or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › One Thing

One Thing - Page 2

post #41 of 67
I nearly bled to death from a nosebleed (had a veeery low platelet count).

I essentially had my jaw broken on purpose... Had an overbite so they fixed it surgically by splitting both sides of my lower jaw and moving it forward.

I have a bunch of nasty yet funny medical stories.
post #42 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Yes, but you have to be double jointed in the special way that I happen to be for BRussell to show you his tattoo.

Nick

Hmm. Definitely not sure if I want to be double-jointed in that special kind of way anymore....
post #43 of 67
Quote:
Ok Ok...I give in.

I have an 11" inch penis...

He's lying. I have Guybrush Threepwood's 11" penis. It's there in the mayonnaise jar, up on the mantel.

Won it fair and square, so stop your bellyaching.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #44 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

He's lying. I have Guybrush Threepwood's 11" penis. It's there in the mayonnaise jar, up on the mantel.

Won it fair and square, so stop your bellyaching.

I'll give you fifty bucks for it.
"How fortunate are you and I.."
post #45 of 67
I just can't win...
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
post #46 of 67
can't even break even...
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #47 of 67
And this thread proves that saying 11" penis causes a frenzy of penis envy.

I totally didn't intend for that to rhyme.
post #48 of 67
Mine's also 11 inches . . .

Around.
Cat: the other white meat
Cat: the other white meat
post #49 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinemodel View Post

Mine's also 11 inches . . .

Around.

Around 11"

or 11" around it.

There is a big difference.
post #50 of 67
Spline's just being frisky. Don't mind him.
post #51 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinemodel View Post

Photos!

not mine, i wouldn't want to be infamous for being the only AI'er being banned for showing my own sack. Besides there are some dubious characters around here, trumpt, brussel, adda might not be able to handle them.
post #52 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by icfireball View Post

I'm surprised no one's claimed they have an 11" penis yet.

I was going to but 3" of that is foreskin. So yeah, that's my feat, lots of skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarUK

I have 3 bollocks!

You sure one of them isn't your penis?

Quote:

no seriously....the operation to put my gut back in its rightful place is in 3 weeks and I get a month or so off work to boot. I did ask if they could make the normal side the same enlarged size, but they weren't impressed.

Doctors have no sense of humor.

Quote:

ive never been in hospital before...im going under general anaesthetic, I hear thats a nice euphoric experience. And reading the literature they sent me today..."You will wake up in the recovery ward area and a nurse will accompany you back to your bed area"...Bring it on, this sounds like fun!

Nope, it's pretty boring actually. You basically get a mask and then fall asleep instantly. I wish I had one of those things for getting to sleep at night. When you wake up, it's just like well waking up. Depending on how long you're under, you may have a sore throat because of the breathing tube (at least that's what I was told - who knows what they do to you when you're out cold).
post #53 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

You sure one of them isn't your penis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvin

Nope, it's pretty boring actually. You basically get a mask and then fall asleep instantly. I wish I had one of those things for getting to sleep at night. When you wake up, it's just like well waking up. Depending on how long you're under, you may have a sore throat because of the breathing tube (at least that's what I was told - who knows what they do to you when you're out cold).

I'm intending to be the first person to count to 0. I will utilize my spiritual force to convince myself that the gas is an illusion. I spoke to the hospital today, apparently I will be released within 5 hours, so its a pretty quick op.
post #54 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcUK View Post

I'm intending to be the first person to count to 0. I will utilize my spiritual force to convince myself that the gas is an illusion. I spoke to the hospital today, apparently I will be released within 5 hours, so its a pretty quick op.

If you do it you won't remember.
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" ~ Vroomfondel
post #55 of 67
Quote:

Oh.

I get it: you're going for a vasectomy.
post #56 of 67
nope, i will be mr titanium testicles.
post #57 of 67
Does that make a vas deferens?
post #58 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post

Does that make a vas deferens?

no, thats fine.
post #59 of 67
I can't read.
proud resident of a failed state
proud resident of a failed state
post #60 of 67
I have two extra "nipples". Well, not really nipples. Just a small fleshy globual(?) thing about the size of a pea just below and to the left of my heart. I even have another smaller one above my left nipple and about four inches to the right. Girls freak over them. In a good way. Comes from my father's side of the family.

Don't know whether to be or 8) about confessing this...
post #61 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

I have two extra "nipples". Well, not really nipples. Just a small fleshy globual(?) thing about the size of a pea just below and to the left of my heart. I even have another smaller one above my left nipple and about four inches to the right. Girls freak over them. In a good way. Comes from my father's side of the family.

Don't know whether to be or 8) about confessing this...

One of my female friends has a third nipple. She let me rub it once.
post #62 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

I have two extra "nipples". Well, not really nipples. Just a small fleshy globual(?) thing about the size of a pea just below and to the left of my heart. I even have another smaller one above my left nipple and about four inches to the right.

Hark! Cancer!
post #63 of 67
I have an actual (smallish) superfluous nipple with a lighter aureola around it... My mom had one, her mother had one -- they are always in the same spot just left of center about 5 inches above the navel... Strangely enough, it only appeared after I stopped growing, literally I woke up one day when visiting my parents, panicked, asked my father (who is a physician) and he said "yeah your mom has one, so did your grandmother"...
post #64 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardeeharhar View Post

I have an actual (smallish) superfluous nipple with a lighter aureola around it... My mom had one, her mother had one -- they are always in the same spot just left of center about 5 inches above the navel... Strangely enough, it only appeared after I stopped growing, literally I woke up one day when visiting my parents, panicked, asked my father (who is a physician) and he said "yeah your mom has one, so did your grandmother"...

I was going to ask how you knew that, and then I got creeped out by the idea that your dad knew about his mother-in-law's superfluous nipple.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #65 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

I was going to ask how you knew that, and then I got creeped out by the idea that your dad knew about his mother-in-law's superfluous nipple.

I'm sure when he realized that my mom had one, he made fun of her in front of her parents...
post #66 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnwrite View Post

Hark! Cancer!

Nah. I had doctors (dermatologists) look at them and they are just fleshy things. One asked if I'd want them removed and I said "No way!". I have no tattoos, piercings or other body augmentations, these are discreet and haven't given me any discomfort (or anyone else). So they my fleshy gobules!
post #67 of 67
I can't help but think of Chandler and his "nubbin."
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › One Thing