or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Barak Hussein Obama is an admitted cocaine abuser
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Barak Hussein Obama is an admitted cocaine abuser

post #1 of 87
Thread Starter 
Link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16443180/


I guess the best questions for Barak Hussain Obama are

1. Did you smoke/freebase the cocaine or inject it?
2. If you injected the cocaine, where and how did you hide the needle marks. Was it between your toes or what and are the needle marks still there?
3. While using the cocaine how many times did you touch the sky


I could see past a little pot - but geez, cocaine, freakin' cocaine - that is some hard stuff brother.

Barak Hussain Obama -->
Report employers of illegal aliens at (866) DHS-2ICE
Reply
Report employers of illegal aliens at (866) DHS-2ICE
Reply
post #2 of 87
Barack Hussein Obama.

And your focus on this is frankly basillyus.
post #3 of 87
Maybe he was basing it up with Dubya....

I agree though....this is an outrage...why didn't he just wait till Afghanistan went Fubar and the opium warlords put back on the throne?

Then he could have got Smack instead for a far cheaper price.......

Just stupid...this is the pathetic quality of politicians these days.
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
Reply
post #4 of 87
It's better for it to come out not rather than later. At least no repug' can spring it on in with and October Surprise.

The real crime is his bad writing.

"Junkie. Pothead. That's where I'd been headed: the final, fatal role of the young would-be black man. . . . I got high [to] push questions of who I was out of my mind."


Who gets high to "push questions of who I was out of my mind." What nonsense! I'm going to guess that plain old peer pressure and partying and trying to have a blast were what induced him to try drugs.

Forgivable
post #5 of 87
While ultimately I don't care that much, I really don't see why so many Liberals are so enamored with the guy. Really, just another run-of-the-mill politician with a racial gimmick.
Cat: the other white meat
Reply
Cat: the other white meat
Reply
post #6 of 87
To add to Splinemodel's post, what exactly is it that makes him or anyone else become the "hot" politician? Now people will be talking about him since he is the hot politician, which will therefore further make him the hot politician. How did all this start? Is it all a creation of the press? I could see that America is tired of boring old white guys arguing with each other, but other than that, what has he done that is so special?
post #7 of 87
This is really a nonissue. Especially since our current president was a drug abuser also!

Obamba represents a new direction in democratic politics. With new ideas. Something we desperately need. That's what makes him special!

Yes he's black. I'd like to see a black president. Even just to see how much our high sounding words mean if nothing else.

I imagine the GOP will try to attack him with this but given their current leader had a similar problem ( and more ) I doubt that they'll be able to make it stick.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #8 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

This is really a nonissue. Especially since our current president was a drug abuser also!

Obamba represents a new direction in democratic politics. With new ideas. Something we desperately need. That's what makes him special!

Yes he's black. I'd like to see a black president. Even just to see how much our high sounding words mean if nothing else.

I imagine the GOP will try to attack him with this but given their current leader had a similar problem ( and more ) I doubt that they'll be able to make it stick.


It should be a non-issue, but it won't be.
post #9 of 87
Thread Starter 
I’m a republican and I really what Barak Hussein Obama to be the candidate. Barak Hussein Obama, A black cocaine/drug user (for an extended time no less), who comes from a long line of Muslims…cannot get much worse than that politically speaking.

For swing voters, this will be GOLD. It will give voters an excuse not to vote for, Barak Hussein Obama, a black candidate to be frank. Most people don't like saying "I'm not voting for that black Muslim for president", but the decision to do so becomes more palatable when they can justify it by saying "I'm not voting for that coke head... Barak Hussein Obama" - when in the back of their mind they are really thinking that black-Muslim.

I cannot wait for 08 if he, Barak Hussein Obama, is the candidate - we will DESTROY HIM .


(I know he claims not to be a Muslim....but with a name like Barak Hussein Obama, he might as well be for political purpuses)


Notice the number of times I refer to him as " Barak Hussein Obama" - that is no accident and is a preview of things to come should he, Barak Hussein Obama, somehow find his way onto the ticket

Oh, and we will be saying "Osama" (just that part of the name) a lot as well in the coming days. Will not call Barak Hussein Obama as “Osama” directly, but mention them enough close by and by conflation, we will link them in the minds of others.
Report employers of illegal aliens at (866) DHS-2ICE
Reply
Report employers of illegal aliens at (866) DHS-2ICE
Reply
post #10 of 87
Craw back into the cyst from whence you came, Bacillus... You are an intolerably ignorant bacterium.
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
Reply
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
Reply
post #11 of 87
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardeeharhar View Post

Craw back into the cyst from whence you came, Bacillus... You are an intolerably ignorant bacteria.

