or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › OK. WTF Here be Official MacWorld SF2007 Countdown Thread

OK. WTF Here be Official MacWorld SF2007 Countdown Thread - Page 7

post #241 of 500
1 day 18 hours 33 minutes 8 seconds
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" ~ Vroomfondel
post #242 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by maimezvous View Post

1 day 18 hours 33 minutes 8 seconds

CONFIRMED!

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #243 of 500
Ewww I don't like the new buttons.
post #244 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

AAPL = $85.05..Bazillion

Reminds me of a larf me mate told me:

Donald Rumsfeld is briefing president Bush: Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed.
Oh no! exclaims the president, thats terrible!

His staff is stunned at this unprecedented display of emotion, watching as Bush sits, head in hands.

Finally, he looks up and asks, How many is a brazillion?
post #245 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by britwithgoodteeth View Post

Reminds me of a larf me mate told me:

Donald Rumsfeld is briefing president Bush: “Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed.”
“Oh no!” exclaims the president, “that’s terrible!”

His staff is stunned at this unprecedented display of emotion, watching as Bush sits, head in hands.

Finally, he looks up and asks, “How many is a brazillion?”

Yeah, now to something completely different, right?
Jokes. Blow me.
" I will not commit anything to memory that I can get from another source . . . "
ALBERT EINSTEIN
" I will not commit anything to memory that I can get from another source . . . "
ALBERT EINSTEIN
post #246 of 500
Ignore him-her-it, Vox. Just a troll.

1 day 17 hours 13 minutes

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

post #247 of 500
what do we have a bunch of bush lovers in here? i thought it was funny =D

goddam macpublicans! al gore is a demacrat!

getting closer!!! woooooooooo!
post #248 of 500
Screw politics, they aren't insane enough. This thread is supposed to put the insanity in the Temporary Insanity forum. Talking about politics won't do that.

1 day 16 hours 57 minutes 20 seconds
post #249 of 500
who are you to define somebody else's form of temporary insanity?

besides bush jokes arent political. bush is just stupid. jokes to that effect are truth.
post #250 of 500
If it's truth then it's politics. Oh wait, since when has there been truth in politics...
post #251 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Barbara View Post

Jokes. Blow me.

Easy there lass! Sounds like someone could use a good snoggin!
post #252 of 500
In reference to the iggy-maim interchange:

GW has and supposedly uses an iPod, which goes to prove that they are easy to use!

His playlist was posted once and it contained a lot of country music. Once heard that people from areas where country music is the major genre played on the radio tended to commit suicide att a higher rate than the rest of the country. Here's to hoping!

1 day 16 hours 50 minutes

post #253 of 500
AAHAHAHA

Here's to hoping indeed.
post #254 of 500
in other news, macscoop is pretty convinced that the new ipod pro/ipod phone whatever its called will debut at macworld:

http://www.macscoop.com/articles/200...finitive-names
post #255 of 500
F8ck me.
1 day, 16 hours, 2 minutes

OMFOGMO MOGM OGMOG MOGM OGMO MO MOMOFMOMGOMGO MOFMO MOGMOOMFGOMOG M
post #256 of 500
I sh1t you not, I dreamt about Macworld keynote last night.

I arrived late, and just walked to the front door but apparently they let everyone in already. So at the main door they were like, "Hey, you can't come in here"...

So I went round the side or something, and weirdly enough there were 1 or 2 people at the door which were like my old high skool friends.

Then at the side, I was hanging by the side door, then Steve Jobs (!!) walks in, heading in the side way towards the keynote. I was sort of sitting/ lying down, and Steve had a bit of light-blonde-ish hair. I was like, "Hi Steve, all the best!".

Then he said something like, "Boy you look pretty tired". And I said something like, "Yeah I'm in College*.". Then Steve said, "Yeah, you work your hardest at college. After that it's all all right...". Then he went in the door.

*In a related dream as well I was like enrolled at College/Uni but all the time I was so drowsy then I was looking at my schedule and I was feeling like, Maths and stuff, "Oh man, I'm going to fail this semester".

Temporarily Insane? I think it's Permanent Insanity at this stage.
post #257 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Barbara View Post

Jokes. Blow me.

You go girlfriend ...!!!
In other news, let's remember as a moderator said,
This is Temporary Insanity not Temporary Asshole.
(Not directed just specifically to Voxy) 8)
post #258 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilraman View Post

F8ck me.
1 day, 16 hours, 2 minutes

OMFOGMO MOGM OGMOG MOGM OGMO MO MOMOFMOMGOMGO MOFMO MOGMOOMFGOMOG M

1. Just say 'Fuck me'. If your going to say it at all, say it right.

2. It's OMG for "Oh My God". Not "Oh my fucking oh god my oh my oh god my oh god my oh god my oh god my oh god my oh my oh my oh my oh fucking my oh my god oh my god oh my oh fucking my oh my oh god my oh oh my fucking god oh my oh god my". Sex noises are not fun to read.
post #259 of 500
1 day, 15 Hours 38 mintues to 30th Anniversary mac...

