or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Name That Movie Game - Pop Culture en Perpetua

Name That Movie Game - Pop Culture en Perpetua - Page 4

post #121 of 169

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #122 of 169
54. Nemesis.
post #123 of 169
Dang, finally one I knew right off and you beat me to it.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #124 of 169
Yeah you can't post a geek-flick in here without 10 people fighting to get the first response in lol.
post #125 of 169

proud resident of a failed state
post #126 of 169
Ooh these are tough.

57. X-men... but which? Hm.
post #127 of 169
55: The Prestige.

My favorite movie.
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" ~ Vroomfondel
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" ~ Vroomfondel
post #128 of 169
#56 The Jerk
#57 X-men (the first one)
#58 Se7en
#59 Borat
#60 The Salmon Jacketed Phantom of the Bowling Alley
One of the fork and spoon operators from Sector 7-G
One of the fork and spoon operators from Sector 7-G
post #129 of 169
55 - The Prestige
56 -
57 - X-Men
58 -
59 - Borat
60 -
post #130 of 169
(edit: ignore this space)
post #131 of 169
58 has me thinking Clockwork Orange but I know that's not it.
post #132 of 169
How about 12 Monkeys?
post #133 of 169
And for #60 I have the weird sense that that's the back of George Clooney's head.
post #134 of 169
Or Nick Cage. I'm really not very good at this.
post #135 of 169
(too much hair)
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #136 of 169
Looks like he's wearing a gun holster. Or something underneath that suit.
post #137 of 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnJ View Post

58 has me thinking Clockwork Orange but I know that's not it.

58 - The Game (but in very Clockwork Orange scene)
post #138 of 169
55 - The Prestige
56 - ”Oh, Baxter, you are my little gentleman! I will take you to foggy London-town, because you are my little gentleman!”
57 - X-Men
58 - The Game
59 - Borat
60 - The man pictured is about to go get money out of an airport locker.

post #139 of 169
60 is "Get Shorty."
post #140 of 169
62. Moulin Rouge
post #141 of 169
Hints as requested (why am I not getting email notifications?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

#45:

#46:

#47:

In #46: Pooka.

#47: Was crash before crash was crash. Steve Martin. Danny Glover. Kevin Kline.

The zombie looking one:

the hint was in my response to Adda: "Even the very wise cannot see all ends." Ian McKellen. Movie about a big guy who walks funny....

The one with the two kids at the counter: One is a roadtrip movie about a girl with tourette's. The guy at the counter was in ET (hint is in the filename).
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #142 of 169
#64: Troy.
post #143 of 169
post #144 of 169
#45 The Thin Red Line (or some Terrance Malick movie, he's never far from the tall grass).
post #145 of 169
#47 The Grand Canyon
post #146 of 169
Zombie looking one: Gods and Monsters

!
post #147 of 169
#46 Texas Chainsaw Massacre 7: When All Was Well
post #148 of 169
Is 61 from "Priscilla?"
Cat: the other white meat
Cat: the other white meat
post #149 of 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

#45 The Thin Red Line (or some Terrance Malick movie, he's never far from the tall grass).

!!!

Gladiator, man!
post #150 of 169
Quote:

#47 The Grand Canyon

ding ding ding!!!
post #151 of 169
Quote:

Zombie looking one: Gods and Monsters

!

ding ding ding!!
post #152 of 169
Quote:

#46 Texas Chainsaw Massacre 7: When All Was Well

Hints:

PJ ______

______ Mudd College

Extra hit:

Giant Invisible Rabbits.
post #153 of 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardeeharhar View Post

Sphere, The Abyss, Leviathan, Mission to Mars, Red Planet, Event Horizon
post #154 of 169
Quote:

Sphere, The Abyss, Leviathan, Mission to Mars, Red Planet, Event Horizon

No. No. No. No. No. And No.

Teeheehee.
post #155 of 169
Quote:

Hints:

PJ ______

______ Mudd College

Extra hit:

Giant Invisible Rabbits.

Whoa, that's from Harvey?
post #156 of 169
Quote:

!!!

Gladiator, man!

Oh wait, did we already get that? I demand a half point because Ridley Scott obviously stole the metaphysical power of tall grass thing from Malick.
post #157 of 169
Quote:

Whoa, that's from Harvey?

Yup. That's from the bit at the asylum. I though that the orderly would be a dead giveaway!
post #158 of 169
Quote:

No, the Black Knight says. Now the big guns.

No one's gotten this one yet, so I'll give it away. One of my favorite movies:

Niagara, Niagara.
post #159 of 169
Quote:

Yup. That's from the bit at the asylum. I though that the orderly would be a dead giveaway!

Funny, I didn't see him as an orderly, maybe a milkman or overly fussy neighbor.
post #160 of 169
Quote:

No one's gotten this one yet, so I'll give it away. One of my favorite movies:

Niagara, Niagara.

Oh yeah.

That one.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Name That Movie Game - Pop Culture en Perpetua