or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › OK. WTF Here be Official MacWorld SF2007 Countdown Thread

OK. WTF Here be Official MacWorld SF2007 Countdown Thread - Page 9

post #321 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by maimezvous View Post

This is getting exciting! I figured that the Keynote is going to be at noon my time. I'll only have to wait three hours to see it! I hate school.

Lucke me It'll start at 6pm for me, which is *exactly* the time that I'm usually coming home...
--
My girlfriend thinks I'm curious - that's what I read in her diary
(Unknown)
--
(Unknown)
post #322 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by durandal View Post

Lucke me It'll start at 6pm for me, which is *exactly* the time that I'm usually coming home...

Is it broadcasted live? I don't remember it being live last year. So even if you are home, you'll still have to wait!
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" ~ Vroomfondel
post #323 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

I wouldn't encourage pausing the stream.

oh i made THAT mistake before with a feed! {stupid brain wont remember what though}
i wont CROSS THE STREAMS EITHER

thanks for the linkage, but ill be checking the apple store from about 5pm on.... i wont be able to help myself, its COLD HARD FACTS of whats avalible that interests me and COLD HARD PRICING watching the keynote is just so much choclate covered goodness to add to the mental insanity gymnastics my brain can do on its own once i KNOW and CAN SEE what hardware is avalible.

...mmm hardware... i guess im not THAT interested in software or convinced of leopard getting an early release

ok, now to convince myself to go to bed early OR count my money? mmm decisions decisions
post #324 of 500
Quote:

I hate school.

best years of your life

well i figure im old enough to say that
post #325 of 500
18 hours, 52 minutes and 6 seconds

Nov '09 | iMac 21.5" C2D 3.06 Ghz | Intel 330 240GB SSD | ATI

Sep '12| Toshiba 14" 1366 x 768! | i5 3rd Gen 6GB| Intel x25-m 120GB SSD | Win 7|  Viewsonic VX2255wmb 22" LCD
iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

Sep '12| Toshiba 14" 1366 x 768! | i5 3rd Gen 6GB| Intel x25-m 120GB SSD | Win 7|  Viewsonic VX2255wmb 22" LCD
iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

post #326 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trendannoyer View Post

best years of your life

well i figure im old enough to say that

yeah whatever. No really, it's not that bad. Just when it gets in the way of all of Apple's goodness.
post #327 of 500
A quote from an Apple manager aboard a plane headed to SF:

"Though it is hard to please everyone, I think most will be blown away by tomorrow's announcements."

I'm ready to be blown away!
post #328 of 500
Quote:
Yeah i love Scotland, too.

8)

Lemon Bon Bon

You know, for a company that specializes in the video-graphics market, you'd think that they would offer top-of-the-line GPUs...

WITH THE NEW MAC PRO THEY FINALLY DID!  (But you bend over for it.)

You know, for a company that specializes in the video-graphics market, you'd think that they would offer top-of-the-line GPUs...

post #329 of 500
Quote:
Have you noticed how it takes longer the closer we get?

The first 6 months, I hardly thought about it at all. It went by like a flash!

The next 4 months had me thinking about it occasionally, and there was some drag.

The past 2 months, I've been talking and writing about it a couple times a week, and the time went by slowly.

The last week has been difficult, as we have been talking about it almost daily. Sometimes I think about it when lying in bed. It's been like molasses.

Right now, a bit over a day away, I can't stop thinking about it unless I'm involved with something intense. I check the time every few hours, and they are really dragging.

Tomorrow will be impossible, as all I want is for the day to pass, but it won't. It will stretch 'till next year.

Tuesday morning I will get up late, as the presentation is 3 hours later here in NYC then it is in California, where it is taking place.

That way I won't have to wait too long before it goes on. But that 2 hours before will simply never end.

I really don't understand it!

Hmmm. It's not often Melgross loses it... (Hmmm, what am I saying, Melgross loses it all the time...)

Lemon Bon Bon

PS. Well, I guess I get to sleep...then work...I don't get to hear about the goodies until 7pm UK time tomorrow... I hope I can get to sleep...

post #330 of 500
Ah, school sucks.

Lemon Bon Bon.

post #331 of 500
Wow. I just woke up. You guys are going totally bananas. And VoxBarbara talking about thongs and stuff. And Trendannoyer making those "sex noises" OMG OMG OMG O M F G!!!!! ...Thank goodness my anti-psychotic and mood stabilizers (Seroquel, Lamictal) from last night will last at least until, well, maybe 12 pm.

I am proud and honoured to have devised the countdown thread in the past year and a half, and thank you for the support. Really, at this stage, I can't even read or make a sensible post in other threads or news sites.

I suggest strongly if you have email notification on this thread to TURN IT OFF NOW. You have been warned. I am so close to 7,000 posts, so frack it, fasten your seatbelts, motherfrackers..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
post #332 of 500
18 hours, 21 minutes

This will be the last note of AAPL price from me, except from charts I shall post hopefully later on.
After Hours: AAPL=$85.60 +0.13 (0.15%) Jan 8, 5:22PM ET
http://finance.google.com/finance?q=aapl
post #333 of 500
The witching hour is upon us. Don't take my comments about reaching 7,000posts too seriously, that's 250 posts away. I'd have to post 10 times an hour to.... wait, that might actually happen. But seriously, don't take my comments about 7,000 posts too seriously. NOT IMPORTANTE. Important = Mantaining SAnity. ACTUALY FRACK IT OMFGOM OFMO FMO MFO FO OFMO MOFM OMFG OMFOMOGMOMFO MOGMOGMG 18 HOURS !!!11!!!
post #334 of 500
Quote:
Wow. I just woke up. You guys are going totally bananas. And VoxBarbara talking about thongs and stuff. And Trendannoyer making those "sex noises" OMG OMG OMG O M F G!!!!! ...Thank goodness my anti-psychotic and mood stabilizers (Seroquel, Lamictal) from last night will last at least until, well, maybe 12 pm.

