or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › iphone

iphone

post #1 of 7
Does anyone kno what providers will use the iphone, i figured cingular but will any other companies?
post #2 of 7
In the US I believe it will be Cingular only for at least the first year, possibly even two. Athough I would never bet money that Apple will do in themselves after that.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
post #3 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

In the US I believe it will be Cingular only for at least the first year, possibly even two. Athough I would never bet money that Apple will do in themselves after that.

Multi Year Exclusive Deal means at Minimum 2 years, and likely more than that.

Sebastian
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
post #4 of 7
Since iphone has SIM in US won't we be able to buy the phone stand alone and use it with any compatible SIM services.
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzi84 View Post

Since iphone has SIM in US won't we be able to buy the phone stand alone and use it with any compatible SIM services.

no...
Sent from my iPhone
Sent from my iPhone
post #6 of 7
How many times is this going to be asked? A simple search of "provider" would have yielded a lot of answers.
post #7 of 7
Yep! question is asked too many times
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › iphone