

Reply

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

 

Get the lowdown on the coming collapse:  http://www.cbo.gov/publication/45010

Reply
post #5 of 154


JP.
post #6 of 154
Thread Starter 
We all know what the Cinema Displays look like, using that minimalistic style Apple is famous for, create a TV version of it with subtle differences, like sleek outward facing speakers, and do it in black. Maybe show it from a side angle with the disk slot visible.

TV version of this:



Ports could be two scart, a HDMI, a USB, and optical audio in and out.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #7 of 154
But for real...



I did a crude mock up. Had I tried harder, it would be white/black glossy, because I think if Apple did a TV, it would not be pro-silver.
post #8 of 154
Thread Starter 
Interesting..
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #9 of 154
How 'bout my Apple HDTV, Ireland? Give it a render.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

 

Get the lowdown on the coming collapse:  http://www.cbo.gov/publication/45010

Reply

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

 

Get the lowdown on the coming collapse:  http://www.cbo.gov/publication/45010

Reply
post #10 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland

Now to the experts here, the photochoppers, the skilled genii. The gauntlet has been thrown down, and the faculty must answer! Make the sleekest, most desireable, black Apple TV your imagination can conceive, and you will win this invisible cabbage.

Humm.... don't think so


I doubt Apple will ever make a TV.
I think they will make a larger Cinema Display monitor (40"+) that could be used as TV if you want.
Nothing besides that. Sorry.
MacPro 12 core
30" & 23" Apple Cinema HD Displays
PowerBook G4 550, MacBook Pro 2.2
Ipod 1G and 5G, Shuffle 2G, iPhone 3G
Reply
MacPro 12 core
30" & 23" Apple Cinema HD Displays
PowerBook G4 550, MacBook Pro 2.2
Ipod 1G and 5G, Shuffle 2G, iPhone 3G
Reply
post #11 of 154
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gugy

I doubt Apple will ever make a TV.
I think they will make a larger Cinema Display monitor (40"+) that could be used as TV if you want.
Nothing besides that. Sorry.

Don't be sorry, being wrong is bad enough. We forgive you!
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #12 of 154
OK, let's see who will be wrong down the road.
Just give me a good reason or argument why Apple would make a TV.
MacPro 12 core
30" & 23" Apple Cinema HD Displays
PowerBook G4 550, MacBook Pro 2.2
Ipod 1G and 5G, Shuffle 2G, iPhone 3G
Reply
MacPro 12 core
30" & 23" Apple Cinema HD Displays
PowerBook G4 550, MacBook Pro 2.2
Ipod 1G and 5G, Shuffle 2G, iPhone 3G
Reply
post #13 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland

.... We forgive you!

What do you mean by we? Have you actually looked at the market for flatpanel TV sets? It is very, very soft. You find flat panels everywhere. Drive by Rent-A-Center, Office Depot, Sears, Wal-Mart, Radio Shack, and almost every other retailer. Prices have been dropping like a stone with no bottom in sight. Certainly Apple has a contribution to make to these devices. It can bring sanity to the complexity of their remote controls. However, there is no way that Apple can make a profit in this market. If Apple can't profit in the market, Apple won't enter the market.
post #14 of 154
Hi Mr. Me,
Yes you are right. This is one reason.
Here a few more reasons why I think there is no interest of Apple in joining this market.

• We have many HDTV sets out there that are outstanding. Pioneer Elite 1080 is one. Just fantastic. It's a crowded market with great products and like you said prices are falling fast.

• Steve is not TV number one fan.

• Apple is focusing in what will drive Mac sales. Period. Ipod came to drive that, maybe the iPhone will do the same. The integration between software and hardware is what Apple wants to bring customers to switch to Macs.
Why would a television fall in this category? What benefit would an Apple TV bring to the table?

• Apple in the past did printers and digital cameras. They dropped their development when they saw the competitors were doing great products and the prices of these things were falling. I remember the LaserWriter was great product. But now with so many cheap and great printer choices out there. Would that be really profitable to still in that market? Talk about digital cameras!

• Apple needs to focus on Computers. I am not crazy of the idea of venturing too far on consumer electronics. Let's please keep the focus on hardware and software for the Macintosh.

Like I said earlier, I believe a larger Cinema display will eventually show up. Apple could bring a TV capability to the same to drive more sales. But I have hard time imagining Apple making a HDTV set just for the sake of watching TV.

Cheers!
MacPro 12 core
30" & 23" Apple Cinema HD Displays
PowerBook G4 550, MacBook Pro 2.2
Ipod 1G and 5G, Shuffle 2G, iPhone 3G
Reply
MacPro 12 core
30" & 23" Apple Cinema HD Displays
PowerBook G4 550, MacBook Pro 2.2
Ipod 1G and 5G, Shuffle 2G, iPhone 3G
Reply
post #15 of 154
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gugy

Just give me a good reason or argument why Apple would make a TV.

