or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › When are we getting MultiQuote here?

When are we getting MultiQuote here?

post #1 of 15
After using this tool a couple of times I've found it to be a godsend for easily quoting different posters. Do you plan to add this in a refresh of the board software eventually?
He's a mod so he has a few extra vBulletin privileges. That doesn't mean he should stop posting or should start acting like Digital Jesus.
- SolipsismX
He's a mod so he has a few extra vBulletin privileges. That doesn't mean he should stop posting or should start acting like Digital Jesus.
- SolipsismX
post #2 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmurchison View Post

After using this tool a couple of times I've found it to be a godsend for easily quoting different posters. Do you plan to add this in a refresh of the board software eventually?

Yes. I'll add it tonight, even.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
post #3 of 15
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiopollution View Post

Yes. I'll add it tonight, even.

Done.

It works, too.
post #4 of 15
ZOMFG IT IS REALLY AWESOME. APPLEINSIDER ROCKSSSS !!!11!! w000000000t
post #5 of 15
Dear Audiopollution,

Could you, would you, make the green/red multi-quote circles quotation marks instead? It could look hideous, but it's worth a try.
post #6 of 15
I'll do something with 'em, yeah ... I just made them easy-to-understand 'on/off' colours for now.
post #7 of 15
Whoa.

That's really cool.
post #8 of 15
For those who don't know how it works:

With this feature you can quote multiple posts in a thread, as follows:

1) Click the 'multi-quote' button in all of the posts you wish to quote.
2) The 'multi-quote' button will turn green on the selected posts.
3) Click reply in any of the quoted posts.
4) Abracadabra.
post #9 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnJ View Post

Whoa.

That's really cool.

Quote:

For those who don't know how it works:

With this feature you can quote multiple posts in a thread, as follows:

1) Click the 'multi-quote' button in all of the posts you wish to quote.
2) The 'multi-quote' button will turn green on the selected posts.
3) Click reply in any of the quoted posts.
4) Abracadabra.

Thanks, I was wondering how it worked because Most of the time I command click Reply as I'm reading so I don't lose my place when reading a thread.

Sebastian
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
post #10 of 15
Yeah baby!! You just made me very happy.
- SolipsismX
- SolipsismX
post #11 of 15
Hm.

One problem:

It seems to remember the posts you multi-quoted-- so you have to unclick every one after posting or the next time you hit reply it'll still quote the same posts.
post #12 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slewis View Post

Thanks, I was wondering how it worked because Most of the time I command click Reply as I'm reading so I don't lose my place when reading a thread.

Sebastian

Quote:

Quote:

Hm.

One problem:

It seems to remember the posts you multi-quoted-- so you have to unclick every one after posting or the next time you hit reply it'll still quote the same posts.

Testing ShawnJ's problem.
post #13 of 15
It didn't do that for me

You have to click the 'reply' button in one of the posts you have chosen to 'multi-quote'.
post #14 of 15
Quote:

Testing ShawnJ's problem.

Quote:

Hm.

One problem:

Quote:

testing again
post #15 of 15
I think it's a problem on your end. I just tested it with choosing 3 messages to multi-quote and clicking the 'post reply' button at the end of the thread ... I can't reproduce the problem you're having.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › When are we getting MultiQuote here?