Nov '09 | iMac 21.5" C2D 3.06 Ghz | Intel 330 240GB SSD | ATI

Sep '12| Toshiba 14" 1366 x 768! | i5 3rd Gen 6GB| Intel x25-m 120GB SSD | Win 7|  Viewsonic VX2255wmb 22" LCD
iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

Nov '09 | iMac 21.5" C2D 3.06 Ghz | Intel 330 240GB SSD | ATI

Sep '12| Toshiba 14" 1366 x 768! | i5 3rd Gen 6GB| Intel x25-m 120GB SSD | Win 7|  Viewsonic VX2255wmb 22" LCD
iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

post #260 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by icfireball View Post

2. It's OMG for "Oh My God". Not "Oh my fucking oh god my oh my oh god my oh god my oh god my oh god my oh god my oh my oh my oh my oh fucking my oh my god oh my god oh my oh fucking my oh my oh god my oh oh my fucking god oh my oh god my". Sex noises are not fun to read.

I found them pretty funny.
post #261 of 500
(edited out)
post #262 of 500
Leaked iPhone . Could be real. Whateves.

post #263 of 500
Looks like a very good 3D render, or it's real. The stylus pen is completely un-Apple though. I don't know. I've lost my mind.
post #264 of 500
A lot of us are hanging on by (to?) the last threads of sanity... not much longer to go...

1 day 15 hours and 24 minutes

post #265 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by icfireball View Post

It's clearly fun for you because you translated every O M G and F in what I just bashed out on the keyboard. 8)
post #266 of 500
(edited comments in posts above so as not to be construed as personal attacks)
post #267 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

A lot of us are hanging on by (to?) the last threads of sanity... not much longer to go...
1 day 15 hours and 24 minutes

Yeah, I'm feeling crazy, sensitive, sad, happy, hyped, de-hyped, insulted, confused, exuberant. hurt, lifted all at the same time. What the frack*.

*I refuse to say F U C _ on these forums unless absolutely needed and I'd like to warn people when I do. It has insulted people before, and sometimes causes problems for those accessing these forums at work, with a spouse, or at school, or in a dorm, etc.
post #268 of 500
Quote:

Leaked iPhone . Could be real. Whateves.

I call FAKE. Something is NOT RIGHT about that.
post #269 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by maimezvous View Post

I found them pretty funny.

Thank you
post #270 of 500
Quote:

Thank you

You're welcome.

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDD....

1 DAY 14 HOURS 31 MINUTES 30 SECONDS!
post #271 of 500
Arrrrrrrrggghhh. The agony!

Too long till the keynote. Today is a holiday (in Japan) but I have to work a "half day" (by Japanese standards that means 9:00 to 5:00). Office heater broke on Friday night... Arrrghgghhgghghhhghggh! Keynote isn't tonight as I was thinking; it's tomorrow night! Time seems to have frozen, along with my office. Arrgggghgghgrhgshghgahghghgdhgsadghhsdhhgadsgabdba dbadbad!

That is a fake phone a couple of posts above. No mic and the "earphone" is off center, so I wouldn't hear anything Steve is saying when he calls me to congratulate me on my purchase.

1 hour 13 days 56 seconds

coffee...

1 day 13 hours and 55 minutes, plus or minus (fls vvery minus riht now)

post #272 of 500

iTV,
Leopard,
iPod Phone,
Woot!
AAPL = $85.05TeddyBearslegillion
(supermarkado closey)

/New Apple keyboard design with iPod dock? ..new Cinema displays with IR & iSight's? ..octo Mac Pro's? ..updated Mac Mini, who cares?

Heart rate 99.9, blood pressure 99.9/1, brain repssure 99.9.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
post #273 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

...1 hour 13 days 56 seconds...

I would die if it was 13 more days.
post #274 of 500
Quote:

I call FAKE. Something is NOT RIGHT about that.

It's real.

http://www.ipmart.com/main/product/A...Copy,18634.php

It's not an Apple product, though.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
post #275 of 500
Drudge Report has Steve announcing a mini-computer, portable with everything in it wireless-- fits in your pocket.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/01/...ney/mobile.php
"Run faster. History is a constant race between invention and catastrophe. Education helps but it is never enough. You must also run." Leto Atreides II
"Run faster. History is a constant race between invention and catastrophe. Education helps but it is never enough. You must also run." Leto Atreides II
post #276 of 500
The mic was covered in the picts posted here... I wonder if Apple is happy about the look-alike?

---

About the IHT article: wow. That sounds great. Just hope they will market here in Japan, too. (I already have a 3G phone, but Apple can make something better).

post #277 of 500
In other News

Isn't there another Keynote from another Company tonight? I forgot who or what but I'm pretty sure it's tonight and has something to do with CES.

Sebastian
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
post #278 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slewis View Post

In other News

Isn't there another Keynote from another Company tonight? I forgot who or what but I'm pretty sure it's tonight and has something to do with CES.

Sebastian

Bill had very little of interest to talk about. Xbox Live games on Vista. A new in-car communication system in Ford vehicles. Connected kitchens. I can barely contain myself.
post #279 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiopollution View Post

Bill had very little of interest to talk about. Xbox Live games on Vista. A new in-car communication system in Ford vehicles. Connected kitchens. I can barely contain myself.

Connected kitchens...so like an iTv dvice for the kitchen? I can see it now, a microwave with wi-fi. You can tell it to cook whenever you want from your computer. The catch is you have to put the food in.
post #280 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiopollution View Post

Ah, so it was Bill. I was just wondering, because I like a simple quote:
Know your Friends well, Know your Enemies Better

Microsoft is my Enemy

Sebastian
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › OK. WTF Here be Official MacWorld SF2007 Countdown Thread