or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple Announcement - Iphone
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Apple Announcement - Iphone

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 
ALL MUST CHECK THIS OUT


http://www.webu.nu/silv/iphoneItube.html
post #2 of 8
O MY GOD, IT'S THE iWHATEVER!!!!!!
post #3 of 8
Wow, and to think that Apple changed it's font midway through the webpage for this!!

Congrats on your first post.
post #4 of 8
Wow, what an announcement! Despite the random URL, bad text font, crappy sentence structure, spelling mistakes, childlike grammar and really poor HTML layout, I think I actually believe its authenticity...

... then again, perhaps not!
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinDrift View Post

Wow, what an announcement! Despite the random URL, bad text font, crappy sentence structure, spelling mistakes, childlike grammar and really poor HTML layout, I think I actually believe its authenticity...

... then again, perhaps not!



Sebastian
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Reply
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Reply
post #6 of 8
I came- I saw- I puked (or maybe that should be iPuked®?)
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmini View Post

I came- I saw- I puked (or maybe that should be iPuked®?)

no... it would be Ipuked according to the ad because "Apple" forgot that their famous "i" is lowercased

hince:

iPod
iMac
iTunes
iPhoto etc.

not...

Itube
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cato988 View Post

no... it would be Ipuked according to the ad because "Apple" forgot that their famous "i" is lowercased

hince:

iPod
iMac
iTunes
iPhoto etc.

not...

Itube

How right you are - I was completely ignoring their apparent new naming structure
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple Announcement - Iphone