I have enough respect for everyone here to be upfront, and say what I think. Does not mean that I’m right…but at least I’m being honest.

Oh, and what exactly did I say that was “intolerably ignorant”

Oh, and its bacterium (not bacteria) it should read "intolerably ignorant bacterium"
Report employers of illegal aliens at (866) DHS-2ICE
Reply
Report employers of illegal aliens at (866) DHS-2ICE
Reply
post #12 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacillus View Post

Oh, and what exactly did I say that was “intolerably ignorant”

Oh, and its bacterium (not bacteria) it should read "intolerably ignorant bacterium"

Support for a political party above all else... And while I agree Obama's chances of winning are close to nil because of his race, your apparent joy in this fact disgusts me. It amounts to an intentional schadenfreude due to racism...

And you are right about the tense of the word bacteria... I have fixed it, thank you. <-- Never good with the latin... to this day I screw up spectra/um when describing data I have collected...
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
Reply
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
Reply
post #13 of 87
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardeeharhar View Post

Support for a political party above all else... And while I agree Obama's chances of winning are close to nil because of his race, your apparent joy in this fact disgusts me. It amounts to an intentional schadenfreude due to racism...

And you are right about the tense of the word bacteria... I have fixed it, thank you. <-- Never good with the latin... to this day I screw up spectra/um when describing data I have collected...

His race, to me has noting to do with it for me. I have several key differences with the Democratic party, and a win for them is a loss for me.

We can dance around the issue of race all day long but this is how I see it; disagree if you like

Many voters do not want to admit it, but they feel uneasy voting for someone who is blackor in his case a half mix of white and black (which is seen as a greater sin by many people).Now, most dont want to admit to this, and might even vote for him as a result. However, the trick to preventing them from voting for him is to give them something to hang their hat on like his name, his parental heritage, or this cocaine use. Many voters will be better able to rationalize their decision not to vote for a black manif said black man is an admitted cocaine user or his father was Muslim or playing up the fact that his name shares a striking phonetic similarity to two of the most vilified Muslims in modern history.

This is politics and the Democrats would do the same thing if positions were revered.

BTW I was joking about the bacteria vs. bacterium thing, I was adding a joking ending, not critiquing what your typed.
Report employers of illegal aliens at (866) DHS-2ICE
Reply
Report employers of illegal aliens at (866) DHS-2ICE
Reply
post #14 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacillus View Post

His race, to me has noting to do with it for me. I have several key differences with the Democratic party, and a win for them is a loss for me.

We can dance around the issue of race all day long but this is how I see it; disagree if you like

Many voters do not want to admit it, but they feel uneasy voting for someone who is blackor in his case a half mix of white and black (which is seen as a greater sin by many people).Now, most dont want to admit to this, and might even vote for him as a result. However, the trick to preventing them from voting for him is to give them something to hang their hat on like his name, his parental heritage, or this cocaine use. Many voters will be better able to rationalize their decision not to vote for a black manif said black man is an admitted cocaine user or his father was Muslim or playing up the fact that his name shares a striking phonetic similarity to two of the most vilified Muslims in modern history.

This is politics and the Democrats would do the same thing if positions were revered.

BTW I was joking about the bacteria vs. bacterium thing, I was adding a joking ending, not critiquing what your typed.

Fair enough...

I actually think it will be merely sufficient for them to realize that he is black... I have found that most people who harbor actual ill will towards people of some difference are fine with it when they realize it -- it might not go so far as admitting they are a xxxists but they won't have a problem with their feelings.
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
Reply
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
Reply
post #15 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacillus View Post

1. Did you smoke/freebase the cocaine or inject it?
2. If you injected the cocaine, where and how did you hide the needle marks. Was it between your toes or what and are the needle marks still there?
3. While using the cocaine how many times did you touch the sky

I may have missed it, but do they imply its anything other than intranasal use? Cocaine is one of the most popular drugs. I believe its the second most popular illicit drug in America (following marijuana). If the republican machine can keep W's nose from being a poli issue, there is hope for the new Dem party to hide Obama's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacillus

Oh, and we will be saying "Osama" (just that part of the name) a lot as well in the coming days. Will not call Barak Hussein Obama as Osama directly, but mention them enough close by and by conflation, we will link them in the minds of others.

your honesty is nice, but it reveals what you may not want. You're intentionally encouraging the deception of your brethren. And it looks like you want a metal or something for being a dishonest prick.
post #16 of 87
Good for him he freely admitted it, rather than being outed in the middle of a presidential campaign.

Obama...another bought politician/weasel.

