or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Never EVER use ClamXAV and this is Why

Never EVER use ClamXAV and this is Why

post #1 of 7
Null.
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
post #2 of 7
You have too much time on your hands.
post #3 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slewis View Post

In Adium I was signed into every messenger I had: AIM, Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, and Jabber. Well out of all of those, Yahoo messenger was the only one on there that he didn't have me in, and of course Lisa was in Skype.
Sebastian

There's your problem. Anyone who is dependent on a half dozen messengers seriously needs to talk to someone. Face to face. On the phone even.

/get a life
post #4 of 7
People shouldn't drink and post.

Nick

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #5 of 7
Null.
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

People shouldn't drink and post.

Nick

I'd only have about 40 posts if that were a rule.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

There's your problem. Anyone who is dependent on a half dozen messengers seriously needs to talk to someone. Face to face. On the phone even.

/get a life

Hey!

No fair!
horrid misuse of cool technology
SSBA.COM
horrid misuse of cool technology
SSBA.COM
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Never EVER use ClamXAV and this is Why