or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Barak Hussein Obama is an admitted cocaine abuser

Barak Hussein Obama is an admitted cocaine abuser - Page 3

post #81 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinemodel View Post

While ultimately I don't care that much, I really don't see why so many Liberals are so enamored with the guy. Really, just another run-of-the-mill politician with a racial gimmick.

I'm coming late to this discussion, but why is his being black considered a party gimmick to you?

Uh, and fyi...he's he least run of mill politician you'll probably see in the Senate over the next 12 years. You may think his speech is rhetorical, but saying he is run of the mill is simply wrong IMHO. Now, your definition of "run of the mill" will probably differ greatly from my own though.
post #82 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindler View Post

I'd like to point out that Barack Obama is NOT black, for practical purposes. He looks foreign rather than African American. He doesn't seem militant in any way or seem like he has any connection with American blacks. He talks entirely like a white person. He doesn't talk like say, Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton. He also doesn't talk like a black person who is trying to be white, like say, Alan Keyes. Seeing him talk doesn't really make you feel like he has any connection to black culture. He's even less black than Colin Powell or Condoleeza Rice.

Oh my. What a lovely forum I've joined today. Let's be insulting to blacks that don't sound "ethnic" by saying they don't sound black.

I'm 7th generation American (grew up in Virginia...living in Los Angeles now) and I just so happen to have spent most of my time with people that weren't black. Does that imply that I'm not?

Oh, I get it. If I walk through a kkk meeting I should simply TALK and then they won't have a problem with me.
post #83 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacRoughneck View Post

Oh my. What a lovely forum I've joined today. Let's be insulting to blacks that don't sound "ethnic" by saying they don't sound black.

Oh, but the best part if that if they sound toooo black they're unelectable! It's a win-win for the GOP! It's a postcolonial theorist's dream!

And welcome, MacRoughneck. We're not all racist bastards, I promise!
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #84 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan i Sabbah View Post

This 'strong link to Islam' being... his name.

OK.

And there's no need to be 'frank' about him being black. He is black. We can tell. Just by looking at his little negro face.

In this way, he's a bit like that nice Will Smith guy, or what's his name, Prince. And that weird robo-harpie named after an oil tanker, Condoleeza Rice. And that other black guy, played the trumpet, Martin 'Luther' King. No, the communist general, Colin Powell, I forget. Or was he a boxer?

Anyway. I'm with you on this. Fucking black people with their electability and weird pork and beans.

8)

Bravo. We suck.
post #85 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydo View Post

It's better for it to come out not rather than later. At least no repug' can spring it on in with and October Surprise.

The real crime is his bad writing.

"Junkie. Pothead. That's where I'd been headed: the final, fatal role of the young would-be black man. . . . I got high [to] push questions of who I was out of my mind."

Who gets high to "push questions of who I was out of my mind." What nonsense! I'm going to guess that plain old peer pressure and partying and trying to have a blast were what induced him to try drugs.

Forgivable

Seems reasonable, I think that it is a universal experience for people who despair of themselves or their possibilities, however wrongly, to want to be rid of their identities.
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #86 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacillus View Post

Im a republican and I really what Barak Hussein Obama to be the candidate. Barak Hussein Obama, A black cocaine/drug user (for an extended time no less), who comes from a long line of Muslimscannot get much worse than that politically speaking.

For swing voters, this will be GOLD. It will give voters an excuse not to vote for, Barak Hussein Obama, a black candidate to be frank. Most people don't like saying "I'm not voting for that black Muslim for president", but the decision to do so becomes more palatable when they can justify it by saying "I'm not voting for that coke head... Barak Hussein Obama" - when in the back of their mind they are really thinking that black-Muslim.

I cannot wait for 08 if he, Barak Hussein Obama, is the candidate - we will DESTROY HIM .

(I know he claims not to be a Muslim....but with a name like Barak Hussein Obama, he might as well be for political purpuses)

Notice the number of times I refer to him as " Barak Hussein Obama" - that is no accident and is a preview of things to come should he, Barak Hussein Obama, somehow find his way onto the ticket

Oh, and we will be saying "Osama" (just that part of the name) a lot as well in the coming days. Will not call Barak Hussein Obama as Osama directly, but mention them enough close by and by conflation, we will link them in the minds of others.

Wow . . . this place has really reached the gutter!!
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #87 of 87
Tell me about it. Waning electoral fortunes seem to have taken a toll on the winger psyche, and they've decided to just it all hang loose and go with their strengths: overtly brutal and peddling 50s vintage racial and sexual mores as a refreshing antidote to the horrors of 21st century political correctness.

See also Senator Macaca, the "Call me, Harold" Tennessee political ad, and the current, bizarre "Hillary is a cunt and it's brave to say so" working it's way through the sewers of these very forums.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Barak Hussein Obama is an admitted cocaine abuser