I'll give you more than one reason. Here's a quote from me, from another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland

(i) They've got all the reasons in the world, and I suspect Apple wouldn't be stupid enough to avoid receiving more money.

(ii) They must address this market at some stage

(iii) Apple's beginning to sell movies.

(iv) Apple loves all in one.

(v) Apple knows how to make existing producs better.

(vi) Apples is currently in the process of entering several markets they have never been in.

(vii) One remote = The holy grail. Steve Jobs knows this, but consumers think there's no solution, so they live with all the bullshit clutter that's not wanted or needed.

(viii) Apple wants us to connect our TV's to our computer, with a product they're making. This is the next logical step. Avoid the connecting process, so it just works/connects out of the box.

(ix) Simplification = ease of use

(x) Cool styling as a bonus

(xi) They're good at making hardware

(xii) They could reinvent the TV if they put thier mind to it.

(xiii) Apple is very good at business, and this makes good business sense.

(xiv) One remote, one piece of hardware that does it all well, what more could anyone want.

(xv) No more old or non techie people will need any help setting up their entertainment system as you just plug the Apple TV in the wall and away you go. People like that independence, it gives them a sense of satisfaction, confidence, achievement, and makes them happier.

(xvi) People will say, I can't believe no one thought of this sooner.

(xvii) I'd buy one, and so would many others.

Plus, iTV will be built-in to their TV, and eventually you'll get iPTV out of the box.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #16 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by gugy

Like I said earlier, I believe a larger Cinema display will eventually show up....

Yes, and Apple will still charge twice what it costs from other vendors...

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

 

Get the lowdown on the coming collapse:  http://www.cbo.gov/publication/45010

Reply

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

 

Get the lowdown on the coming collapse:  http://www.cbo.gov/publication/45010

Reply
post #17 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland

I'll give you more than one reason. Here's a quote from me, from another thread:



Plus, iTV will be built-in to their TV, and eventually you'll get iPTV out of the box.


Humm... OK if you want to believe that, that's fine.
I don't see a huge compeling reason at all in your list.

but hey,
Have fun with your mock-ups.
MacPro 12 core
30" & 23" Apple Cinema HD Displays
PowerBook G4 550, MacBook Pro 2.2
Ipod 1G and 5G, Shuffle 2G, iPhone 3G
Reply
MacPro 12 core
30" & 23" Apple Cinema HD Displays
PowerBook G4 550, MacBook Pro 2.2
Ipod 1G and 5G, Shuffle 2G, iPhone 3G
Reply
post #18 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpamSandwich

Yes, and Apple will still charge twice what it costs from other vendors...

Yeah, probably. But I'll try my best to get one!
MacPro 12 core
30" & 23" Apple Cinema HD Displays
PowerBook G4 550, MacBook Pro 2.2
Ipod 1G and 5G, Shuffle 2G, iPhone 3G
Reply
MacPro 12 core
30" & 23" Apple Cinema HD Displays
PowerBook G4 550, MacBook Pro 2.2
Ipod 1G and 5G, Shuffle 2G, iPhone 3G
Reply
post #19 of 154
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gugy

Humm... OK if you want to believe that, that's fine.
I don't see a huge compeling reason at all in your list.

So I guess it means you wont buy one, but many others will.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #20 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland

So I guess it means you wont buy one, but many others will.

... or not.
post #21 of 154
to be honest i dont see the point of this... sorry mate but i dont.

IF they make a TV it will have a screen,

it will be userfriendly but likely have an ADVANCED setting for adding a computer input, or accessing extra features like freeview recording (do you get freeview down there? im too lazy to search) -- actually thats a whole other topic... oh well why not, but ill do it at the end

it will look stylish.

the last point is where i see that they WONT do it.

everyone can justify upgrading a monitor every few years for reasons of a bigger screen, a fading back light etc. but who wants to justify another 1000 plus notes ?? every so often.. assuming you can get the screen size you want and your backlight has a VERY long life.. it WONT be fashionable for long... look at the fequancy of updates in the ipod range as example.

i realise aTV is not an ipod, but i feel that what im saying has merit.

ok so you get an Apple TV and access to "advanced features" and so can add features in the form of OS updates, that would be interesting and keep a loyal user base happy PLUS give Apple some more headline grabbing news.
but then thats basically what the xbox ps3 and to a lesser extent the Wii are doing... and THEY will have a limited shelf life.

ok i know in Ireland one tends to hold on to a TV till the cows have came home been milked slaughtered and the farm down sized and maybe im just not in step... but i think at least SOME of that, is why theres no TV.. and their wont be for a long time YET.

