or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › While I'm giving out, why not finish the job?

While I'm giving out, why not finish the job?

post #1 of 7
I meant the job of me giving out by the way.

Here's something I think could be changed, to make this site cleaner and nicer.

In my opinion, this could be made a bit nicer. For a start, I think green, blue or black would look better than orange. And I just think a different type of image. Not a folder though. I'll look into this one and get back to you.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
post #2 of 7
I have an idea, go with me on this one.

This; ...Could become this;

And this; ...Could become this;

Obviously I just mean the circular part, and not the darker gray around it, but you get my drift. I think it would look more modern, and more stylish.
post #3 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

I have an idea, go with me on this one.

This; ...Could become this;

And this; ...Could become this;

Obviously I just mean the circular part, and not the darker gray around it, but you get my drift. I think it would look more modern, and more stylish.

They'll be changing shortly, but I already have the preliminary work done.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiopollution View Post

They'll be changing shortly, but I already have the preliminary work done.

What did you think though?
Cool and subliminal eh?
post #5 of 7
Quote:

What did you think though?
Cool and subliminal eh?

Similar to what I have in mind.

By the time I'm done all of the graphic elements will be changed.
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiopollution View Post

Similar to what I have in mind.

By the time I'm done all of the graphic elements will be changed.

Cool, i'll be interested to see how it tunrs out. Once again, I love those little reply buttons. Great job!

Does that mean you'll be killing this aqua;
post #7 of 7
Quote:

Cool, i'll be interested to see how it tunrs out. Once again, I love those little reply buttons. Great job!

Does that mean you'll be killing this aqua;

Yup, eventually.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › While I'm giving out, why not finish the job?