or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › The NCAA Tournament is Here!

The NCAA Tournament is Here!

post #1 of 6
Well, I picked Niagara.

Now it's time for my bracket to be systematically destroyed by 63 other teams.

Thoughts? Time to vent because your bracket is a complete wash? Prizes for AI member with most money lost in pools.

Are you ready?
"Humankind -- despite its artistic pretensions, its sophistication, and its many accomplishments -- owes its existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact that it rains."
"Humankind -- despite its artistic pretensions, its sophistication, and its many accomplishments -- owes its existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact that it rains."
post #2 of 6
DIdn't TigerWoods win the bracket one year and kept it in his signature for like *years* lol.

Whatever happened to him?
post #3 of 6
The Georgetown vs. Vanderbilt game was great tonight. A lot of good games as usual. I've picked Oregon and Georgetown to face off in the National Championship game. So far, so good.
post #4 of 6
Tar Heels! and as an added bonus, the Blue Devils bowed out in the opening round!
post #5 of 6
Go UCLA baby!!!!
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnJ View Post

DIdn't TigerWoods win the bracket one year and kept it in his signature for like *years* lol.

Whatever happened to him?

always been too lazy change my sig

what happened to this place? seems like everyone disappeared

this ncaa tournament sucks. wont be watchin the championship game for the 2nd yr in a row

tarheels way to collapse....im still tryin to figure that one out
~Winner of the Official 2003 AppleInsider NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Pool~
~Winner of the Official 2003 AppleInsider NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Pool~
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › The NCAA Tournament is Here!