---

ARGH my eyes are going and i cant see right.. ok Freeview, has RTE bought up bandwidth or not? ive heard different things frm different scources, the TV3 reception here is "snowy" to say the least and TG4 is pointless so it would be REALLY cool to be able to go digital with them any news greatfully accepted!
post #22 of 154
Thread Starter 
Apple making a music player/the iPod is more absurd then them making a TV. It's really not that far removed from what they are doing right now. Did you ever just know something without proof? Well that's how I feel about this.

TV stand, TV, and that's it. One remote, Apple UI, Styling, and Apple ease-of-use. No DVD, No VCR, No nothing. If they can make a TV, they can and will offer an iTunes TV Show subscription service. You could sign up and ditch your satellite or cable box.

You'll have a TV in your livingroom, with a small bit of storage, iTV and a DVD optical drive inside, but all you will have is a TV. One TV, no other messy cables or boxes. Simple, sleek TV with one remote. That's entirely different than anything else offered by any company right now, and coming from Apple makes it even more appealing. If and when this thing comes out, it will sell, for all of those aforementioned reasons.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #23 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland

So I guess it means you wont buy one, but many others will.


Not at all. If the Apple TV is great why not buy it?

You not getting my point. I am not against the Apple TV, I just see no reason at all for Apple to make one. Like I said, The market is crowded with great TVs, it's the opposite of the mp3 market when Apple saw an opportunity to make the iPod. That's why Apple won't go after the camcorder, digital cameras, printer, etc markets. They are all crowded with great products and low prices and joining these markets will not bring Apple new switchers to buy their Macs.

That's why the iPhone if ever come out, might help Apple with the halo effect to bring more people into the Macintosh. Just like the iPod did. It's all about the integration of software and hardware.
MacPro 12 core
30" & 23" Apple Cinema HD Displays
PowerBook G4 550, MacBook Pro 2.2
Ipod 1G and 5G, Shuffle 2G, iPhone 3G
Reply
MacPro 12 core
30" & 23" Apple Cinema HD Displays
PowerBook G4 550, MacBook Pro 2.2
Ipod 1G and 5G, Shuffle 2G, iPhone 3G
Reply
post #24 of 154
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gugy

Not at all. If the Apple TV is great why not buy it?

You not getting my point. I am not against the Apple TV, I just see no reason at all for Apple to make one. Like I said, The market is crowded with great TVs, it's the opposite of the mp3 market when Apple saw an opportunity to make the iPod. That's why Apple won't go after the camcorder, digital cameras, printer, etc markets. They are all crowded with great products and low prices and joining these markets will not bring Apple new switchers to buy their Macs.

That's why the iPhone if ever come out, might help Apple with the halo effect to bring more people into the Macintosh. Just like the iPod did. It's all about the integration of software and hardware.

So, you think the TV market is crowded, but you don't think the cellphone market is. The PC market is also crowded. Saying they'll make a TV is not the same thing as saying they'll make a printer or camcorder. When Apple made that digital camera Steve Jobs was nowhere to be seen. A TV is not that far from what Apple is doing, and is certainly in the direction they are heading.

You said: "If the Apple TV is great why not buy it?"
Then you said: "I just see no reason at all for Apple to make one."

Do you see your lack business-knack here. If it's great you may want to buy one, and then you say you see no reason for Apple to make one.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #25 of 154
wow, man you don't get it.
I know if Apple makes a TV will be cool. yes, I probably would buy it, if the price is right, etc.

What I am saying there's no reason to do it. It won't bring more switchers to buy Macs. Just go back a read my posts and reflect a bit.

Cell phone market is entirely different than the TV market. People upgrade their cell phones usually every 2 years (not TVs.). The phones on the market now, some are cool but there is not a seamless way and cool way to sync your phone info to a computer. People would like the idea of carrying one device instead of two. that's why iPod and a phone would be nice combo. It's an opportunity to Apple to bring more switchers.

Like I said if you want to believe the Apple TV is coming, good for you. keep having fun with your mock-ups.
Cheers dude!
MacPro 12 core
30" & 23" Apple Cinema HD Displays
PowerBook G4 550, MacBook Pro 2.2
Ipod 1G and 5G, Shuffle 2G, iPhone 3G
Reply
MacPro 12 core
30" & 23" Apple Cinema HD Displays
PowerBook G4 550, MacBook Pro 2.2
Ipod 1G and 5G, Shuffle 2G, iPhone 3G
Reply
post #26 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland

So, you think the TV market is crowded, but you don't think the cellphone market is.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Cell Phone market, here in the US anyways, is a JOKE!! I'm sick of trying to find the perfect phone that does what I need because there is none. Maybe if I took all the models that come close and put them together like a Jig Saw Puzzle it would come close, but mainly I need something that Works with my Mac via Bluetooth and I need to easily install applications. The first one I could find easily, but Palm is fading to black which means the only compelling Smartphones are using Windows Mobile.

