or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Marisa Miller + iPod minus clothing = ...

Marisa Miller + iPod minus clothing = ...

post #1 of 55
I'm willing to bet we'd be chastised for posting this as part of our daily news, so the forums seem a safer fit.

Marisa Miller in shot 7 of the 2007 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, clad in nothing but iPod. Apple is considering the shot for a multimillion dollar billboard advertising campaign overseas.

We're kidding about the last bit, btw.

Enjoy,

-K
EIC- AppleInsider.com
Questions and comments to : kasper@appleinsider.com
EIC- AppleInsider.com
Questions and comments to : kasper@appleinsider.com
post #2 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasper View Post

I'm willing to bet we'd be chastised for posting this as part of our daily news, so the forums seem a safer fit.

Marisa Miller in shot 7 of the 2007 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, clad in nothing but iPod. Apple is considering the shot for a multimillion dollar billboard advertising campaign overseas.

Enjoy,

-K

Repy quoting just to look at the picture again. Please, everyone follow my lead. It's worth the server space. OMG!
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #3 of 55
Quote:

Enjoy,

-K

This is the greatest thing I've ever seen on AppleInsider!

Oh baby! Thank god my wife aint home!
Things Ain't What They Seem!
post #4 of 55
Quote:

over 2200 guests viewing this thread. Wonder why?
post #5 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachPruckowski View Post

It says over 5000 guests viewing this thread... ::scratches head::
post #6 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacsRGood4U View Post

It says over 5000 guests viewing this thread... ::scratches head::

digg effect
post #7 of 55
Quote:

It's because you were dugg...
http://www.digg.com/apple/Marisa_Mil...minus_clothing
post #8 of 55
Quote:

Digg!

I was wondering when pictures like this were going to come out.. took them long enough.
post #9 of 55
Quote:

I

I wish it was a Shuffle.
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" ~ Vroomfondel
post #10 of 55
Quote:

Should have used the Nano.
post #11 of 55
Quote:

Hahaha. The most users ever online was 9670, Today just a few minutes ago. I wonder why that is.
post #12 of 55
Quote:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8143 (16 members and 8127 guests)
bugmenot, ApplePi, bborofka, dansgil, eekles77, greenacres, jdcfsu, jnagel, Kasper, mariofreak85, maximawoo, r3dx0r, Slewis, UrbanVoyeur, Whiteshark, ZachPruckowski
post #13 of 55
Too bad they couldn't get a natural beauty for the shot. Ms. Miller would have been more appropriate with the fake, plastic look of the Zune.
post #14 of 55
on the original page the caption says "Swimsuit by Apple". hee hee
post #15 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denton View Post

Too bad they couldn't get a natural beauty for the shot. Ms. Miller would have been more appropriate with the fake, plastic look of the Zune.

You kidding?

She's a model for Victorias Secret, and they have to be...*ahem* naturally endowed.
"Humankind -- despite its artistic pretensions, its sophistication, and its many accomplishments -- owes its existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact that it rains."
"Humankind -- despite its artistic pretensions, its sophistication, and its many accomplishments -- owes its existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact that it rains."
post #16 of 55
Quote:

Enjoy,

-K

digg.com!!
post #17 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnJ View Post

Should have used the Nano.

Yeah but I think she prefers the way the hard drive hums when it spins up.
post #18 of 55
Quote:

Enjoy,

-K

woot DIGG! (this is someone else than the post b4 this, bugmenot rules)
post #19 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by theapplegenius View Post

You kidding?

She's a model for Victorias Secret, and they have to be...*ahem* naturally endowed.

Is that true? Either way, for a model, she's on the larger side of what you see these says. I'd believe that she's real. In that picture, she's giving herself the 'ol squeeze and squish, and I'll admit to remembering having seen some of her more standard poses from previous swimsuit issues where she didn't appear to look unnatural.
Cat: the other white meat
Cat: the other white meat
post #20 of 55
Sure beats those 2 dorks in the apple commercial.
post #21 of 55

definitely 100% human
post #22 of 55
wow...
post #23 of 55

I never wanted to be a iPod so much in my life...

I wonder if they'll make a 6th generation?

Both have smooth surfaces and touchwheel controls!

Apples New iPod protective case comes in different colors Blond, Brunette and Redhead!

I have iPod Envy... BAD!
post #24 of 55
Quote:

Enjoy,

-K

There is a God, and He is good! -He sits on high; -and looks down low.
"-but Jimmy has fear? A thousand times no. I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey strong bowels were girded with strength like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the...
"-but Jimmy has fear? A thousand times no. I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey strong bowels were girded with strength like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the...
post #25 of 55
Wow. Absolutely hot.
alldaydrive.com
.rock.
alldaydrive.com
.rock.
post #26 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by clickmyface View Post

Digg!

I was wondering when pictures like this were going to come out.. took them long enough.

Google Pilar Lastra. Playboy was all over that in 2004.
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
post #27 of 55
She's hot, alright. Let the world know! Marisa Miller on www.thumbwarz.com
post #28 of 55
i was bored and turned it into a nano - yeah i know its not great it took me 5 minutes to do...
post #29 of 55
Quote:

Enjoy,

-K

Look at the number of views this thread has gotten... over 100,000!
post #30 of 55
Quote:

BEST THREAD EVER!

You are coming to a sad realization, cancel or allow?
You are coming to a sad realization, cancel or allow?
post #31 of 55
Cool

Just go to SI.com, pick the best shots and put them in a folder. Makes a nice desktop slide show. I have mine changing scenery every 5 seconds.

post #32 of 55
I knew Apple needed a translucent iPod.
post #33 of 55
Steve Jobs must be proud of his product.

Welcome to all our Digg visitors. Stay a while and enjoy your time here.
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
post #34 of 55
Jesus this girl is crazy hot, now is a better time for ipod theft than ever.
And that is one lucky photographer, he's obviously seen everything when they set up the shot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by appleinsider vBulletin Message

You have been banned for the following reason:
Three personal attacks in one post. Congratulations.
Date the ban will be lifted:...
Quote:
Originally Posted by appleinsider vBulletin Message

You have been banned for the following reason:
Three personal attacks in one post. Congratulations.
Date the ban will be lifted:...
post #35 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvthsgam View Post

i was bored and turned it into a nano - yeah i know its not great it took me 5 minutes to do...

Now turn it into a shuffle...
post #36 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachPruckowski View Post

My contribution is added since I did not know who/what is this Marisa Miller. And now I am looking at her, although it is a nice looking girl, there is something in her face that I don't like. It is perhaps because of the shot angle and grimace, I don't know.
post #37 of 55
Now this is impressive...

Oh... and this is too...

post #38 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecking View Post

Jesus this girl is crazy hot, now is a better time for ipod theft than ever.
And that is one lucky photographer, he's obviously seen everything when they set up the shot.

This thread reminds me of the famous William Shatner at a Star Trek convention sketch... Have any of you guys ever been with a woman?

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #39 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

This thread reminds me of the famous William Shatner at a Star Trek convention sketch... Have any of you guys ever been with a woman?

Well, since your post directly follows mine, I guess I need to defend myself...

I took this photo 2 weeks ago... and I'll be taking more like it in about... 10 hours or so... might even try the iPod thingy... maybe even with my Shuffle!

post #40 of 55
You know, typically I'm not happy when an old thread gets rejuvenated... I can't say anything bad about his one though.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Marisa Miller + iPod minus clothing = ...