or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Playing iPhone media content via Apple TV

Playing iPhone media content via Apple TV

post #1 of 3
I think that like transfering media content on the AppleTV from your computer we will be able to use the iPhone with the AppleTV. And why not controlling the AppleTV with the iPhone.
post #2 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post

I think that like transfering media content on the AppleTV from your computer we will be able to use the iPhone with the AppleTV. And why not controlling the AppleTV with the iPhone.

You're not the first to have that prediction, I think the big one will be when the true Video iPod gets involved though, and games - games controller too!
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

You're not the first to have that prediction, I think the big one will be when the true Video iPod gets involved though, and games - games controller too!

you know, that games controller statement could very well be true. Given that two fingers can input on the touchscreen at once, it wouldn't really surprise me at all.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Playing iPhone media content via Apple TV