or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Marisa Miller + iPod minus clothing = ...

Marisa Miller + iPod minus clothing = ... - Page 2

post #41 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by smax View Post

You know, typically I'm not happy when an old thread gets rejuvenated... I can't say anything bad about his one though.

And you've been a member nearly as long as me
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
post #42 of 55
That's a lot of views!

.. yes I know!
post #43 of 55
Heh...someone should photoshop in an iPhone in place of the iPod to keep the photo up to date.
post #44 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasper View Post

I'm willing to bet we'd be chastised for posting this as part of our daily news, so the forums seem a safer fit.

Marisa Miller in shot 7 of the 2007 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, clad in nothing but iPod. Apple is considering the shot for a multimillion dollar billboard advertising campaign overseas.

We're kidding about the last bit, btw.

Enjoy,

-K

this is why I'm a switcher
post #45 of 55

This thread must set a record. I am amazed by the number of views and relatively few posts. So, I'm proposing a "figure of merit" for threads -- number of views divided by posts. For this thread it is a fantastic 3816, before I posted this. By comparison, the very popular Blu-Ray vs. HD-DVD thread is only 28, approximately. This is a 138 to one difference.

post #46 of 55
You would NEVER see that type of picture with a Zune.
post #47 of 55
It's worth living all over again.

Cheers.
post #48 of 55
She Did It For The Money
post #49 of 55
9 months later... still good!

EDIT:

... actually, this over two years from the first post!!
post #50 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by daiblo god View Post

9 months later... still good!

EDIT:

... actually, this over two years from the first post!!

LoL, you guys are crazy 600,000 views =P
EIC- AppleInsider.com
Questions and comments to : kasper@appleinsider.com
EIC- AppleInsider.com
Questions and comments to : kasper@appleinsider.com
post #51 of 55
Quote:

LoL, you guys are crazy 600,000 views =P

I think I'd better quote the original post, then, just in case anyone missed it:

Quote:

I'm willing to bet we'd be chastised for posting this as part of our daily news, so the forums seem a safer fit.

Marisa Miller in shot 7 of the 2007 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, clad in nothing but iPod. Apple is considering the shot for a multimillion dollar billboard advertising campaign overseas.

Enjoy,

-K
post #52 of 55
Tech comes and goes but sex... ah sex still sells. We are still human after all despite all this Aluminium Unibody advances and such stuff. To be honest though, all that sand, in all those places... Uncomfortable.

This picture can be now classified as retro pr0n... well, semi-pr0n.
post #53 of 55
Quote:

Enjoy,

-K

Is that you, Sam?
Nov 98 - Earliest Registered User on record
Jan 02 - Earliest iPad prediction
Nov 98 - Earliest Registered User on record
Jan 02 - Earliest iPad prediction
post #54 of 55
Quote:

Enjoy,

-K

I've done my part.
post #55 of 55
Quote:

Enjoy,

-K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadra 610 View Post

I've done my part.

No no...bump on Feb 14th not now...

ObTablet: Clad in only a tablet would only be slightly less interesting...
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Marisa Miller + iPod minus clothing = ...