or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Get rid of the Vboard Favicon

Get rid of the Vboard Favicon

post #1 of 5
That's just tacky...

And correction: vBulletin (oops)
post #2 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by icfireball View Post

That's just tacky...

And correction: vBulletin (oops)

Empty your broswer cache and reload the site ... it should be the AI icon. We upgraded the boards 24 hour ago and things are still a bit screwy.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiopollution View Post

Empty your broswer cache and reload the site ... it should be the AI icon. We upgraded the boards 24 hour ago and things are still a bit screwy.

I tried clearing all settings, and I even used a different browser, but it is still the vBulletin favicon for the forums
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by icfireball View Post

I tried clearing all settings, and I even used a different browser, but it is still the vBulletin favicon for the forums

When I return from the world of dial-up in a couple of days, I'll be attending to this.
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiopollution View Post

When I return from the world of dial-up in a couple of days, I'll be attending to this.

It's all good. No rush really, it's not like the forums are smoking and about to explode like dell laptops.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Get rid of the Vboard Favicon