Sigh
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
post #17 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacillus View Post

Im a republican and I really what Barak Hussein Obama to be the candidate. Barak Hussein Obama, A black cocaine/drug user (for an extended time no less), who comes from a long line of Muslimscannot get much worse than that politically speaking.

For swing voters, this will be GOLD. It will give voters an excuse not to vote for, Barak Hussein Obama, a black candidate to be frank. Most people don't like saying "I'm not voting for that black Muslim for president", but the decision to do so becomes more palatable when they can justify it by saying "I'm not voting for that coke head... Barak Hussein Obama" - when in the back of their mind they are really thinking that black-Muslim.

I cannot wait for 08 if he, Barak Hussein Obama, is the candidate - we will DESTROY HIM .


(I know he claims not to be a Muslim....but with a name like Barak Hussein Obama, he might as well be for political purpuses)


Notice the number of times I refer to him as " Barak Hussein Obama" - that is no accident and is a preview of things to come should he, Barak Hussein Obama, somehow find his way onto the ticket

Oh, and we will be saying "Osama" (just that part of the name) a lot as well in the coming days. Will not call Barak Hussein Obama as Osama directly, but mention them enough close by and by conflation, we will link them in the minds of others.

So basically you don't give a shit about the country. You would use racism and intentional subterfuge to advance your own party's agenda. You are what is wrong with this country. If all of you got up and left tomorrow, I would not miss you.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #18 of 87
Bacillus sounds like a made-up troll.

Nick

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #19 of 87
It's clearly an act.



A poorly executed one at that.
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. - Albert Einstein

I wish developing great products was as easy as writing a check. If that were the case, then Microsoft would...
Reply
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. - Albert Einstein

I wish developing great products was as easy as writing a check. If that were the case, then Microsoft would...
Reply
post #20 of 87
Trolling can be fun, I guess.

But I do think it's an issue but more of a "how well do we know this guy?" is he something more than a: flavor of the month, or b: the anti-Hillary so many in the Democratic Party are seeking.

I miss having Al Gore to kick around.
www.tektruth.com The next generation of CE writing and reviewing.
Reply
www.tektruth.com The next generation of CE writing and reviewing.
Reply
post #21 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

Obamba represents a new direction in democratic politics. With new ideas. Something we desperately need. That's what makes him special!

Which is??? It's just like when Hillary (or her aides) are asked to describe her positions: they avoid the topic. Now, most of us realize that Hillary's position is pure Lady MacBeth, but I don't know much about Obama.

As far as I can tell, the only thing "new" in this "new direction" is that he's not white and comes from an Islamic background. To me, these aren't the big issues. Nor is cocaine use. Frankly, I know plenty of people who have used cocaine, then stopped. Hell, most of them probably run your mutual funds, and I'd a lot sooner vote for one of them for president than I would almost any career politician, drug free or not. The question I have for you is entirely political: what has Obama done that indicates he is some kind of bold, free-thinking dude?
Cat: the other white meat
Reply
Cat: the other white meat
Reply
post #22 of 87
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rageous View Post

It's clearly an act.



A poorly executed one at that.

Believe what you will. Don’t really care. This is what and how I think.

I’m not trying to get a rise out of anyone, I’m just laying down the facts as I see them. Politics is a hard game, and sometimes you need to play hardball. Democrats play even harder ball – recall the complete fabrication of Nation Guard documents aganist President Bush, then using them as the basis for a broad set of allegations on one of the highest ranked shows on TV. Oh, and lets not forget how the dems use the fact that 'bush' can also refer to a female body part or call the whole Bush --> ‘shrub’ play on the name.

Personally, I will think its completely fair to use all tools at your disposal short of out right lying or infliction of physical harm, to prevent someone who you vehemently disagree with from being elected. Its been this way for years guys…grow up.
Report employers of illegal aliens at (866) DHS-2ICE
Reply
Report employers of illegal aliens at (866) DHS-2ICE
Reply
post #23 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacillus View Post

Believe what you will. Dont really care. This is what and how I think.

Im not trying to get a rise out of anyone, Im just laying down the facts as I see them. Politics is a hard game, and sometimes you need to play hardball. Democrats play even harder ball recall the complete fabrication of Nation Guard documents aganist President Bush, then using them as the basis for a broad set of allegations on one of the highest ranked shows on TV. Oh, and lets not forget how the dems use the fact that 'bush' can also refer to a female body part or call the whole Bush --> shrub play on the name.

