or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › "Hi, I'm the Commander-in-Chief"

"Hi, I'm the Commander-in-Chief" - Page 4

post #121 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Once again, we need the Dems to rescue us! They'll really stick it to those WARMONGERS! Fight the power!

The way things have been run someone has to.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #122 of 125
It seems pretty obvious that Bill Clinton knew exactly how to fight a war and enact regime change without leaving a nation in utter turmoil and 140,000 boots on the ground to be shot at.

But hey, I guess I'm just crazy. Because Bush, well, he's got BALLS. He's got CAJONES!

Git 'er done!
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
post #123 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

The way things have been run someone has to.

jimmacian debate manual, chapter 1, paragraph 3:

"Always finish your inane obervations with a "wink" smiley. It makes you look clever."
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #124 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northgate View Post

It seems pretty obvious that Bill Clinton knew exactly how to fight a war and enact regime change without leaving a nation in utter turmoil and 140,000 boots on the ground to be shot at.

But hey, I guess I'm just crazy. Because Bush, well, he's got BALLS. He's got CAJONES!

Git 'er done!

Right, because comparing Iraq and Kosovo is perfectly valid.
post #125 of 125
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › "Hi, I'm the Commander-in-Chief"