or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › OK. WTF Here be Official MacWorld SF2007 Countdown Thread

OK. WTF Here be Official MacWorld SF2007 Countdown Thread - Page 11

post #401 of 500
I'm on Steve's AppleJet cruising the planet looking for awesome product ideas.

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

post #402 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebagakid View Post

does the timezone really matter?

Only if some of you posers are not going to stay up from now until the keynote.
For me, this means going from now, 4pm in the afternoon, to 4am early morning
(12 hours to go).

Just curious as to who's going to have a nap before the keynote
Like Shanmugam!! Just stay up, no sleep for you!!

I'm gonna go out and get like 5 lattes and 5 double cappucinnos to prop me up
until 4 am.

This is totally not good for my bipolar and medication regime. Not good.
post #403 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanmugam View Post

not yet mate, another one hour ... time moves toooo sloooow ....

wsj changed the text? that means something????

Text is "Apple may announce as early as Tuesday a device that combines the iPod with a cellphone. Cingular is expected to provide cellphone service for the phone. 11:09 p.m."

Good enough for me.
post #404 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

I'm on Steve's AppleJet cruising the planet looking for awesome product ideas.

Ah awesome. At this stage the Insanity is causing hallucinations. I like. "Cruising the planet with Steve Jobs". That's like being with God Himself/Herself/Itself looking down on all the little people..... mua hah ah ha h ah ahh ah h a
post #405 of 500
We have an espresso machine in the house and it will be on over drive tonight.

Yeah, I'm an hour behind you, Suni, and debating deeply the needs of my physical self (the body just doesn't / i.e. can't act like it is 20 anymore). A short nap this evening of 4 hours will hopefully allow me to both stay up for the keynote (and mandatory iChat) as well as be semi coherent for a full day of work tomorrow.

post #406 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

We have an espresso machine in the house and it will be on over drive tonight.
Yeah, I'm an hour behind you, Suni, and debating deeply the needs of my physical self (the body just doesn't / i.e. can't act like it is 20 anymore). A short nap this evening of 4 hours will hopefully allow me to both stay up for the keynote (and mandatory iChat) as well as be semi coherent for a full day of work tomorrow.

I hear ya brother. I hear ya. 20 is a wild time. Eventually my mind and body couldn't handle the punishment past 25 . Get some rest tonight mate. We'll see you on iChat Appleinsider chat room about 1 hour before keynote.
post #407 of 500
Much respektz to all youse out there that can handle this in amongst your usual work routines and/or having partners/ friends that understand or are joining in on the obsession.
post #408 of 500
Don't know about the understanding bit. My wife just rolls her eyes, mumbles something to the effect of, "You're crazy as a loon", smiles and says, "When are we going to the AppleStore? My credit card is paid up, full."

That last part was another hallucination.

post #409 of 500
It doesn't matter where we are, the time left will be the same.
post #410 of 500
melgross too here! 12.30 AM EST!! 11 Hours 21 Mins to go!!!

Nov '09 | iMac 21.5" C2D 3.06 Ghz | Intel 330 240GB SSD | ATI

Sep '12| Toshiba 14" 1366 x 768! | i5 3rd Gen 6GB| Intel x25-m 120GB SSD | Win 7|  Viewsonic VX2255wmb 22" LCD
iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

Sep '12| Toshiba 14" 1366 x 768! | i5 3rd Gen 6GB| Intel x25-m 120GB SSD | Win 7|  Viewsonic VX2255wmb 22" LCD
iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

post #411 of 500
Quote:

melgross too here! 12.30 pm EST!! 11 Hours 21 Mins to go!!!

12:49 AM or 0049 EST 9 January 2007 , and just a bit more to go...
"Run faster. History is a constant race between invention and catastrophe. Education helps but it is never enough. You must also run." Leto Atreides II
"Run faster. History is a constant race between invention and catastrophe. Education helps but it is never enough. You must also run." Leto Atreides II
post #412 of 500
Quote:

not yet mate, another one hour ... time moves toooo sloooow ....

wsj changed the text? that means something????

The paper itself is smaller as well. I don't know if they are trying to make the online edition conform to the new look.
post #413 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by melgross View Post

The paper itself is smaller as well. I don't know if they are trying to make the online edition conform to the new look.

Hope they changed becoz of print lay out NOT the contents!.

iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

post #414 of 500
Quote:

Hope they changed becoz of print lay out NOT the contents!.

Too expensive these days. The WSJ is one of the most successful papers around, but is being hit by rising costs in production like everyone else.
post #415 of 500
10 hours 52 minutes

post #416 of 500
11 Pages?
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
post #417 of 500
10 Hours and 12 Mins to go!

iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

post #418 of 500
Keynote postponed!