Personally, I will think its completely fair to use all tools at your disposal short of out right lying or infliction of physical harm, to prevent someone who you vehemently disagree with from being elected. Its been this way for years guysgrow up.

thats probably why politics, politicians and their focus groups or 5-27's or whatever they're called are making the world a sick joke.
post #24 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacillus View Post

Personally, I will think its completely fair to use all tools at your disposal short of out right lying or infliction of physical harm, to prevent someone who you vehemently disagree with from being elected. Its been this way for years guysgrow up.

How Machiavellian.

Anyway-- I think BR's got the post of authority on this one.
post #25 of 87
Well, I can see if the ignore feature i've been reading about really works.

(how do i set that up btw?)
post #26 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacillus View Post

Im not trying to get a rise out of anyone, Im just laying down the facts as I see them.

Its been this way for years guysgrow up.

Bullshit, sheer, bullshit. Well, unless spin, purposeful misinterpretation, and illogical rush to judgement is somehow to be considered 'fact'.

Admission of use of pot/cocaine/anything else is no admission of ABUSE.

Apparently you do not have the "cojones" to honestly discuss a potential up and coming candidate in any civil fashion. This is probly not the best place to apply for Rush Lembaugh's radio post.

Case Closed.

Paz. {no I take that back}
What we obtain too cheap, we esteem to lightly...it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated. Thomas Paine
Reply
What we obtain too cheap, we esteem to lightly...it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated. Thomas Paine
Reply
post #27 of 87
Big deal. I don't like the guy either way.
post #28 of 87
The best questions for Abama are:
  • Will you preserve our environment or just continue destroying everything insight?
  • Do you guaranty that a fair trial for our warlords will take place in the first 100 days of your nomination?
  • Will you stand for interests of people of this country or for corporate pockets?

MA700LL/A arrived.
---
Latitude D600, PowerEdge 1600SC, OptiPlex GX520
Reply
MA700LL/A arrived.
---
Latitude D600, PowerEdge 1600SC, OptiPlex GX520
Reply
post #29 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100mph View Post

The best questions for Abama are:
  • Will you preserve our environment or just continue destroying everything insight?
  • Do you guaranty that a fair trial for our warlords will take place in the first 100 days of your nomination?
  • Will you stand for interests of people of this country or for corporate pockets?


No, those aren't the questions. The first one is "What in this world qualifies you to be President?"

I don't really care if he once did drugs. I really don't.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #30 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

... "What in this world qualifies you to be President?" ...



Correct answers to the questions above.
MA700LL/A arrived.
---
Latitude D600, PowerEdge 1600SC, OptiPlex GX520
Reply
MA700LL/A arrived.
---
Latitude D600, PowerEdge 1600SC, OptiPlex GX520
Reply
post #31 of 87
I don't really see anything wrong with Bacillus post. He is just stating unpleasant facts. Let's look at it from the other side. I'm a Democrat. I'd be happy if Republicans ran a female candidate who was really unattractive. I'd point out that I am happy that an unattractive female will not do as well as someone who is naturally likable. People are so weak minded today in that they must attack a person merely for stating facts that are unpleasant.

I'd like to point out that Barack Obama is NOT black, for practical purposes. He looks foreign rather than African American. He doesn't seem militant in any way or seem like he has any connection with American blacks. He talks entirely like a white person. He doesn't talk like say, Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton. He also doesn't talk like a black person who is trying to be white, like say, Alan Keyes. Seeing him talk doesn't really make you feel like he has any connection to black culture. He's even less black than Colin Powell or Condoleeza Rice.

I don't think Americans will see ANY novelty about him, or think twice. The real rednecks will, but they would be voting Republican anyway.
post #32 of 87
Excuse me?

He doesn't "talk like a black person?"

Perhaps he doesn't talk in the urban vernacular or with the cadence of black preachers-- but that doesn't mean any educated style of speaking is necessarily "white." And to assume he speaks like "white people" is to give them too much credit, as midwinter can attest for rednecks and I can speak of for ineloquent local buffoons. "Yous guys wanna cawfee wit dat? Heina or no? A couple, two, tree creams?"
post #33 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacillus View Post

Personally, I will think its completely fair to use all tools at your disposal short of out right lying...

Then you have better morals than the people who got George reelected. Or those who convinced people to support the war.
post #34 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacillus View Post

Link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16443180/


I guess the best questions for Barak Hussain Obama are

1. Did you smoke/freebase the cocaine or inject it?
2. If you injected the cocaine, where and how did you hide the needle marks. Was it between your toes or what and are the needle marks still there?
3. While using the cocaine how many times did you touch the sky
:

1) No-one injects cocaine. You smoke it or snort it. That's the advantage,
2) You don't inject coke.
3) Grow the fuck up.
post #35 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnJ View Post

Excuse me?

