or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Does the iphone have a flash for the camera?

Does the iphone have a flash for the camera?

post #1 of 7
Don't see it in the spec....
I need to read the posting guideline about signatures.
post #2 of 7
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
post #3 of 7
That's a "no" then. Pity. Cheers....
post #4 of 7
Do any cell phones have a flash for their camera? Seriously I have no idea. I would think no. It would be hard to get in in the first place, and absolutely kill your battery.
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
post #5 of 7
Yes, some Sony-Ericsson phones has built-in flashes.
post #6 of 7
The Apple logo has a flash in it. The ambient light sensor detects when it needs it, and the whole Apple on the back flashes. I swear.
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRussell View Post

The Apple logo has a flash in it. The ambient light sensor detects when it needs it, and the whole Apple on the back flashes. I swear.

Yeah, and when the battery is low the apple logo goes rotten.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Does the iphone have a flash for the camera?