Raises eyebrow...

Lemon Bon Bon

post #335 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilraman View Post

I am proud and honoured to have devised the countdown thread in the past year and a half, and thank you for the support. Really, at this stage, I can't even read or make a sensible post in other threads or news sites.

I suggest strongly if you have email notification on this thread to TURN IT OFF NOW. You have been warned. I am so close to 7,000 posts, so frack it, fasten your seatbelts, motherfrackers..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

sex noises? what... have you my house bugged?

18 hours 18 hours 18 hours 18 hours

{whispers} w00t
post #336 of 500
19hrs 12 minutes 30 seconds !

Im going nuts !

z0mg
OSX > Windows. Fact || Leopard > Vista. Fact || Apple > Microsoft. Fact
The single best piece of audio you shall ever hear http://media.putfile.com/Metal-Gear-Solid-2-Main-Theme
OSX > Windows. Fact || Leopard > Vista. Fact || Apple > Microsoft. Fact
The single best piece of audio you shall ever hear http://media.putfile.com/Metal-Gear-Solid-2-Main-Theme
post #337 of 500
I can't handle this! I've got a bloody assessment at uni from 4.30pm til 5.45pm tomorrow - the keynote starts at 5! Then I need to go to a friend's for dinner. Help!
post #338 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Warren View Post

I can't handle this! I've got a bloody assessment at uni from 4.30pm til 5.45pm tomorrow - the keynote starts at 5! Then I need to go to a friend's for dinner. Help!

Get out of the dinner! You can eat anytime! Top Ramen! FTW!

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #339 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 132GHz,4TB DDR8 SDRAM,95TB HDD View Post

19hrs 12 minutes 30 seconds !

Im going nuts !

z0mg

You're also wrong.

17 hours 44 minutes 10 seconds
post #340 of 500
Quote:

Does your friend have broadband Intarweb?
post #341 of 500
Quote:

{whispers} w00t

I heard that...!
post #342 of 500
Quote:

FFS you can STARVE CANT YOU!!

unless your friend is a she and you have designs on her and then sod macworld.... OMG i just said sod mac world... aaghaaaghh thats twice now!!

>my vision is impaired i cannot see< >my vision is impaired i cannot see<

>MALFUNCTION!<
post #343 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilraman View Post

I heard that...!

damn it!!

now i need to have steve announce an apple branded bug sniffer!

how many hours now?
post #344 of 500

Don't you have the widget?
post #345 of 500
i can't wait !!!!!!!!!
post #346 of 500

Look how suave Steve looks next to Billy there.

post #347 of 500
Quote:

Don't you have the widget?

i removed the dashboard so "no" i dont
post #348 of 500
I know this is probably not funny to you guys but I am sitting here reading the thread at my PC, and I push F12 to check the countdown widget. And alas, nothing. For a second there I was like, what...the...F.... Then I realized, I'm not at my MBP. I've only had the thing for like 1 month now, amazing how quick I got used to OSX and it's luxuries.
post #349 of 500
Quote:

Well, by now it's 16 Hours and 42 Minutes - and just 4 Hours and 27 minutes before I have to get up again... so happy insanity to all of you, "see" you tomorrow evening. gn8
--
(Unknown)
--
(Unknown)
post #350 of 500
Quote:

Look how suave Steve looks next to Billy there.

Emphasis on "the 80's" in the headline up there
post #351 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by durandal View Post

Well, by now it's 16 Hours and 42 Minutes - and just 4 Hours and 27 minutes before I have to get up again... so happy insanity to all of you, "see" you tomorrow evening. gn8

cheers mate!

get some sleep
post #352 of 500
I am gonna take early dinner, few rounds of Bacardi and sleep ...

hopefully will NOT woke up so early,
reach office sharp 9 AM
office leased line is slow ... but can manageable

See you tomorrow - loser

iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

post #353 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregmightdothat View Post

Emphasis on "the 80's" in the headline up there

And your point is...? That picture just proves that Steve has always been the cooler one.

16 hours 28 minutes 53 seconds
post #354 of 500
double post

iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

post #355 of 500
Quote:

And your point is...? That picture just proves that Steve has always been the cooler one.

16 hours 28 minutes 53 seconds

How ridiculous both of them look. Look at Steve's haircut!

Steve is still way cooler there, though. Bill looks like that guy from The Office.
post #356 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregmightdothat View Post

How ridiculous both of them look. Look at Steve's haircut!

Steve is still way cooler there, though. Bill looks like that guy from The Office.

Hahaha. Yeah they are both pretty ridiculous. You are right Bill does look like Dwight.
post #357 of 500
Quote:

Why would you do that?
post #358 of 500
so anyone pokeing fun willing to post pics of themselves from the 80s?

thought not
post #359 of 500
Quote:

thought not

I would but.........I was born in '88. I don't have any of my baby pictures.
post #360 of 500
Quote:

thought not

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › OK. WTF Here be Official MacWorld SF2007 Countdown Thread