He doesn't "talk like a black person?"

Perhaps he doesn't talk in the urban vernacular . . .

Chill. First off, there's a different timbre to the black voice than there is to the white voice. Likewise, the same goes for most wide-sense ethnicities. If you hear a white man, black man, and oriental man over the phone -- all naturalized americans -- you can probably guess accurately which one is which just based on voice.

Second off, in a general sense, cultures are different, and if you can't realize that there are differences you're either really stupid or are repressing yourself. Even educated blacks carry themselves a little bit differently than do educated whites. Big deal.
Cat: the other white meat
Reply
Cat: the other white meat
Reply
post #36 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacillus View Post

I’m a republican and I really what Barak Hussein Obama to be the candidate. Barak Hussein Obama, A black cocaine/drug user (for an extended time no less), who comes from a long line of Muslims…cannot get much worse than that politically speaking.

For swing voters, this will be GOLD. It will give voters an excuse not to vote for, Barak Hussein Obama, a black candidate to be frank. Most people don't like saying "I'm not voting for that black Muslim for president", but the decision to do so becomes more palatable when they can justify it by saying "I'm not voting for that coke head... Barak Hussein Obama" - when in the back of their mind they are really thinking that black-Muslim.

I cannot wait for 08 if he, Barak Hussein Obama, is the candidate - we will DESTROY HIM .


(I know he claims not to be a Muslim....but with a name like Barak Hussein Obama, he might as well be for political purpuses)


Notice the number of times I refer to him as " Barak Hussein Obama" - that is no accident and is a preview of things to come should he, Barak Hussein Obama, somehow find his way onto the ticket

Oh, and we will be saying "Osama" (just that part of the name) a lot as well in the coming days. Will not call Barak Hussein Obama as “Osama” directly, but mention them enough close by and by conflation, we will link them in the minds of others.

Not only do I find your statement tacidly racist you don't have a grasp of what's been going on here. Our fearless leader has done such a good job of destroying the image of the republican party ( and is still at it ) that whoever is on the democratic side is almost a shoe in.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #37 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan i Sabbah View Post

1) No-one injects cocaine. You smoke it or snort it. That's the advantage,
2) You don't inject coke.
3) Grow the fuck up.

Actually, one of the first local anesthetics was injected cocaine. But I don't think anyone's done that again since. Anesthesia certainly aint the same as gettin high.
post #38 of 87
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

Not only do I find your statement tacidly racist you don't have a grasp of what's been going on here. Our fearless leader has done such a good job of destroying the image of the republican party ( and is still at it ) that whoever is on the democratic side is almost a shoe in.

Please justify or retract the statement “tacidly racist”. I would really like to know exactly what you find racist.

I’m just giving the general perceptions of American society, as I see them, where the idea of a black male who is/was a cocaine user and a has a connection to Islam is not the most politically advantageous position to be in when running for President ot Vice President in the United States. You might not like the it or you may even disagree with it, but that does not make the statement racist, even tacitly so.

Do you disagree? If so, how?
Report employers of illegal aliens at (866) DHS-2ICE
Reply
Report employers of illegal aliens at (866) DHS-2ICE
Reply
post #39 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnJ View Post

Excuse me?

He doesn't "talk like a black person?"

Perhaps he doesn't talk in the urban vernacular or with the cadence of black preachers-- but that doesn't mean any educated style of speaking is necessarily "white." And to assume he speaks like "white people" is to give them too much credit, as midwinter can attest for rednecks and I can speak of for ineloquent local buffoons. "Yous guys wanna cawfee wit dat? Heina or no? A couple, two, tree creams?"


Well, I see your point there, but honestly...there are millions of blacks that would disagree with you. You'd be surprised what some parts of the Afro-American community consider "white."
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #40 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100mph View Post



Correct answers to the questions above.


You have to be kidding. Answering those questions would amount to nothing other than campaign promises. Any moron can make those. Secondly, what about experience. What...he was in the Senate for a few years? That's crazy. He's held no leadership roles, he has no executive experience, etc.

Now, your "questions." First, we're not "destroying everything insight." [sic] You're just blathering. Second..."fair trial for our warlords?" Huh? Are you actually suggesting that we should put administration officials on trial for the Iraq war? I'm sorry...anyone that believes that cannot be taken seriously. I should have known when you started talking about the Reichstag that you were a wack-a-doo.

Finally..what is your last comment supposed to mean? It's just more rhetorical crap. Fight the power! Rock 'n Roll..Freedom of Speech, Man!"
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Barak Hussein Obama is an admitted cocaine abuser