or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Double Posts

Double Posts

post #1 of 10
Somethings's Wonky I cannot post without a warning that i've tried to post again in under 30 seconds. Choosing to wait and submit causes a double post.

Somethings's Wonky I cannot post without a warning that i've tried to post again in under 30 seconds. Choosing to wait and submit causes a double post.
He's a mod so he has a few extra vBulletin privileges. That doesn't mean he should stop posting or should start acting like Digital Jesus.
- SolipsismX
He's a mod so he has a few extra vBulletin privileges. That doesn't mean he should stop posting or should start acting like Digital Jesus.
- SolipsismX
post #2 of 10
Yes, I think it's happening for everyone... Admin?

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #3 of 10
testing
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
post #4 of 10
testing again
post #5 of 10
I don't seem to be getting that error, but let me poke around the new settings from the forum upgrade and see if I can figure it out.
post #6 of 10
I've adjusted the forum-flooding preferences, and this should no longer be an issue.
post #7 of 10
There seems to be an issue with 'Quick Reply' which may be part of the same problem ... I'll sort it out tomorrow, when I've had some sleep.
post #8 of 10
Oh! I so want to violate one of the posting guidelines right about now.

Lets see, if I get banned now, I can be unbanned before Macworld, right?

EDIT: Shucks. Doesn't work anymore.

BTW: Image broken -> http://forums.appleinsider.com/image...s/viewpost.gif
horrid misuse of cool technology
SSBA.COM
horrid misuse of cool technology
SSBA.COM
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebby View Post

Oh! I so want to violate one of the posting guidelines right about now.

Lets see, if I get banned now, I can be unbanned before Macworld, right?

EDIT: Shucks. Doesn't work anymore.

BTW: Image broken -> http://forums.appleinsider.com/image...s/viewpost.gif

I know about the broken image ... asked someone to sort it out for me, but it seems it hasn't been done yet. On my list for tomorrow.
post #10 of 10
it happened to me, i submitted a reply got the error then it gave me a double post, how do you delete any way, i had to "erase" then sub "ooops double post"
I APPLE THEREFORE I AM
I APPLE THEREFORE I AM
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Double Posts