Whoa, sorry. Typo. That was meant to say, 9 hours to go. Oh the excitement. Can't wait for the unveiling of the xyzPhone and hearing GSM version will be out mid 2008, or when all EU music lobbyist organizations can agree on a single iTunes price, whichever comes last.

\
post #419 of 500
9 hours to go.......now
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #420 of 500
No, wait, jumped the gun, 9 hours to go......now
post #421 of 500
9 loooooooooong hours to go!

i am typing in this in dark mac book key board, apple pls iluminated key board for mac book as well ...

iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

post #422 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gon View Post

Keynote postponed!

\

post #423 of 500
8 hours 36 minutes

post #424 of 500
nobody on chat, yet

are you people sleeping or something?

WAKE UP

it's almost time

post #425 of 500
8 Hours!
post #426 of 500
OMFG!!! Less than 4 hours to go till the Apple+Sharp 108" iMac! WOOTAGE AND PWNAGE ALL AROUND!
Quote:
Originally Posted by appleinsider vBulletin Message

You have been banned for the following reason:
Three personal attacks in one post. Congratulations.
Date the ban will be lifted:...
Quote:
Originally Posted by appleinsider vBulletin Message

You have been banned for the following reason:
Three personal attacks in one post. Congratulations.
Date the ban will be lifted:...
post #427 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trendannoyer View Post

so anyone pokeing fun willing to post pics of themselves from the 80s?

thought not

Just found this one:

(alright my therapist wouldn't want me to reveal my
real personality, anyway)
" I will not commit anything to memory that I can get from another source . . . "
ALBERT EINSTEIN
" I will not commit anything to memory that I can get from another source . . . "
ALBERT EINSTEIN
post #428 of 500
7 Hours and 33 Mins to go, sunil are you there?

iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

post #429 of 500
7:00 Hours!
post #430 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feynman View Post

7:00 Hours!

Oddly enough my widget tells me

left.
ALBERT EINSTEIN
ALBERT EINSTEIN
post #431 of 500
My widget says this....

-- Mike Eggleston
-- Mac Finatic since 1984.
-- Proud Member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals
-- Wii #: 8913 3004 4519 2027
-- Mike Eggleston
-- Mac Finatic since 1984.
-- Proud Member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals
-- Wii #: 8913 3004 4519 2027
post #432 of 500
Have a look, they have slightly changed their homepage, gorgeous.

ALBERT EINSTEIN
ALBERT EINSTEIN
post #433 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trendannoyer View Post

FFS you can STARVE CANT YOU!!

unless your friend is a she and you have designs on her and then sod macworld.... OMG i just said sod mac world... aaghaaaghh thats twice now!!

>my vision is impaired i cannot see< >my vision is impaired i cannot see<

>MALFUNCTION!<

Well it's actually my sister and also my mate, but unfortunately they both have birthdays this week, so I said I would do dinner. Doh! I don't know if I can bring myself to use her six year old Windoze laptop to check the updates. Grr. I could be making a quick exit!

Only 6 hours, 15 minutes!
post #434 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Barbara View Post

Have a look, they have slightly changed their homepage, gorgeous.

ROFL clearly Voxy is hallucinating as well.
post #435 of 500
Quote:

7 Hours and 33 Mins to go, sunil are you there?

Yeah iShan I just got back from gettting.......................................
My MacBook Core1 Duo 2GB 2GHZ SuperDRive

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCCHCHHCHHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd hand, but great price.
post #436 of 500
I can't believe you bought a macbook a few hours before the keynote. I mean, I know it was your intention to get a second hand one. But I would atleast wait those few hours just to see. Just out of principle man. sheesh!
post #437 of 500
5 hours 49 minutes

post #438 of 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by paprochy View Post

I can't believe you bought a macbook a few hours before the keynote. I mean, I know it was your intention to get a second hand one. But I would atleast wait those few hours just to see. Just out of principle man. sheesh!

Heh. I'm not buying a Core2Duo macbook anytime soon. Even if they released something super tomorrow, it will take 2 months to be in the mainstream resellers. This is Austrayyylieeer not USA.
post #439 of 500
MM..... it's great. I no longer miss my AMD64 rig. When 100% loaded on both cores my MacBook Core1Duo revs up the one fan to 6000+ rpm and 80degC.......... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... I feel at home now. My laptop sounds as loud as your gameRig !! Hah ! Take that biatch!!!

WTF
post #440 of 500
Where the hell is everyone? Why is no one in the Appleinsider chat room??

5 hours to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › OK. WTF Here be Official MacWorld SF2007 Countdown Thread