You're both arguing the wrong thing though, Apple is already entering the TV market, ahem... iTV. It's just not the way you imagine they would, but it actually makes much more sense because they can rely on the iPod/iTunes fanbase for that "Halo" effect.

Sebastian
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Reply
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Reply
post #27 of 154
Thread Starter 
The simple fact that I have four remotes for my TV system is enough to make me want to stop watching my TV. As I already said Apple loves the all-in-one, and the Apple TV system will build upon that idea but putting the then successful iTV inside their TV.

Looky here, my Apple TV has just arrived (sign here please, thank you). Since I knew it was coming, I already gave my sister my DVD player, and my VCR is long gone by then. Open it out of the box, plug it in the wall, and you're connected. If by then Apple has their iTunes iPTV service set-up, I will ditch my cable/satellite box too. I'm happy now, I'm chuffed, cause now I have a cool TV that functions in the way I want, I have one remote, I have a UI to die for, and most importantly FINALLY I've got a simple set-up. Like all those years ago when TV came out first, you plug it in and away you go.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #28 of 154
May I suggest a Universal Remote?
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Reply
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Reply
post #29 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland

the Apple TV system will build upon that idea but putting the then successful iTV inside their TV.

Man, you sound like Rolo!
MacPro 12 core
30" & 23" Apple Cinema HD Displays
PowerBook G4 550, MacBook Pro 2.2
Ipod 1G and 5G, Shuffle 2G, iPhone 3G
Reply
MacPro 12 core
30" & 23" Apple Cinema HD Displays
PowerBook G4 550, MacBook Pro 2.2
Ipod 1G and 5G, Shuffle 2G, iPhone 3G
Reply
post #30 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland

The simple fact that I have four remotes for my TV system is enough to make me want to stop watching my TV. ...

Slewis is correct. There is nothing inherent in an Apple TV which would solve your problem. You need a universal remote that is truly universal.
post #31 of 154
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slewis

May I suggest a Universal Remote?

Not a universal remote, I need a universal TV.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #32 of 154
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gugy

Man, you sound like Rolo!

Or maybe we just agree, after all, great minds think alike.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #33 of 154
Black bezel. Improves visible contrast.
post #34 of 154
Apologies if this sounds a bit dumb... but.

Apple HDTV = iMac (screwed to wall) + digital audio out (to your av amp) + version of elgato

therefore - all apple beauty, cd player, dvd player, itunes, tv, internet on one screen.

they just need to make a 32" one.

-al
post #35 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland

Or maybe we just agree, after all, great minds think alike.

hahahaha, you make me laugh.
Actually Rolo is back after a long hiatus.
You should say hello to him. He might create a mock-up for you!
MacPro 12 core
30" & 23" Apple Cinema HD Displays
PowerBook G4 550, MacBook Pro 2.2
Ipod 1G and 5G, Shuffle 2G, iPhone 3G
Reply
MacPro 12 core
30" & 23" Apple Cinema HD Displays
PowerBook G4 550, MacBook Pro 2.2
Ipod 1G and 5G, Shuffle 2G, iPhone 3G
Reply
post #36 of 154
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaming seagull

Apologies if this sounds a bit dumb... but.

Apple HDTV = iMac (screwed to wall) + digital audio out (to your av amp) + version of elgato

therefore - all apple beauty, cd player, dvd player, itunes, tv, internet on one screen.

they just need to make a 32" one.

-al

I get what you're saying, buy we're talking about a proper TV here, the only real thing an iMac has in common with what I've in mind is they both have a slot-load optical drive, they both have the power supply built-in, and they both have a display. Look to the new Sony Bravias to see where I think they are heading. The Apple TV would need a TV engine, and it wouldn't need other things that that iMac has, so they will start from scratch with this (I think they've started already), and they will make it in black as gloss said, as did I. They may wait to see who wins the DVD format war, or they may put in an all-encompassing hybrid drive. They may and probably have already investigated other types of display too.


Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #37 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland

Not a universal remote, I need a universal TV.

Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Reply
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Reply
post #38 of 154
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slewis


Enough with the joking around, now start with the mock-upin'!
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #39 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland

Enough with the joking around, now start with the mock-upin'!

Sorry, my Photoshop CS3 trial is now dead
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Reply
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Reply
post #40 of 154
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slewis

Sorry, my Photoshop CS3 trial is now dead

I know 2 days is a friggin' joke.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › For the fun of it, enter your Mock-ups for an Apple HD TV here!!