or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Anyone up for a more consumer iPhone?

Anyone up for a more consumer iPhone?

post #1 of 4
I'm a student with very basic and limited cell phone needs. My number one criteria when determining a phone to purchase is size. The iPhone isn't exactly a "leave in your pocket all day and not know its there" kind of phone. I'm looking for a more "chocolate" sized consumer, entry level cell, that maybe includes that touch sensitive bezel Apple patented so many times...

I also feel like Apple will be able to pick up a much larger slice of the cell phone market with cheap, more basic (yet sexy) consumer phones.

Unless the iPhone shrinks a couple of sizes, there ain't NO way I'm buying one...

Anyone else feel the same?
post #2 of 4
That's what I'm waiting for. The whole data plan thing isn't for me. Give me 250 anytime minutes, free evenings/weekends (after 6pm), voice mail, and 10 free texts a month for under $40, and I'm happy.
post #3 of 4
Yes, I'd agree with a 'good, better, best' strategy for iPhone... they'll do it soon enough.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

Vote for Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho 2016!

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

Vote for Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho 2016!

GOA

post #4 of 4
It's hard to imagine that they would release a phone without the other functions, but who knows, they did release an iPod Shuffle. After 3 years.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Anyone up for a more consumer iPhone?